Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TRICKS FOR BERIMOND OR STRATEGIES FOR BERIMOND

please share any strategies for berimond.

Comments

• Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    first 2 waves sacrifice waves (1 troop in each of the 3 walls)

wave 3 24 mantlets on all 3 walls

than fill in wave 3 and wave 4 Range Troops

Commander will need to have a High CY High flank and High Range some (wall and gate bonuses will be good) (some Travel speed is good)

https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 338
    What about you'll trying out the game yourself?? We all had to learn it the hard way....... asking for all kind of strategies doesn' make you a better player... experience does
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • I'm pretty sure that few old players found out the strategies and then they all spread and it's privilege for you to know them, you definitely didn't find them yourself. How do I know this?

1 most old players have either left the game or rarely play

2 even if you decided to find the strategies yourself then it would take like weeks of experimenting and throughout the time you'd be looking for clues you would find the strategies.

So no you didn't learn it the hard way. Event attack strategies are nothing hard to get your hands on.

Information about PvP strategies, however, is harder to get a hold of. And not to mention formulas and stats that only top tier experienced and smart players that have experimented and worked hard with stats are able to get their hands on them. So unless you're asked for a formula then don't act like you have some secret information.

edited 12.07.2019

I'm pretty sure that few old players found out the strategies and then they all spread and it's privilege for you to know them, you definitely didn't find them yourself. How do I know this?

1 most old players have either left the game or rarely play

2 even if you decided to find the strategies yourself then it would take like weeks of experimenting and throughout the time you'd be looking for clues you would find the strategies.

So no you didn't learn it the hard way. Event attack strategies are nothing hard to get your hands on.

Information about PvP strategies, however, is harder to get a hold of. And not to mention formulas and stats that only top tier experienced and smart players that have experimented and worked hard with stats are able to get their hands on them. So unless you're asked for a formula then don't act like you have some secret information.

So you came up with this conclusion yourself??????? wow how wonderful that you figured out I didn't learned it the hard way eh? Well... I did.... I'm one of those die hard old players......who learned everything the hard way........... but nowadays players come in the game. take over a lvl 70/800 account and then start asking for strategies 

The point I'm trying to make is that if you follow the book while building up your castles..... you'll be learning along the way. 
    Way better then to take over an account without having a clue what to do in the game. 
    Any help about the gameplay you could ask your fellow alliance members about 
    . and maybe you'll find a good strategy on your own that might be way better then "old" strategies. 

Not that there's anything secret about the strategies..... but learning the game along the way instead of just asking for strategies makes you a way better player. and maybe you'll find a good strategy on your own that might be way better then "old" strategies. 
    So . happy playing and learning along the way
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051

@Soul4Life2 (NL1) bruh the quest books is like no helpful at all so no playing by the book is shit advice and to come up with a strategy requires not much experimentation just a basic understanding of math and some game mechanics.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

@Soul4Life2 (NL1) bruh the quest books is like no helpful at all so no playing by the book is shit advice and to come up with a strategy requires not much experimentation just a basic understanding of math and some game mechanics.

by following the book I mean just take your time to build up your account. then you'll have plenty of time to figure out the game mechanics
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1

by following the book I mean just take your time to build up your account. then you'll have plenty of time to figure out the game mechanics
    or you ask others as there is nothing wrong with it, no one expects you to figure out everything in life on your own, it's okay to ask for help there is nothing wrong with it.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895

@Soul4Life2 (NL1)

Why do you have beef with asking for help and new strategies? If your child asked you "how do I tie my shoes pls help ." would you respond with "back in my day we didn't have shoes. When shoes were invented I had to figure the darned things out" ?? I should hope not !

So when an up and coming player asks for advice, why do you push them away?

@~King~ (IN1) I prefer to use waves one and two for tool burning and put range wave 3 with melee wave 4. And you only need 20 mants I believe.

More effective at earlier towers, so I scroll to the bottom of the map and work backwards to find the weakest watchtowers for this strategy.

At higher watchtower levels, deeper into the other sides territory, losses start becoming unsustainable with this strategy and I switch to straight up repeatedly spying and hitting like nomads.

Discord: JYT#1574

At early towers in first day 15 mantlets will do just fine slightly higher losses but hey saves mantlets and berimond troops are recruited back fast :)

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Somewhere (possibly deleted from the US Forum) I did a comparison of sacrifice waves in Berimond vs standard range w/mantlets AND threw in an additional of 2 waves vs. 4 waves.  As I recall, there wasn't a huge difference in the outcomes.  It ends up being what you want to save on: troops or tools.  

Use sacrifice to save on tools, use standard to save on troops.  I usually go standard until I run out of tools.  ;) 

But, my memory could also be faulty...…... 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• ~King~ (IN1)~King~ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 60
    Thankyou everyone for your efforts. And for the people who have a practice in poking their nose in between @Soul4Life2 (NL1). better that you dont poke your nose.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Somewhere (possibly deleted from the US Forum) I did a comparison of sacrifice waves in Berimond vs standard range w/mantlets AND threw in an additional of 2 waves vs. 4 waves.  As I recall, there wasn't a huge difference in the outcomes.  It ends up being what you want to save on: troops or tools.  

Use sacrifice to save on tools, use standard to save on troops.  I usually go standard until I run out of tools.  ;) 

But, my memory could also be faulty...…... 
    I know that asking why someone gives an Abuse Flag usually results in getting another, but I would like to understand exactly what was abusive about my comment made above?  I believe I answered the original question:

please share any strategies for berimond.
    ....and I did it in a non-confrontational way.  If anything, I may have been "Abusive" against myself, by saying my memory could also be faulty...... but, I am fairly certain I didn't flag my own post......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file