We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MISC and Allies Victory Lap/Gloat Thread

Firstly, this war has been going on for almost half a decade with a small pause in between, it was asymmetrical for us during a long stint, and if we're to be completely honest, morale was very low in TM. However, due to great leadership, excellent teammates and a strong family The MISC Family and Allies have finally purged the US server of those we deem reproachable in conduct and behavior, i.e. lying, cheating, etc...

This protracted war has brought out the worst in many, myself included, but it has also illuminated some highly commendable attributes to some unexpected characters. Some who we fought against initially opened the aperture and began to understand that their side was completely in the wrong. My hat is off to those individuals, they solidified our family which made it possible for victory. 

To those on the other side who somehow was able to retain their honor, dignity and humility I humbly applaud you. There are only a few, but you know who you are. 

To all of the opposition, well fought. The majority, if not all, of the burden and defeat lies solely on a choice few in the highest echelon. However, if there is a next time, I caution you to choose wisely whom you decide to follow into war. 

There is no telling how many thousands of dollars this war cost both sides, but even if we had lost in the end, I am glad there is finally closure from it. 

Congratulations to The MISC Family and their allies who orchestrated an amazing campaign. Do not let victory defeat you and most of all, do not let the spoils of war divide you. 

Warm Regards,
Tempus
The Screwdriver of the MISC     
Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA

Comments

• blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) Posts: 297US1
    edited 23.06.2019

• . For me personally I woukd like to thank Kon for being a worthy adversary for so many years and congrats to my family on a long and hard fought victory.  To be honest the thought of beating Kon has kept ,e in the game longer than i woukd of imagined considering how much GGE has made it more and more boring.  Not sure if i have the desire to hit nomads and FLs for that much longer so again I wish to thank the entire Kon family for making this game more enjoyable than it otherwise woukd have been.  This is definetly the end of an era.
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 198US1
    I'm not part of any of the server war alliances but I would like to congratulate TU/TM/etc. on their victory and say that it definitely was a wild ride!
    Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
  • “What’s it all about boy, elucidate!”

“This boy’s making more noise than a couple of skeletons throwin’ a fit on a tin roof”

zillagod @ usa 1
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 173US1

Personally I would like to thank @Serry (US1) for not knowing true loyalty and hard work taking in a bunch of trash players just to pad the PP rankings who left in the beginning/middle of war now I get to play in an alliance 65 deep with the same mindset of unbreakable loyalty and unselfishness which you can't say the same about Kon players even the ones in leadership. Look where it got you I can't wait to whoop your asses again when you finally get rebuilt because I know you'll be plotting trying to force lies into peoples head with no proof whatsoever you're very good at that.
    I don't have anything sentimental to say to Serry so I'll just thank him personally for his (my) metro.
    Well if we're going around the circle thanking Serry I'd like to thank him for taking my kt from donaldo, a true warrior, and giving to an event player(who shall not be named cause that would just be rude) who really didn't want it anyways, sure made reclaiming my property a whole lot easier. 
    MUFU Member

• heehee remember when i got kicked for being a "kon spy"

• So the forums are dead yet again...

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) Posts: 297US1
    edited 05.07.2019

I come on just to see if people post anything, turns out the update announcements section is more active than both the war updates and alliance diplomacy sections combined.

• Yona1234 (US1)Yona1234 (US1) Posts: 14US1
    LOL, I was at a sub of theirs for a brief time during the war, absolutely no communication. 
  • Deepest condolences, on the people and players who spent 5 years of their precious life playing this game. 

Sign In to comment.