Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Upcoming Events?

Comments

• It's time to enjoy the sun and the real world, i'm thinking to take a little breake from all of this nonsense.
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) US1 Posts: 516
    what are the doubloons in the alliance treasury?   

https://prnt.sc/oar1xj
    commando @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    what are the doubloons in the alliance treasury?   

https://prnt.sc/oar1xj
    An update that the announcement about has yet to be made.  Just in case they have to pull the event that is related to them...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• ~King~ (IN1)~King~ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 60
    "We will instead announce events on the day they will begin. "

No no no no.
    How GGE even get this idea ? How should I know what troops to hire in evening, one day before, two days ?  Attack or defense ? Maybe tomorrow will be Bloodcrows or maybe Nomands ?
    Should I produce flags or wooden shields ?
    Should I hit hard on Berimond because other event is on the end of month or I can hit relaxed because other Berimond is one week later ?
    Nooooo food production bonus from berimond is not important for us.... LOL. 

YOU understand that is not logical at all ? 
    Where we PLAYERS can write or vote for those changes ?

@Crom Cruach Can You answer like a man, not community manager. Do you think it is better ? Logical ? 

very true.they should tell about the upcoming event. you know i was craving for collectors event. here some community managers think themselves over smart. never posting things on time and making useless posts. @Crom Cruach

• Yakuza (LT1)Yakuza (LT1) LT1 Posts: 89
    edited 05.07.2019
    A light bulb came on over my head - Maybe from this month, the moderators/managers themselves do not know what the event will be, so only when it starts they announce it ? :D 
    Post edited by Yakuza (LT1) on
  • Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 57
    There is soon a new event starting, (i hope) and they say it's a rework of samu, but we got no information yet....

Mabye it's time to kick king Eric from the trone.... As a ruler he sucks... and his harolds are probably lying drunk on a tavern somwhere..
  • alex36 (GB1)alex36 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    As King Eric has decreed despite his Loyal Lords and Ladies displeasure that no more monthly plans to be given and that they will be told what will be happening on the actual day of events starting 

Maybe I suggest someone out there in the Good Game boardroom could exactly tell us when our great  King Eric and his merry bunch of GGE Mafia sidekicks and not to forget his jester writer start work ?

As awaiting our next great annoucement and the clock is ticking 

• Dark mind (SKN1)Dark mind (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 57
    And the event have started and no information yet... Thanks so mutch GGE for yet again not keeping your promises to your customers..
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Only to be expected....

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,360
    Here is the guide to our new Daimyo event.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) NL1 Posts: 164

The forum post regarding the event for the next days came out 4 minutes after the event started...
    Can you tell me what the point is off not giving us an event schedule but telling us the current event after it has started instead?

and currently the seasonal event still displays the event schedule, so this makes me believe we clearly have an event schedule but it's not getting shared in the case that it gets changed.

I would rather have an event schedule with a disclaimer that everything can still get changed than the current format we get.
    As others have said, planning around events you want to take part in is really important for anyone with a job and or social life.

Current might with atleast 24 hours of food
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,440
    thanks for sending it too late :)  

when is the regular schedule coming back? or is GGE ignoring all the complaints about it and so ignore their customers??
    flug @ nl 1
  • Yakuza (LT1)Yakuza (LT1) LT1 Posts: 89
    thanks for sending it too late :)  

when is the regular schedule coming back? or is GGE ignoring all the complaints about it and so ignore their customers??
    Sincerely

Mr. Answer Yes
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    @B0RAT (LT1) What I can do is inform the team here about peoples displeasure about the change. However I would say that maybe we can at least try it this way before judging its merits and failures.
    @Crom Cruach we have tried it this way before. Those of us who have been playing this game a long time know that there was not an event schedule in the past. So, I already know that the way of not knowing the event schedule ahead of time is much worse than the way of having a montly event schedule.

So, now that we've tried the new way of doing things, can we switch back to having the monthly event schedule?

I am not buying rubies this month because of this change. Can't plan when its effective to do so.
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Again for the flash player
    If you want to clear these html messages that keep crashing flash player, you refresh the browser and right after that kill the flash player plugin using your task manager, look for plugin-container.exe  and end that task. Then the message will show in a box telling you the adobe flash plugin has crashed, which is true because you killed it and the option to reload the page, which will restart the flash plugin.

But first you need to kill the message good games keeps sending to the flash using player and that is done by ticking the checkbox don't show again and then hit the green button. The message will disappear and by reloading the page you are back in the game.
    The problem has been reported more than once but good game studios seem not to be able to detect the browser we use, although it is  very funny, when you try to play the flash version of empire without the flash plugin it requires you to start the flash plugin.

If you do not clear that message flash will try to handle it and crash sooner than later.
  • July is a quarter over.  Are you going to publish an event schedule?
    falconworth @ usa 1
  • What new way of doing things?  Isn't it a new way of not doing something?
    falconworth @ usa 1
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    you got it
    the new way of doing things is doing nothing
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) NL1 Posts: 164
    Well, there clearly is an event schedule programmed in to the seasonal event.
    So why not share the full one aswell, so we know how many points we need to keep our food title in berimond and things like that..

Current might with atleast 24 hours of food
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,360
    We actually have to work a lot harder to provide the information at the event start. We will not be publishing an event guide and while I understand that this is frustrating and annoying for the players I don't have a choice in the matter.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file