Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Legion of the Daimyo

bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
edited 05.07.2019 in General Discussion
First impression:  I like it.  A nice variation and not a straight up whack-a-mole event.

Balance:  I'm not sure the rewards of a lvl4 are inline with the rewards of a lvl1 considering the likely cost in tools and troops lost used when attacking each to get the same loot/reward totals.  Something you guys might want to follow and look into.  
Store Balance:  Not sure the token/coin costs are balance here either in terms of effort needed to get each type to buy something.

Overall, first impression is kudos to you GGE on this one.
Post edited by Crom Cruach on

Comments

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,239
    What are these please

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    They are new tokens.  I no they will be needed for the new tempoarary alliance bonuses.  Because of the change to the samurais made during the Up-date, I am assuming they will be won in that event but not positive.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    will probably be used to activate the new bonuses in the alliance tab, they seem pretty good looks like all of them will be upgradeable and activateable like support speed.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    You will get them from nomads for sure, or the new sam's invasion.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,362
    These are from the new Legion of the Daimyos event.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    These are from the new Legion of the Daimyos event.
    which seems stuffed up..Ive been attacked wo knowing by another member attacking AND taunted a level 4 township...no troops and  no tools showing in reprt
    Shares @ au 1
    It makes your bird go away without warning.
    You got no moat when defending so don't try high levels unless you got a good npc cast and wanna use ruby tools and loose vet deff.
    3k castle is only doable with a good relic npc comm, otherwise don't bother.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • sudu (IN1)sudu (IN1) IN1 Posts: 176
    Lets share your ideas
    sudu @ in 1
  • Yakuza (LT1)Yakuza (LT1) LT1 Posts: 89
    edited 05.07.2019
    You should DEFINITELY correct/lower level 4 attacks from Daimyos because no one from our ali can't defend themselves neither I. 
    Relic castellion do not help either. 
    130/130 + 80 yard +60 wall %  attack you, while Relic castellion max wall is 30 % ..... Ruby castelion do not give help as well..... 
    Max defenders for 4 lvl is 3000. It should be at least 5000 or 6000....
    RUBY TOOLS, for the high levels you need them and spend rubies which is what ggs wants so stick to level 1 & 2 can stick to wooden tools there

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    edited 05.07.2019
    Has anyone defended a level 4 attack yet without using ruby troops ?  Best I have done is to win one just using sam troops, its simply not worth the rewards to use vet ruby troops
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,514
    did samu com with a bug???  yes sure.

reports i get says i am attacked bij alliance member :):):)
    flug @ nl 1
  • dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 854
    edited 05.07.2019
    First impression - load of rubbish - need too many rubies to compete and ruby tools - losses on camps not even covered by coins earned - I don't have the samurai commander as was really not worth the grind and time involved

Another nail in my playing coffin - might as well delete my surplus troops and enjoy the sunshine - !

PS I have only just completed the ss cast and need coins to upgrade yet event only for big ruby whales - but cost might be prohibitive even for them !

I play this game for fun and am addicted but you are seriously breaking the addiction !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    edited 05.07.2019
    one question what is this ally reward, and why do u need these coins?
    http://prntscr.com/ob0ek7

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Go in alliance treasuray and improvments, there are 3 new temporary upgrades that require these coins to activate.

Basically the coins + a load of res willl buy you 24 hrs of either a rage boost, or reduce cooldown on Kahn or nomad camps for 24 hrs.  for your whole alliance

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

Remember when the Khan was first implemented? And the attacks were impossible to defend?

Well for some ppl first... Not for everyone, they had to reduce the power of those attacks.

So till that happens... Just don't attack lvl 4 castles or defend.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    think the effort to get 1 construction token is BS its really not wroth it, usage of tools is ridiculous as well, dont get season points for hitting them, i like the idea but effort for reward doesnt seem all that good, maybe still have to learn more about the event but first impressions not great 
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    dont get season points for hitting them,
    Yep.  Extra work, for less rewards.  The NEW GGS motto...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file