Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Roadmap for Q2

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895

Well this makes retiring much easier. Won't even get FOMO because there's nothing to miss

Discord: JYT#1574
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    The monthly event plans were a huge help to me. Getting rid of those in order to do daily updates makes the game a lot more frustrating for me to play. Why is this change being made? And is it possible to still give monthly maps?
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 302
    edited 03.07.2019
    I suspect this new "daily" update rather than the previously published schedule is likely to go down as well as the new LTPE format is doing.  Many people like to be able to plan and anticipate and now they can't.  It used to be like this and when the monthly schedules started being published it went down very well on the whole.  Now we take a step backwards which defies comprehension.

Watch the stats GGS, as I am sure you probably do, you'll see attendance and performance dropping off.  The only problem is you will wonder why your income is dropping and come up with some new equally ludicrous idea in a bid to keep the coffers full

For my part I am completely underwhelmed by the LTPE format (not only is the look of it uninspiring, but the things I can buy in the shop are over-priced and not to my liking; the equipment I might want either isn't available at all or is in a complete set where I am only in need of odd individual items to complete part sets I already have); the glory invasion events have become tedious and uninteresting, so I have absolutely no reason to do much at all in the next few days.  Blissful it is, just blissful!  It just goes to reinforce a point I made in another thread about GGS inadvertently developing a social conscience and programming the game in such a way as to wean people off it and encourage them to find other more wholesome and rewarding pastimes.
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
      It just goes to reinforce a point I made in another thread about GGS inadvertently developing a social conscience and programming the game in such a way as to wean people off it and encourage them to find other more wholesome and rewarding pastimes.
    That would be a kindness to those addicted to the game (many to most of us).  

GGS Cares! Helping you to quit Slow Turkey instead of Cold Turkey...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Please reinstate the monthly schedule of events.  Right now it is impossible to plan strategies for upcoming events.  If you don't want to reinstate the monthly schedule, then let us know what is coming next during the current event,  Letting us know the day the event starts is counterproductive.  Events such as Berrimond ,Shapeshifters, Outer Realms and kingdom league have no set schedule. With the changes, is Samurai Invasion now going to occur with more frequency instead of once a month?  Having a full schedule would be beneficial for all of us (even if there a last minute changes).
    ---- StuartChampion
  • Please reinstate the monthly schedule of events.  Right now it is impossible to plan strategies for upcoming events.  If you don't want to reinstate the monthly schedule, then let us know what is coming next during the current event,  Letting us know the day the event starts is counterproductive.  Events such as Berrimond ,Shapeshifters, Outer Realms and kingdom league have no set schedule. With the changes, is Samurai Invasion now going to occur with more frequency instead of once a month?  Having a full schedule would be beneficial for all of us (even if there a last minute changes).
    ---- StuartChampion
    Could not agree more!!!
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    Please reinstate the monthly schedule of events.  Right now it is impossible to plan strategies for upcoming events.  If you don't want to reinstate the monthly schedule, then let us know what is coming next during the current event,  Letting us know the day the event starts is counterproductive.  Events such as Berrimond ,Shapeshifters, Outer Realms and kingdom league have no set schedule. With the changes, is Samurai Invasion now going to occur with more frequency instead of once a month?  Having a full schedule would be beneficial for all of us (even if there a last minute changes).
    ---- StuartChampion
    Could not agree more!!!
    I totally agree. It helps to know where you will need to allocate your resources too. Can you build more, or will you need to allocate more for mantlets due to dual events running?...Will you have to have a specific amount on hand to open Beri, or other events like The Blade Coast.
    The same goes for coin...Can you let the techy steal it or will you need it all for recruiting extra troops for the Bloodcrows to eat. It helps to see the events that may overlap as well, so that you don't start one when you really wanted to do another but have limited resources. It's also nice if you have specific goals and want to get the earliest start on a specific event.
    Bring back the Monthly Event Schedule...This herald thing is next to useless for planning.
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
  • Day after Day Great King Eric your lords and ladies spend a lot of time to show there displeasure here in your Palace Court 

So where do you hide or are you again away planning another crusade in your virtual world Great Kingdom as you are certainly not giving any positive feedback to your loyal subjects from the Goodgame Palace Court but just getting henchman or court jester to write and repeat over and over again that what you have decreed will not be change.

I fear Great King Eric ignoring the displeasure shown by your loyal lords and ladies will make them consider moving to another Virtual World Kingdom or just return to the real world 

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • There is a breakdown in the order
    Day after Day Great King Eric your lords and ladies spend a lot of time to show there displeasure here in your Palace Court 

So where do you hide or are you again away planning another crusade in your virtual world Great Kingdom as you are certainly not giving any positive feedback to your loyal subjects from the Goodgame Palace Court but just getting henchman or court jester to write and repeat over and over again that what you have decreed will not be change.

I fear Great King Eric ignoring the displeasure shown by your loyal lords and ladies will make them consider moving to another Virtual World Kingdom or just return to the real world 

I am guessing he is in the Privy counting shekels and unable to hear the protestations of his subjects over the clinking of coin (and other noises associated with such a chamber)
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Ummm!!! yep me thinks that is a possibility my friend
    If you are correct then if our Great King Eric is in the privy counting all that dirty money for the Goodgame Mafia he will definitely need it laundered :) 
    Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
    Does anyone know any details about the Alliance Medals being awarded in the Kingdom League?  I can't find any details or any ranking table anywhere but I see a medal is being awarded every day.  Any ideas anyone?
    Osiris @ en 1
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Does anyone know any details about the Alliance Medals being awarded in the Kingdom League?  I can't find any details or any ranking table anywhere but I see a medal is being awarded every day.  Any ideas anyone?
    that will be a mirror bug which is intentionally implemented.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,440
    http://prntscr.com/oe093c

when does it start?
    flug @ nl 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,440
    edited 12.07.2019
    flug @ nl 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,360
    I am guessing he is in the Privy counting shekels and unable to hear the protestations of his subjects over the clinking of coin (and other noises associated with such a chamber)
    Woe and terror! The key for the privy has been lost and our dear King is somehow trapped inside! What are we to do?  Is it that he is afraid of the unending hordes of Invaders that the Lords and Ladies of the great Kingdom have allowed to spill into our lands. Does he cower inside afraid that the Shapeshifters have infiltrated his court? Is it a case of a misplaced key? Must we now look to our own defence?

Fear not for the Royal Herald is approaching and he bears a key of the finest silver with which to unlock the royal privy. Disaster is averted and once again will King Eric be free. 
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,360
    Shapeshifters started at ten this morning while Outer Realms started at one in the afternoon.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Lady Iris (US1)Lady Iris (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    Shapeshifters started at ten this morning while Outer Realms started at one in the afternoon.
    OK, so you've freed the king from the privy...has anyone given him the royal Q-Tips yet?
    He needs to remove the wads of wax from his ears which prevent him form hearing his people!
    We don't want to know about an event AFTER it's started, we want to know before!
    Please bring back the Monthly Event Calendar!
    Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    Please bring back the Monthly Event Calendar!
    The idea of using the flags on the LTPE was novel and naïve.  I was curious what event was going to happen between the FI and BC flags, as the days left didn't match those two events.  Sure enough, this morning the Nomad flag snuck in between the other two.  I suppose there is only ONE Nomad flag that can fly at a time.  

Either that, or they were trying to figure out what event wouldn't glitch out when run.  That IS a challenge these days.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• OLANZA (GB1)OLANZA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 33
    Just tell the King to get his head out of his arse and listen to what people want, and stop listening to his fecking accountants
Sign In to comment.