We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pay to win players

Enwifi (INT1)Enwifi (INT1) Posts: 41
edited 18.06.2018 in War Updates

This is a screenshot of a espionage report, he is arabic.
He got 5k~ food consumption with 3 lvl 3 farmhouses, jesus christ people are pay to winning to kill me god dammit.

Here is my battle report of sadness. So sad. No more soldiers to live with.

Enwifi INT1
Soviet Union alliance(ghost leader)

The person flags me for no reason is gay af
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List to end all "ur" arguments:
ur mom gay(no u is effective)
ur dad lesbian(will decreases the no u chances)
ur brother a mother(a lot of no u or respond with other one)
ur sister a mister(a lot of no u or respond with other one)
ur granny tranny(a repeated of no u will have effect)
ur grandpap a trap(a repeated of no u will have effect)
ur ancestors incestors(no u have no effect)
ur family tree LGBT(no u have no effect)
ur family reunion homosexually communion (trump card, anti-no u)

Hope you learned this to end all flame wars!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you like communism?

Comments

• i dont see any problem his money he can spend as per his desire
    Hard Boi
  • A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) Posts: 180INT3
    ya know from ya title i thoughteth thath i shalth be ableth to buy players for my alliance
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • u can get soldiers from event

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    it isn't hard to get that many troops at a low level. Event awards give lots of troops for basically free.
    I once started an acc on another server and within about 2 hrs had more troops than that. Players who know what they're doing can easily have thousands of troops on a new acct in a few hours. The trick becomes holding on to them :wink:

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Atm I'm a level 38... I almost cried when I saw a message that announced 1.8k troops starving
    Don't need anything but macemen and crossbow at level 38. They train fast and do work. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) Posts: 161IN1
    Atm I'm a level 38... I almost cried when I saw a message that announced 1.8k troops starving
    Don't need anything but macemen and crossbow at level 38. They train fast and do work. 
    Even now at level 70 + a guy had only crossbowman and macemen in thousands in other kingdoms 
    Did not spy green though
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 
    Level 70+
    Proud member of World War 3  -IND 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    I know, but I grind in events so much that I just get hundreds upon hundreds of troops

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• eh this is nuthin.. ive seen bigger pay to win players who spend like crazy. ever seen the demon castles? all bought for and some castles stay that way meaning they buy it each time the item runs out of time. they spend their money on more than just looks too
    mwah
  • You do know that there is a 90 day demon scepter right? Forgot how much its costs though.

• This thread is so cringe
  • its a 0 skill game people play to make themselves feel better about themselves what do u expect.
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) Posts: 271RU1
    This thread is so cringe
    :harold:

:harold:
    MFUGA

Sign In to comment.