We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Way to many low level castles in Crows & FC's.

Comments

• Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 86US1
    edited 25.06.2019

And Here are the worst set ups that i got today
    It's been 10 events since I got a BC/Fl of above 2K .
    If u want us to use Khan Tablets/coins/medals/tokens to dethrone them then u have to increase the loot obtained from them and run THE SAMURAI INVASION frequently so that we can get god targets.
    Come On GGS everyone cannot spend money to fill up your pockets Show some humanity and give some nice FUCKING targets
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,096INT1
    I also feel your pain and frustration and do not bother with them anymore, i know i am cutting my nose of to spite my face, but sometimes it is better to feel peaceful . than to keep wanting to punch the screen every time you spy report comes back.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    I also feel your pain and frustration and do not bother with them anymore, i know i am cutting my nose of to spite my face, but sometimes it is better to feel peaceful . than to keep wanting to punch the screen every time you spy report comes back.
    yes brother and thank god the beri is here MY SCREEN IS SAVED
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 728NL1

154/5000
    GGE, congratulations !!!! you have turned a favorite event into a worthless event. really just doesn't make sense of all those little castles. THX
    flug @ nl 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,932INT3

I'm not saying these are amazing targets, they aren't.  But, how many have you done today?  Compare that number to how many Nomad Camps you hit over the last few days.  If you do trains on the Camps, you probably hit 1,500 easy.  

I know I am a broken record on this one, but the event isn't designed to give 500k Glory per castle.  Look at the LTPE amounts needed for each level.  

THAT is the amount of glory you should expect to get for an attack with NO Flags, Regular Flags, and Ruby Flags/Tools.

The amounts wouldn't be that low, if the event wasn't designed to give that low of glory per castle...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

I'm not saying these are amazing targets, they aren't.  But, how many have you done today?  Compare that number to how many Nomad Camps you hit over the last few days.  If you do trains on the Camps, you probably hit 1,500 easy.  

I know I am a broken record on this one, but the event isn't designed to give 500k Glory per castle.  Look at the LTPE amounts needed for each level.  

THAT is the amount of glory you should expect to get for an attack with NO Flags, Regular Flags, and Ruby Flags/Tools.

The amounts wouldn't be that low, if the event wasn't designed to give that low of glory per castle...…..
    I'd scream if i get a 2K .
    Damm you lucky mate i haven't even got 1K castle even by dethroning since 10 events
    edited 26.06.2019
    @Crom Cruach your game is BROKEN
    @Crom Cruach
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    We can all complain about how many hits we've done etc.

But what we all really want deep down is it to be real players on real servers, with 5k defense, and a good cast and defense set up, that can change at any given moment.

Like the event is meant to be.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

But what we all really want deep down is it to be real players on real servers, with 5k defense, and a good cast and defense set up, that can change at any given moment.

damm true
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,932INT3

100% agree!  That WAS what the original design was rolled out years ago.  But, that format was abandoned a very long time ago...…….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Steel 69 (US1)Steel 69 (US1) Posts: 53US1
    The event does suck the big one...…. No more money on it for sure.
    Steel 69 @ usa 1
  • I'm just hitting for resources. 
    This event  DOESNT WORTH the time and effort any more.

Why the provided the new commanders? To hit castles with 500-600 troops?

We can't be always the unlucky ones that get no good targets (good =3-4k I'm not dreaming any more).

I have ask them to provide the distribution for the number of troops in castles. They didn't. Just said that it works as it was designed.

• Like I agreed with others posting the same before abt that problem I agree with u too.

It's shame that as level 600+ legendary didnt get a decent castle with 1.5k troops in it, I mean is this real !?

GGE make scheme like they give us one crow and foreign event look good and other 4 disaster, I just dnt know why, I bet people buy more offers when event is good and is worth paying rubies then spending tons of everything on castle with 500 troops. No logic in that.

Players loose motivation and fun bcs of this totally. 

I dnt know does GGS pay attention how much critics they get daily...? I'm the type that likes to say positive things too, and in my recent comment there are plenty but when it smells bed I will point that out for sure and in last period and modernization of game there are many things that stink ugly.

• Druids (GB1)Druids (GB1) Posts: 100GB1
    I believe that if GGE keep ignoring issues, and players complaints, then we keep raising the subjects as soon as they slip-down in the forums. After all that's what they keep doing with their stupid questionnaires, same questions, written twice in a different way. Come on GGE send out a more truthful questionnaire, but if your going to keep ignoring the answers, then I wouldn't bother.
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 616US1
    Its funny - they're pushing special offers for the new 7-8% glory banners, yet at the same time the Foreign Castles for the event are complete crap.

I think the highest I saw was 800-900. Mostly all 500s.

Complete waste of time.

• It's simple math, buy more, spend real money and u will get target with 1mil glory. 

No factor of surprise at all, no spontan natural surprises, just like nomads and samurai camp, exact number of troops and thats it. It's disaster really and killing fun.

So we need to buy troops for rubies to make castle have 2k troops in it, then use bunch of expensive king banners with 8% glory that u must buy for a bunch of rubies of course then u need to buy boosters to at least try to reach 7 Mil.

They won't fix anything nor they will respond to our posts cause they don't care .GGS just wants money from us only money
  • The worst castle I get since I was level 40, now I'm 600+ legendary and to get target like this is shame, the rost part is this is not the only one but there are more that looks almost bad as this one. I just dnt know how is it possible to get this after reaching all those goals and after so many attacks instead getting massive target u get this crap. 

damn, with those castles it's party time  for me
    flug @ nl 1
    I'm just hitting for resources. 
    This event  DOESNT WORTH the time and effort any more.

Why the provided the new commanders? To hit castles with 500-600 troops?

We can't be always the unlucky ones that get no good targets (good =3-4k I'm not dreaming any more).

I have ask them to provide the distribution for the number of troops in castles. They didn't. Just said that it works as it was designed.

last line tells enough :):):)
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.