We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Relic Greenhouses, where and why?

Hello! My name is Vagelislol4 (INT3) and I would like to ask a question to the community.

Relic Greenhouses are buildings we, players, can build with tokens earned from the Outer Realms. Where is it worth building Relic Greenhouses? To my main, or to my outposts and in which of the kingdoms and why?

Would it be worth building a Relic Greenhouse at my main castle? Is it a good late game move?

Thank you.

Comments

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,095INT1
    Yes 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) Posts: 132US1
    Outposts and outer realms give bigger advances in food production so I would suggest those first. The appealing feature in my main is the added food storage space which also occurs in all locations you build a green house.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 86US1
    Dudes the game is DEAD
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,910INT3
    Dudes the game is DEAD
    Must just be us Zombies playing then...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• You haven't answered my question yet tho. Where is it worth for late game to build relic greenhouses?
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,910INT3
    You haven't answered my question yet tho. Where is it worth for late game to build relic greenhouses?
    @ken.n (US1)  answered it nicely...……

Outposts and outer realms give bigger advances in food production so I would suggest those first. The appealing feature in my main is the added food storage space which also occurs in all locations you build a green house.

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Wasso (INT3) said:
    You haven't answered my question yet tho. Where is it worth for late game to build relic greenhouses?
    @ken.n (US1)  answered it nicely...……

I cannot understand what this guy is saying ^^ Maybe I need to learn the English language better xd
  • Just build them everywhere ffs
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,844AU1
    no the 5% are acctualy npc only but the 42% before said npc but were meant for cry everywhere

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Thanks for the help everyone, the GGE forum is alive!
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 769US1

If you have RVs, outers first, then 8 food ops, then main if you're looking to increase overall food production the most as quickly as possible. Putting one in main to start, as ken said, is very tempting because of the extra food storage it provides, which comes in handy when trying to sleep with large deficits

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • idk8 (GR1)idk8 (GR1) Posts: 20GR1
    I personally think it's worth it. You can see below the production of a Relic Greenhouse (even on Level 1) is higher and better than that of a Level 30 Granary, while you get more Might Points for building. 

From Level 11 and on, the Relic Greenhouse gives you the opportunity to store more food (up to 15K extra space), which means you will be able to keep soldiers for a longer time before they starve :D 

\

I built a Relic Greenhouse yesterday at my main castle and upgraded it to Level 2. What I can say is that I am very happy about the result, as it produces almost 1K of food per hour, reducing the overall food consumption of my troops.

In conclusion, if you are thinking of building a Relic Greenhouse, I guess you will not regret it. Remember to collect your Construction and Upgrade Coins/Tokens from Outer Realms and everything is going to be fine. Hope that I helped you. Have a nice day! :smiley:
    ~idk8 @ GR1 Level 70+
  • I personally think it's worth it. You can see below the production of a Relic Greenhouse (even on Level 1) is higher and better than that of a Level 30 Granary, while you get more Might Points for building. 

From Level 11 and on, the Relic Greenhouse gives you the opportunity to store more food (up to 15K extra space), which means you will be able to keep soldiers for a longer time before they starve :D 

\

I built a Relic Greenhouse yesterday at my main castle and upgraded it to Level 2. What I can say is that I am very happy about the result, as it produces almost 1K of food per hour, reducing the overall food consumption of my troops.

In conclusion, if you are thinking of building a Relic Greenhouse, I guess you will not regret it. Remember to collect your Construction and Upgrade Coins/Tokens from Outer Realms and everything is going to be fine. Hope that I helped you. Have a nice day! :smiley:
    Nice! Thank you very much! You helped me significantly ^^
    You are welcome! Have a nice day! :smiley:
    ~idk8 @ GR1 Level 70+
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) Posts: 16INT1
    I personally think it's worth it. You can see below the production of a Relic Greenhouse (even on Level 1) is higher and better than that of a Level 30 Granary, while you get more Might Points for building. 

\

That production comparison is a bit misleading, because a Relic Greenhouse takes up double the space of a Granary. But overall, yes I think it's worth it, especially once you upgrade it - not only with the extra food production but the extra food storage space you get too. Put a high level base food production gem on it and it's even better.
    You can only build maximum 2 per location though.
    Tony C @ WWW 1
    Tony C (INT1) said: 
    That production comparison is a bit misleading, because a Relic Greenhouse takes up double the space of a Granary. But overall, yes I think it's worth it, especially once you upgrade it - not only with the extra food production but the extra food storage space you get too. Put a high level base food production gem on it and it's even better.
    You are right about that, I obviously forgot that it takes up double space, but I guess this isn't really a disadvantage of a Relic Greenhouse. Anyways, thanks for adding that piece of information over here! Have a nice day! :smiley:
    ~idk8 @ GR1 Level 70+
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) Posts: 16INT1
    edited 08.07.2019
    Tony C (INT1) said: 
    You are right about that, I obviously forgot that it takes up double space, but I guess this isn't really a disadvantage of a Relic Greenhouse. Anyways, thanks for adding that piece of information over here! Have a nice day! :smiley:
    Yes, and you are still right, it's still an advantage anyway even despite the larger footprint.
    And the other advantage, as far as I know, it can't catch on fire/be destroyed if you are at war. Our alliance is, and I've yet to have any relic greenhouses burn even when most other buildings are.
    Have a nice day too! :)
    Tony C @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.