Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Way to many low level castles in Crows & FC's.

Comments

• Bc & fl are the most boring event  all i ever get is 500-900 sometimes they toss a bone and i get 2-3k catle this is suppose to be a glory event why bother has nothing to do with be a good player lol  frankly im not on this game 24-7 like some other players i have a life and this game is not it this company is the worse when is comes to game play and GGS  you should look at other companies how they manage there games like EX: Palarium  
  • Steel 69 (US1)Steel 69 (US1) US1 Posts: 53
    Ever since the update on BC and FI. It is a waste of time pretty much . Used to get some nice ones to hit . Now lucky to see 1000 troops to hit . The 2 events suck. All they do is eat the tools big time. I am a ruby buyer but not on theses  events anymore.
    Steel 69 @ usa 1
  • B0RAT (LT1)B0RAT (LT1) LT1 Posts: 88
    This is ridiculous about defense troops in Bloodcrows and Realms event. When I was 50+ level rookie I had bigger castles like 2-3k and  sometimes 5-6k.
    Now I'm 70+800 and all I get is 1k max. :D 
    Pathetic...
    Bring back normal event, not this sh......
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

Cuz they have tons of rubies and exile those castles.

At this point whales will send 900 tails to a 900 target just so to get some glory.

So that's how fc n bc are played at the moment.

At least in my server, tails, rubies, and tons of nerves.

If you're lucky enough to have a server like Germany Romania India to have in fc bc a rotation for enemy servers, then the event would and is more easy, cuz you're getting better targets.

But servers like mine, in 2k plus attacks you might get a 3k castle.

Cuz we are always fighting with our clone server Asia 2.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Its the same in US1
    Steel 69 @ usa 1
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Al the FL's i spy have a def of 400-510 initially 
    After Dethroning 1 in 11 has a def of 900 that's the best i got in 3 to 4 events 
    i don;t know which programme is GGS using but i think they should start going to SCHOOL soon
    Take both events and put them back the way they where. 
    Now they are more than a waste of time...…….
    Steel 69 @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,679
    Since the Dethrone Option was put into place, it does SEEM like the % of good castles has gone down.  That would make sense from a GGS viewpoint.  Give this option to use, and make them use it!  I know there are some data junkies out there that may have some before/after the change stats to check.  I would LOVE to see if this is only perception or reality.

On a side note: Remember, this ISN'T a Glory Event.  It is a Castle Event that gives glory.  Just like the Nomad Event isn't a Tablet Event. It is a Camp Event that gives Tabs.  Even with the slowness of the attacks, when compared to Nomads, you still need to clear a large number of Castles.  Just like hitting a large number of Camps.  Think about how many Camps you hit in the average event.  500?  1,000?  2,500?  Likely we loose track because we can run trains.  No, you cannot hit that many Castles.....but the concept is the same.  Hit more Castles.

The problem with the FI/BC Castles isn't the format.  It is the expectation of many Players that they should be able to get 10M Glory by hitting a dozen Castles......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

The events BC and FI  are a waste of time now . I have hit up to 60 times and still get crap for the efforts .
    Steel 69 @ usa 1
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113

it's time to quit this game

SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    rarely play them now .... waste of my time and tools for what little can be gained from it.  will spy and if no castles are over at least 700, I don't play.      like anything else in the game, if you just complain about something verbally, you are wasting both your time and your breath.  only thing that counts is what you do with your time and your wallet.  
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,133
    For the last 6 bloodcrow/fori not had a castle over 3 k and it is a tedious grind , there must be a formula gge use i know you can get boosters , but it do the same old same that get in top 10. but i also believe these Fori/bloodcrow are a catch 22 , if they improve the castles to more in them more often,

Nothing will change just the top 10 will have a lot more millions glory and we will all be the same position with a little more glory , as an event i find it very tedious, unlike beri sams and nomads you get to see you results every hit means rewards , but with fori it like a tool cleaner in the opposite way 

But still saving tools and tedious hours of wasted time
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,008
    I had the same excuse from support last year over the numbers in crows and fc's castles. They even had the cheek to call it the gamblers fallacy, but forgot that because of what they do in the programing its not pure chance, and no matter what they say its always rigged in their favour, otherwise they wouldnt make the money, and would drop the events.
    With the introduction of the dethrone choices, its just a further way to increase the revenue to gge. I have tried both the token and ruby method, and they are a totally unfair way for gge to make even more from us. Very rarely have I ended up with a better castle to attack, more often its worse, either by troops or tool wasting setups.
    Gge are not playing fair as they know that the events themeselves are tied to others where you will miss out by not taking part.
    Come on gge play the game, you have to give somethings back sometimes, If your going to charge extra for dethroning, (which I dont think you should). Then at least make it a viable positive action and not a loss making one for players.
    it seems you did not understand the dethrone feature at all
    I understand the Dethrone feature very well.  Before it was introduced we had FI and BC castles most of which contained 900 to 4K soldiers.  Now we have a Dethrone feature so we get maybe 2 that are about 800-900 (which was on the low end before Dethrone) and the remainder are 450 and below. 

So you choose the dethrone feature.  You can spend 100 coins, 100 Sami tokens or 100 Nomad tokens to get 200 to 500 more, but I've never gotten even 500 more.  And each time you use the Dethrone feature it goes up by 100. 

But here is the rip:  if you use rubies, the first time it is 1200 for 1  castle, then 2400 for the next caste, and probably 3600 or 4800 for the 3rd castle.  Now in these cases you will get over 1000-3000 more troops.  So the dethrone feature is another one aimed at the Ruby Whales and the rest of us get butkis.  Just like all the other new things.
    as I guessed you do not understand it at all.

Here is how it works

Target 1 a ) has 500 deffenders
    Target 1 a) get's dethroned
    Target 1 a) is now gone
    Target 1 b) is now there and has 500 deffenders
    Target 1 b) is now improved by 20 to 500 soldiers
    Target 1b) is now 500+(20 to 500) soldiers

So when you use the exile feature it gets rid of the old one gives you a random new one and the random new one is improved by 20 to 500, what your logic is is the ruby feature, fortify, how come no one seems to bother to read what it does?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,679
    Herveus (AU1) said:

how come no one seems to bother to read what it does?

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    it presumes you think a bit of glory and some not very good prizes are worth your rubies.   I don;t 
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • I heard that this past week one of our players in my alliance got 321 defenders in one of his castles

edited 25.06.2019

And Here are the worst set ups that i got today
    It's been 10 events since I got a BC/Fl of above 2K .
    If u want us to use Khan Tablets/coins/medals/tokens to dethrone them then u have to increase the loot obtained from them and run THE SAMURAI INVASION frequently so that we can get god targets.
    Come On GGS everyone cannot spend money to fill up your pockets Show some humanity and give some nice FUCKING targets
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,133
    I also feel your pain and frustration and do not bother with them anymore, i know i am cutting my nose of to spite my face, but sometimes it is better to feel peaceful . than to keep wanting to punch the screen every time you spy report comes back.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    I also feel your pain and frustration and do not bother with them anymore, i know i am cutting my nose of to spite my face, but sometimes it is better to feel peaceful . than to keep wanting to punch the screen every time you spy report comes back.
    yes brother and thank god the beri is here MY SCREEN IS SAVED
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 937

154/5000
    GGE, congratulations !!!! you have turned a favorite event into a worthless event. really just doesn't make sense of all those little castles. THX
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.