We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TU/TM/MUFU etc. vs kon War

13»

Comments

• In all seriousness... without KoN how is this game gonna stay free-to-play?

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    In all seriousness... without KoN how is this game gonna stay free-to-play?

I wouldn't call my time and freedom exactly free.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) Posts: 114US1
    In all seriousness... without KoN how is this game gonna stay free-to-play?

In all seriousness could u put here your hits in this war oh please i mean pvp hits not nomads or FC  hits 

and incase u take screenshot of me because iam under bird i think after i destroyed 120k troops of FU  and i did it alone i deserve some rest in all iam not old man do nothing in his life except playing gge as u 

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU
    You're literally the biggest joke on the entire US1 server, amr. When you gonna take dragonmonkey out your mouth and get a real job? Blow can't pay the bills forever.
    who are u if AMR5 ask u it means u are nothing go do events and follow your god morry as loyal SLAVE  
  • Seeing as amr5 is dead, and KON is on the way out the door -

Guess we're gonna have to take our anger out on his old alliance, FURY KINGS.
    in.jpg
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • mnight (US1)mnight (US1) Posts: 1,425US1
    Why do I always say Furry instead of Fury.. 
    "Mark Night 5ever Crew"
    "Misc Ginger Sloot Crew"
    "Property of MoP Crew"
    "Sold to TM Crew"
    "Signs off when NTJeffery messages Crew"
    "Uggs and Ipads Crew"
    "Ersihoe Crew"
    "Bishes do love winkies Crew"
    "Stays back from edge of train platform because I distrust all other humans crew"
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 605US1
    How about because: Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very Fuzzy was he? And you got Fuzzy Wuzzy on your brain?

Yeah, I know I'm reaching....
    In all seriousness could u put here your hits in this war oh please i mean pvp hits not nomads or FC  hits 

and incase u take screenshot of me because iam under bird i think after i destroyed 120k troops of FU  and i did it alone i deserve some rest in all iam not old man do nothing in his life except playing gge as u 
    I'm gonna miss you Amr, you always wanted to be in some big-name alliance and you blindly joined KoN.  But look at you now, birded, arguing w/ randoms on the forums and overall a bitter person.  Well done.

My pvp shots are in the other thread.  But you knew that already. Doesn't matter if you really took out 120k troops, you still went nowhere.
    I never wanted to be in big alliance i dont care 
Sign In to comment.