Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TU/TM/MUFU etc. vs kon War

Comments

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

some one help this guy i may be killed over 70k of his attackers since this war started  

عمرو الحديدى 
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778

some one help this guy i may be killed over 70k of his attackers since this war started  

Wait, those were offense and you didn't get a full wipe? 

NB4 Amr5 gets "promoted" to deputy in Nephilim 
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 559

and the misc has killed 8 Million Kon and ally troops just from the 2k+ reports

• @amr5 (US1)  For real dude whats up with the man crush on me?

DELETED

Your posts in general make no sense.  
    I respectfully disagree.  
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    Rabi33 just birded this morning, I think that brings the total up to 38 birds. Roughly 60% of KoN.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,211
    @amr5 (US1)  For real dude whats up with the man crush on me?

DELETED

Your posts in general make no sense.  
    I respectfully disagree.  
    I have noted that.

Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    FREE ATTY
  • Willy Tell (US1)Willy Tell (US1) US1 Posts: 113
    ha.... Negan utb 60 days lol
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • mddd (US1)mddd (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    wow you guys/gals are really getting it done. didnt think it was possible. hats off, what a beating
    mddd @ usa 1
    so disrespectful and funny they haven't even given amr the sarge rank they just don't acknowledge him at all lmfao the only person even sending attacks as pitiful as they are
    do u think i care for ranks lol i will be war marshal in FU  after this server war end to teach them how to do war 

عمرو الحديدى 

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

عمرو الحديدى 
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 559

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

Sign In to comment.