We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TU/TM/MUFU etc. vs kon War

Comments

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) Posts: 114US1

some one help this guy i may be killed over 70k of his attackers since this war started  

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) Posts: 776US1

some one help this guy i may be killed over 70k of his attackers since this war started  

Wait, those were offense and you didn't get a full wipe? 

NB4 Amr5 gets "promoted" to deputy in Nephilim 
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA

• some one help this guy i may be killed over 70k of his attackers since this war started  

and the misc has killed 8 Million Kon and ally troops just from the 2k+ reports
  • @amr5 (US1)  For real dude whats up with the man crush on me?

DELETED

Your posts in general make no sense.  
    I respectfully disagree.  
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1
  • Rabi33 just birded this morning, I think that brings the total up to 38 birds. Roughly 60% of KoN.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 491Community Manager
    @amr5 (US1)  For real dude whats up with the man crush on me?

DELETED

Your posts in general make no sense.  
    I respectfully disagree.  
    I have noted that.

• FREE ATTY
  • ha.... Negan utb 60 days lol
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • mddd (US1)mddd (US1) Posts: 3US1
    wow you guys/gals are really getting it done. didnt think it was possible. hats off, what a beating
    mddd @ usa 1
    so disrespectful and funny they haven't even given amr the sarge rank they just don't acknowledge him at all lmfao the only person even sending attacks as pitiful as they are
    do u think i care for ranks lol i will be war marshal in FU  after this server war end to teach them how to do war 

FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU
    so disrespectful and funny they haven't even given amr the sarge rank they just don't acknowledge him at all lmfao the only person even sending attacks as pitiful as they are
    do u think i care for ranks lol i will be war marshal in FU  after this server war end to teach them how to do war 
    Still thinking you'll be able to play on the US server as a former KoN member after this war...wew lad. 
    yes and when i leave game iam who will decide that not some farmers such as your subs or your smart leader 

• FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

Sign In to comment.