Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Miscellaneous Battle Reports - Take Two!

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    edited 17.06.2019
     yikes what I get for not checking for D HoL

And some offline defense:

Discord: JYT#1574
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    how are people posting their reps last time i copied and pasted it didnt work after a while
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    how are people posting their reps last time i copied and pasted it didnt work after a while
    I use snag.gy  There are other options out there.  Once you post it to snag.gy, you copy/paste the URL into the "attach image" image URL box above.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    Trying to revive this thread.
    Hoping to see people posting nice pvp hits.
    Trying to revive this thread.
    Hoping to see people posting nice pvp hits.
    How you can tell the Test Server is open and we have more troops than food...…...

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,063
    edited 15.09.2019

ran out of tools here, because of the other attacks [all hits on me were in green while I slept on a single day xD]

tiny whaled to 4m mp and autofilled hits and some of his comms had no gems, there were more hits but they got flushed since it was over 25 and I did a a few tower hits before I checked the br's
    used vet x bows here and fucked up tooling so I did bad on all 3 hits vs stephen, in general I used vet x bows for quite a few hits.

used a honour comm here and tried to snipe but got clapped

starting here all hits but the one on Jakkal & big are fully vet x bows

all hits against jakeshere were into ruby ss + look some hits I used horrors on others vet x bows

vet x bow time again

so pretty much what I've been doing is send 10-20 hits of vet x bows as distraction and sneak in 2-4 hits full horrors, all hits except for the first 2 ones against bubstar were 80% or more defence.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Damn, tiny has got a 10/1 kdr on offline defending. That's a BIG ouch...  :/
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561

ran out of tools here, because of the other attacks [all hits on me were in green while I slept on a single day xD]

tiny whaled to 4m mp and autofilled hits and some of his comms had no gems, there were more hits but they got flushed since it was over 25 and I did a a few tower hits before I checked the br's
    used vet x bows here and fucked up tooling so I did bad on all 3 hits vs stephen, in general I used vet x bows for quite a few hits.

all hits against jakeshere were into ruby ss + look some hits I used horrors on others vet x bows

vet x bow time again

so pretty much what I've been doing is send 10-20 hits of vet x bows as distraction and sneak in 2-4 hits full horrors, all hits except for the first 2 ones against bubstar were 80% or more defence.

Must be nice to have players actually retaling, I haven't been hit in a long time. US1 has a high volume of potato eventers and all the good talent is concentrated in the Misc-Tu coalition. Even crymail has become scarce nowadays. Player gets wiped and just rebuilds like a good lad before getting another visit in 1-2 weeks.
  • how can beat target with only 25% troops?
    and i use opera browser its snapshot are great for taking screenshot you dont need another software or website or editing screenshot 

vet x bow time again

Must be nice to have players actually retaling, I haven't been hit in a long time. US1 has a high volume of potato eventers and all the good talent is concentrated in the Misc-Tu coalition. Even crymail has become scarce nowadays. Player gets wiped and just rebuilds like a good lad before getting another visit in 1-2 weeks.
    I wish every one hit back would be much more fun but keeping 160-190k deff scares most off sadly, or some crymail onle got  a single one :(

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    Did some hits again this weekend

now even closer to 3k honour :)
    hit more strong players this time so worse results overall but still liked average results :)

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I nuked my discord so I don't have a huge archive to post.. but I'll post what I have permission to post. I haven't had much of note myself lately.

From a war with DREAM LEGION because they triggered auto-war which defaulted on in our new alliance and waited a couple of weeks before asking for peace.
    From a short war with REBELSUNITED because someone sent Palatine a rude message, so I declared and let her have fun:

Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • More from DREAM LEGION

She whales more than me so she has all the good BRs :( I'm just the lazy d-tank corpse
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    More from DREAM LEGION

She whales more than me so she has all the good BRs :( I'm just the lazy d-tank corpse
    you gotta assert dominance with whale noises duh

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    Took two hits today.  One while on-line and one while off-line.

One from a 70/82 and the other from a 70/32.

Me?  Still level 63.  Red walls and towers.  Easy way to gain a few glory points......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Only one today.  A bit easier this time.

Getting more glory from these than the average FL hit and no tails needed......….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Another day, another 16k easy Glory Points......

Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 203

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file