We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dear Kon

treymantwo (US1)treymantwo (US1) Posts: 68US1
edited 18.06.2019 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
 Writing to let you know that it is ok to surrender.  It is obvious that you cannot win and are not winning. 
Post edited by BM Neroxnex on

Comments

• Yona1234 (US1)Yona1234 (US1) Posts: 14US1
    I honestly don't understand why you would push an alliance out of the game. Misc would be top dog, and considering the top 20 alliances are misc friends and allies is Misc just going to pick on the smaller alliances? What do you guys have planned?
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) Posts: 776US1
    I honestly don't understand why you would push an alliance out of the game. Misc would be top dog, and considering the top 20 alliances are misc friends and allies is Misc just going to pick on the smaller alliances? What do you guys have planned?
    Reform the Sparkle Ponies
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • I honestly don't understand why you would push an alliance out of the game. Misc would be top dog, and considering the top 20 alliances are misc friends and allies is Misc just going to pick on the smaller alliances? What do you guys have planned?
    yup we are coming 4 u
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • With half the server gone, the supply of food eight ops will be very great. No troop will go unfed!

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) Posts: 114US1

Dear MISC teach your slaves farmers how to do PVP  
    thanks 

• Dear MISC teach your slaves farmers how to do PVP  
    thanks 

Still didnt even get SGT rank huh?  Well as much as a potato as you are this isnt surprising.  sure will be seeing you Amr
  • House of Trials (US1)House of Trials (US1) Posts: 1US1
    edited 11.07.2019
    Plan to not play this dusty game anymore.
    You said that years ago, but you're still here supporting Goodgame Studios with at least your time.
  • You said that years ago, but you're still here supporting Goodgame Studios with at least your time.

Some of us take breaks from the game...  some of us do walk away from the game forever.

Even though lots of us dislike how GGE handles their own game, we are friends and a true family. 
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • KoN seem to have moved to the UK - they have an alliance on our server now !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 529US1
    Same cast of characters as here on the US server as near as you can tell?
  • KoN seem to have moved to the UK - they have an alliance on our server now !
    wouldn't shock me, beat them down early, and keep them down.  I bet the crybaby will join them at some point as well, unless he had yet another stroke after last night.  Bunch of idiots with a fat ass credit card, finally happened that people saw them for what they were, a bunch of idiots.
Sign In to comment.