We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kingdom's League

Kingdom's League was supposed to run till 29th of july..

Why is it only for 15 days?

Comments

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 573AU1
    the heritage event is crap.... constant hits, if your not online troops disappear in battles early...maybe auto protect on first 100 troops might help?
    Shares @ au 1
  • janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) Posts: 49US1
    Brave @janina1 (US1)!
    We are indeed deeply sorry that this run of the Kingdom's League has been shortened to the 2nd of July, fear not my courageous fighter for we have something coming soon afterwards that will keep your blade occupied. This is not a bug and therefore the Chief Engineer can focus his endeavours elsewhere. It is also not an inconvenience as you shall soon see. 

As for formal, well m'lady I bow deeply and wish you a fair day.

Your concerned Community Manager! 
    I'm a guy. Thanks.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,229ASIA1

The new, 'act medieval' stuff is really starting to backfire...
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    Oh Dark Venom, first of your name. You disdain my valiant efforts to speak as if the fourteenth century hath returneth to our shores, weep I shall upon the rock of your disappointment, endless shall be my woes  but tireless shall be my daily toil....
    ROFL
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Kingdom's League was supposed to run till 29th of july..

Why is it only for 15 days?
    Imagine asking why an event is only for 15 days... Simple, so the "pass" costs the same but lasts for 1/3 the time. Duh

R.I.P JCCTransporter. He will forever be in our hearts.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 905Community Manager
    The pass was reduced in cost to reflect the length of the League.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,725GB1
    yes it was reduced about 10% the time was reduced 70% gge maths at its best!

what about the fact you are dangling a load of prizes that are impossible to win?

Its like these fake lotteries, come buy a ticket look at all these lovely prizes.  Oh you want no sorry you didnt think you could win THOSE prizes did you, nnnno dont be silly you can only win these prizes on the lower shelf  not the top shelf prizes!!!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,095INT1
    yes it was reduced about 10% the time was reduced 70% gge maths at its best!

what about the fact you are dangling a load of prizes that are impossible to win?

Its like these fake lotteries, come buy a ticket look at all these lovely prizes.  Oh you want no sorry you didnt think you could win THOSE prizes did you, nnnno dont be silly you can only win these prizes on the lower shelf  not the top shelf prizes!!!
    I could not agree more , you make your point Philt in the most eloquent way, thankyou 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 142NL1

Last month the event schedule stated that the kingdoms league would run from June the 17th till July the 29th.
    I Payed 12k rubies to buy the seasonpass, expecting to have bought this for the full 40 days, but today I noticed that the kingdom league has ended.
    Since I paid for 40 days but only recieved 14, I would say that I paid too much.
    I have a couple questions regarding this issue.

-Where is the kingdoms league?
    -Will we get our rubies back or get a free season pass next event?
    -Why have these changes not been communicated to us?

I know that the even schedule has been removed to avoid complaints about changes and I know we are now in a new month, so the old schedule doesn't apply to this month, but the schedule for the kingdoms league transfers over in to this month.

- John snow (NL1)

Current might without top 100 titles and 10k negatives.
    You can contact me on discord @Asmodeus#4120 for help in game.
    As far as I know the price of the Kingdoms Pass was reduced to reflect the shorter running time.
    As far as I know the price of the Kingdoms Pass was reduced to reflect the shorter running time.
    You get less bang for your buck though. 

Not to be rude, but do you play the game? You seem distant from what happens in-game.

In what way do you think I am distant? @Dark Venom (ASIA1)

I do play the game, I am nowhere near level 70. I am also not a very competitive player so it will take me a long time to get there.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 728NL1

Last month the event schedule stated that the kingdoms league would run from June the 17th till July the 29th.
    I Payed 12k rubies to buy the seasonpass, expecting to have bought this for the full 40 days, but today I noticed that the kingdom league has ended.
    Since I paid for 40 days but only recieved 14, I would say that I paid too much.
    I have a couple questions regarding this issue.

I know that the even schedule has been removed to avoid complaints about changes and I know we are now in a new month, so the old schedule doesn't apply to this month, but the schedule for the kingdoms league transfers over in to this month.

- John snow (NL1)

something about lack of respect for customer????  
    flug @ nl 1
  • Asmodeus (NL1)Asmodeus (NL1) Posts: 142NL1
    You didn't answer any of my questions.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think the price used to be 14k and got reduced to 12k, that's a 14% reduction in price, but we got a 65% reduction in days that we had kingdoms league.
    This doesn't seem like a fair price, especially if you take into account that we got told the event was going to last 40 days.

my 3 questions remain un answered

I hope you can provide an answer to these questions.

-John

Current might without top 100 titles and 10k negatives.
    You can contact me on discord @Asmodeus#4120 for help in game.
    In what way do you think I am distant? @Dark Venom (ASIA1)

I do play the game, I am nowhere near level 70. I am also not a very competitive player so it will take me a long time to get there.
    It's great you play the game, but you don't see the whole picture, or what is 'loved' by the community, in this case you said, "the Kingdoms Pass was reduced to reflect the shorter running time.". Which sounds very straight forward and a great answer, but it was reduced by around 20% in overall costs, but gave out almost 60% less, plus the rewards get better at the end of the event. 

In addition, this event is meant to be similar to a ranked event. Where players play against similar powered players, but 15 days isn't long enough to put us against players of similar strength. Even the 40 day one, I missed 6 days, then found myself demolishing other players until the end. 

I could tell you a very long list of other reasoning to as why you're distant, but it's a very, very dark path. This game is not healthy whatsoever. If you want me to DM you it, for sure, I can do that tomorrow as it's night here, and I'm getting myself some rest. 

• The Kingdoms League will begin again soon.
    • No, from what I understand there is no return or free pass. Please contact Customer Support if you have a complaint.
    • The shortening of the event was communicated.

Sign In to comment.