We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

LTPE 100k points in 2nd round is this possible ?

B0RAT (LT1)B0RAT (LT1) Posts: 85LT1
edited 10.06.2019 in General Discussion
Theoretical and very primitive calculation, just to show, that people who own this game, do not play it at all ( That's just my opinion because.....) 
For Example -  LTPE is running for 30 days. 
For Example - All month is Samurai event (I chose it for calculation because it is going on now) 
For Example - where is no boosters and you do not buy any bonus, just play usually, normally.
For Example - every Samurai camp hit, gives you 2 points.
So lets begin, I emphasize, theoretical and very primitive calculation.

100 000 points / 30 days = 3.3333 points in day
3.3333 points in day / 24 hours = 138.8 points in 1 hour
138.8 / 2 points = 69.4 hits you need to do in 1 hour and play 24/7 for 30 days to reach 100,000 points in LTPE

That is very easy and humanly possible I think, if you are a robot :)))))))))))))))
Any comments from responsible persons maybe ? Do you consider to recalculate points system in this event ?

Post edited by B0RAT (LT1) on

Comments

• Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 86US1
    edited 11.06.2019
    Theoretical and very primitive calculation, just to show, that people who own this game, do not play it at all ( That's just my opinion because.....) 
    For Example -  LTPE is running for 30 days. 
    For Example - All month is Samurai event (I chose it for calculation because it is going on now) 
    For Example - where is no boosters and you do not buy any bonus, just play usually, normally.
    For Example - every Samurai camp hit, gives you 2 points.
    So lets begin, I emphasize, theoretical and very primitive calculation.

100 000 points / 30 days = 3.3333 points in day
    3.3333 points in day / 24 hours = 138.8 points in 1 hour
    138.8 / 2 points = 69.4 hits you need to do in 1 hour and play 24/7 for 30 days to reach 100,000 points in LTPE

That is very easy and humanly possible I think, if you are a robot :)))))))))))))))
    Any comments from responsible persons maybe ? Do you consider to recalculate points system in this event ?
    it's  impossible and i think GGS is going nuts
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,845AU1

The big big whales that make 12 points a hit in fl&bc with seasonal bought booster can do it so somewhere between 50 and 100 people worldwide can do the 100k so even for most whales unrealistic and just simply not even worth it

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • The big big whales that make 12 points a hit in fl&bc with seasonal bought booster can do it so somewhere between 50 and 100 people worldwide can do the 100k so even for most whales unrealistic and just simply not even worth it

Whale spotted ^
  • paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) Posts: 69GB1
    I thought the new LTPE was a brilliant idea at first... now I see how foolish I was. It is soooooo trash. I been hitting for ages and all I get are only a small amount of apprentice tokens. I now realise the importance of all those tool and troop rewards... GGE, revert it or buff the rewards.
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • B0RAT (LT1)B0RAT (LT1) Posts: 85LT1
    @Crom Cruach @Temprance or someone else, can enlighten us what changes will be ? Or explain how do we reach that impossible amount of points ?

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 883Community Manager
    @Crom Cruach @Temprance or someone else, can enlighten us what changes will be ? Or explain how do we reach that impossible amount of points ?

I will be chatting with the game team about this today and giving them the feedback from the forum directly. 

I will be chatting with the game team about this today and giving them the feedback from the forum directly. 
    Thank you. 
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 86US1

The big big whales that make 12 points a hit in fl&bc with seasonal bought booster can do it so somewhere between 50 and 100 people worldwide can do the 100k so even for most whales unrealistic and just simply not even worth it

and the only players that can/will make 100k, don`t need the prizes, cause they are pretty useless for them :)
    @danseriously (IN1) u not making videos anymore mate ?
    edited 15.06.2019

@Crom Cruach maybe they already give you answer or another information ? :)
    @B0RAT (LT1) The team are looking at changes to the event  this week, I know that new packages with units and troops will be available. As for changing the amount of points I don't have any information.
  • janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) Posts: 49US1
    @B0RAT (LT1) The team are looking at changes to the event  this week, I know that new packages with units and troops will be available. As for changing the amount of points I don't have any information.
    Tell "the team" that they should try playing the game because they clearly don't understand how it works.
    Tell "the team" that they should try playing the game because they clearly don't understand how it works.
    The Game Design team are active players. Though I don't believe that they constitute the most competitive players.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,718
    One on the things missing from the monthly event is the ruby doubler.  does anyone actually buy rubies at full price ?

I know I would not buy rubies outside the 100% discount, without the doubler this will not change it will simply mean I will buy less frequently, at least with the doubler if i log on knowing i have a few hours free, and want to buy a few troops or a boost to maximise that time, I can and I will.

However when i dont have a doubler or there is not a prime discount on, I simply wont spend then its just a matter of if I have free time when there is a prime on but that is clearly just down to random luck.   So pot luck for GGE is i spend or not.

It actually makes good commercial sense, to give players bonus when they want it not when the company wants it.   That way those wishing to spend money will do it at a time that suits them.

• One on the things missing from the monthly event is the ruby doubler.  does anyone actually buy rubies at full price ?
    It's still there after reaching the 1500 LTPE points? Look in the mission book on the event tab.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,718
    Very good thankyou.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 696US1
    The Game Design team are active players. Though I don't believe that they constitute the most competitive players.
    I find the fact that they're active players hard to believe.  Active players that can 'give' themselves anything they like maybe.  Active players that actually earn tools, troops and equipment:  Not a chance in hell.
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) Posts: 212SKN1
    why u need so much points for,its useless basic prices moost lvl70 have,as for me that played about 6 years this is a big joke,didnt even once open and look how many points ive got....
    Rakan @ skn 1
Sign In to comment.