We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Is GGE supporting KON?

The server war is over, its just KON left now..I mean what is left from KON that is. About 15 active players 20 birds and the rest alt tanks. The rest of KON allies have quit the war or the game. Every time when someone active, real player quits and leaves KON, they bring in a new alt in their place. GGE knows this..must know this! How hard is to check the ip address of the account? I wonder what the hell is all of their staff doing. GGE holds the key for the end of this war, they simply have to follow their own rules, the same rules that they have set for everyone else. NO account multi-sharing! Ban those accounts and the war will be over in a week! Unless...GGE wants this war to continue indefinitely...to drag on for another 3 years. The big spenders at KON are more important than the rest of the server? WOW Take your "general guidelines for fair play" GGE and shove it where the sun don't shine if you can't keep your own words. 
Post edited by Temprance on

Comments

• It sure looks like it...We get one out another appears...out of nowhere, ghost accounts for sure. Because those players have been dead for awhile. Nobody in their right mind will join KON now at this stage of the war...
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • It's a skype group of 20 dumbasses that have more money than brains.  It's that simple.  They could care less about anyone they bring in at anytime.  Junk in the trunk.
  • gonna assume that i didnt read this
  • It's a skype group of 20 dumbasses that have more money than brains.  It's that simple.  They could care less about anyone they bring in at anytime.  Junk in the trunk.
    How do we fight this? We got all of their subs out, we capped players ops and if they left the war, they got them back not like KON thieves that capped and kept them. At this stage ops do not concern the ruby whales 'coz they got money to flash down the GGE hole...lol If they lose one they will simply take another one. The biggest problem is GGE who are NOT following their own rules. There is no transparency at all in their ghost discovering/punishing process. So they might say: We dealt with the problem but in reality they did f..... all.
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • Us1 isnt the only server of gge there are bigger servers and stuff
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) Posts: 86US1
    Us1 isnt the only server of gge there are bigger servers and stuff
    german server is an example including uk1
  • Us1 isnt the only server of gge there are bigger servers and stuff
    I absolutely agree man, whats your fav, up, down or side? ;)
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • just plain ....... Wow ?
  • Yes, lets not do that...whoever did this just leave the war and be at peace again....
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 85NL1
    Yo remove that shit those are real people.

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 616US1
    I wish we had a spy in KON.

Sadly, I think this is KON's last ditch attempt to make us look bad and try to garner some sympathy/support.

You should get @Temprance to hurry up and remove this, seeing as he is both a mod on the forums and in KON.

Maybe trace the IP address of whoever posted the info.

• Joseph Henry217 (US1)Joseph Henry217 (US1) Posts: 72US1
    edited 16.06.2019
    I wish we had a spy in KON.

Sadly, I think this is KON's last ditch attempt to make us look bad and try to garner some sympathy/support.

You should get @Temprance to hurry up and remove this, seeing as he is both a mod on the forums and in KON.

Maybe trace the IP address of whoever posted the info.
    @Temprance both a Mod and member of KON should look into this matter urgently.

With the WAR going on, I would highly recommend that soon the poster identity is revealed that a private message be sent to the leaders of all alliances involve in this current WAR (The MISC, MISC: United, The Unnamed and KON). It is but right that each leader of the alliances at War be aware of who was the poster. Be done with wrongfully accusing alliances of malicious acts. Accountability is suited option
    Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 825Moderator
    @Morentz (US1), @Joseph Henry217 (US1), appreciate the @.

It is always sad to see people cross the line into real life info, I'm sure no one wants to see that happening to anyone.

Yes, I will be reporting it directly come Monday. If there is any info I can share, I will. But it is unlikely.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Temprance said:

It is always sad to see people cross the line into real life info, I'm sure no one wants to see that happening to anyone.

Yes, I will be reporting it directly come Monday. If there is any info I can share, I will. But it is unlikely.

Temprance
    how about those kon multis ;)

THE MISC
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,215ASIA1
    Temprance said:

Temprance
    how about those kon multis ;)
    *keenanxbox has been struck by the ban hammer*
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • Let's all cry for KON coz' they did not bully the USA1 server for 6 years....They did not smash alliances at will and whim and made countless people (many of them my friends) to quit the game altogether. They bullied the server with a "reallife" thing called money which many people did not have and  now...oh ooops they are real people! Well, wake the fuck up butter cup WE are also real people! KON are in this situation because the server got sick of them telling alliances.and people what to do and that's the truth. They are the masters of their own demise not TM or MU or UN. RIP KON
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • Temprance said:

Temprance
    @Temprance -- Looking forward to hearing the outcome of your report. It is about time to get things straight and transparent. Thank you.
    Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 825Moderator
    @Temprance -- Looking forward to hearing the outcome of your report. It is about time to get things straight and transparent. Thank you.
    Hey,

Due to confidentiality, there is no info that GGE can share. I'd just recommend being particularly careful with where and with whom you share your info with. Not that I am promoting it either.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • You people do realise this a game and not real life?

If any of you trace the OP's IP address your scum, sub-human scum. 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,215ASIA1
    You people do realise this a game and not real life?

If any of you trace the OP's IP address your scum, sub-human scum. 
    I am gonna take a fat guess and you didn't see the guy that posted KoN members phone number'ss.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
Sign In to comment.