Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

June Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 292
    We  now need to be told what and WHEN  the compensation for the Royal Capital tools and coins they took of us will be forthcoming.  It's been over 2 months now and nothing but silence from GGE about it. 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    @Crom Cruach 
    • You will be able to buy new packages that will include Tools, Units and Fusion Material.
    • Gifting these will not be possible anymore.

A little further explanation of the above from the Apprentice Rework announcement would be appreciated.  Is the meaning that there won't be tool/unit gifts in the apprentice shop(even though they were part of the original ltpe rewards), or that ALL GIFTING to troops/tools will be gone from the game?  A VERY BIG difference between the two, and the latter being a downright stupid move...
  • RobotWizz (US1)RobotWizz (US1) US1 Posts: 42

I assume they meant "buying gift packages won't be possible" might be a translation error.
    I'm not 100% certain though.
  • I like how GGE completely ignores everyone's opinions and does whatever they want.. AND THEY SAY "YOU ASKED SO WE DELIVERED"

The Devil
  • I am hearing that the storage of mantlets, ladders, rams, will be limited. Right now I have a lot of mantlets stored up because I spend my resources continuously for them. Nomads and Sams and other events use up a lot of wooden mantlets so I take the time to build them. 
    I have 5,000 here, and 12,000 there, and so on, so that I never run out during those events. 

Is it true that this update will limit the number of wooden mantlets and other tools we are able to build and store up? 

Are they doing away with the daily chance for 100 rubies from doing daily tasks?

Does anyone know if what I heard is true? 

I have noticed that past changes seem geared toward eliminating ways to play the game without having to buy rubies, necessitating the purchase of rubies more frequently. 

If what I heard is true, then GGE is following this trend. If we can't store up wooden mantlets, then we would be forced to either limit our attacks on nomads, sams, Beri, etc. -OR- spend rubies to buy those tools. 

It that is the case, I believer GGE will discover what governments discover when they continue to hike the tax rate. Business owners decide to close up shop rather than work their butts off for little to no profit, since so much is paid in taxes. The revenue actually decreases when taxes are raised too high. 

GGE is going to find out that a lot of players like me, people who sometimes spend money on rubies, are going to call it quits. Retired people who enjoy the game (and I know many) will find other entertainment rather than shell out limited funds for wooden mantlets, or to make up for the daily 100 rubies. 
    Dissatisfied and irritated players who become fed up with yet another 'tax hike' will say goodbye to GGE if they keep getting greedy like this. 
    It is true that it is a business which needs to make money, but just like with governments, revenues are best raised by making it easier to play the game, not more expensive. When players are happy with the game they will spend money for rubies once in a while. And new players are attracted to the game. 
    But when the game is so clearly set up such that one cannot play without spending money for basics in the game, when it becomes so transparent that updates always wind up costing us rubies, and forcing us to buy more rubies to simply maintain the same level of play, then players begin to view the game as a kind of swindle. If I were a brand new player today, I would not play the game for very long.

GGE knows how to say the right things, how to express concern for "making the game better" and more enjoyable for the players, etc.  Players will believe that for a while. But after seeing a few updates come through, they notice the trends. The purpose of the game is for players to spend money, period. 

The "ruby special" icons are not placed at the edges of the screen, they are stacked up the center of it. You have to move the field around to avoid clicking them as you play the game. 

The number of ruby offer popups has increased significantly since I began playing. And they don't popup all at once. They are staggered such that you X out a few of them and then begin to continue the task which was interrupted, and then a few more of them popup. You X them out, and then get back to the task at hand, and then a few more of them popup. 

And now GGE has increased the number of "special offers" on rubies which they send to our mail boxes. The frequency of all these interruptions, these advertisements, these requests for funds, has also increased. 

They have long gone past the point of diminishing returns. Frankly, if I decide I need to buy rubies, which I have done from time to time, I know where the icons are which list the specials and I click them on my own. 
    But when GGE   FORCES me to stop playing the game, time after time, over and over again, when it makes me stop and look at their ruby advertisements, I actually become angry. 
    Especially those staggered advertisements. Many times I have been typing a message to the alliance and have had to stop, grab the mouse and click out of the ads, and then started typing again, only to have more ads popup and prevent me typing the message. And this happens several times. 

As the ads have increased, I have become more and more determined not to reward GGE by buying rubies. They want to destroy the quality of the game experience. Fine, but I won't reward them for it. 

It is crass. Players hear the message from GGE "We really only want you to read our ruby ads. The game is not that important, except as a reason for buying rubies. And we won't stop pushing more and more ads, and charging more and more rubies to play the game."

• HeroAzure (US1)HeroAzure (US1) US1 Posts: 231

Regarding Gifts - I cannot find the thread in updates that covers the changes for gifts.

I do not know which gifts are being referred to .... are the gifts that I have won in events to give to other playmates going to be eliminated.  Can someone post the link where this is discussed.  I searched GGE updates and was sent to gift updates in 2014.

Thanks.

Hero

HeroAzure @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Art by Sam Hurt, Title Cactus Cat
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    It's in the apprentice blacksmith announcement - and clear as mud as usual.

• Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) NL1 Posts: 314
    edited 16.06.2019
    I am hearing that the storage of mantlets, ladders, rams, will be limited. 
    And where did you heard about this? Do you have a source, or is it babble on the alliance chat?
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 303
    Is anyone else finding a discrepancy between the published dates for the Kingdom League event in the June Update entry and the time counter on the Kingdom League window in game?

Osiris @ en 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    If you were making the event 15 days long then you really need to multiply the amount of "points" you get per place by 3, as otherwise you are running an event and dangling prizes for people that are totally impossible to get!!!!!!

Someone who wins every single event will still only get 30% of the way through the levels.  Poor very very poor.  

Not to mention misleading.  Ohh look at those fancy prizes you can win on the upper levels shame its impossible to get them!!!!!

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Del Diablo (GB1)Del Diablo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 107
    Shame that forums have turned into this place full of negativity lol. Every thread someone is complaining about it, munching the same donut over and over again.. Not taking any sides but if GGS doesn't do anything, why are you (we) still crying?
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 303
    Has anyone else noticed a bug in Outer Realms where the bonus offers you get with buying rubies are invisible other than the one which is offering the discount ruby purchase of food/coins/res?  I purchased some rubies and received troops I wasn't expecting that I would have expected had I seen the offer.  Just this morning a new offer started so I got that pop-up but once I dismissed it, it was gone from my screen (the little icon you can click to re-open the offer I mean).  So whilst I know it is there and active, unless I remember what it was I will not be able to anticipate/respond to it.  This will definitely be a problem for those who buy rubies with food offers attached - its going to be a major problem in OR I suspect.  Assuming its global and not just my account it's happening to.
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    I have seen somethign similar.  when I first logged on the multi choice chest popped up and so did a troop chest.  However when i minimed the popups only the multi choice chest was showing at the bottom of the screen.

So it seems there is a display problem in outers not properly displaying the live chest offers.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    Is the apprentice blacksmith coming back in the next LPTE or do I spend all my tokens during this event?

• Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) NL1 Posts: 314
    edited 22.06.2019
    Is the apprentice blacksmith coming back in the next LPTE or do I spend all my tokens during this event?

I'm gonna save them up. I'm expectig that he wil return on NL1. 
  • Brian888 (US1)Brian888 (US1) US1 Posts: 164
    I'd say GGS has gone nuts
  • hika (SKN1)hika (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    Am i not really awake or cant we see post about the LTPE coins, do we need to spend in
    this months quest or are we able to carry with for next months quest, are we seeing same 
    setup in July/August quest ?

Not happy about the unfinished setup as many other players, but not its there, lets get
    the most out of it.

Agree with the fighters posts, stop intro on new setups, untill the bugs allready there is
    removed, should be the priority
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140

I also really want to know this info... is it use them of lose them? or can we bank them for next time?

thanks
    smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • DeeJayKay (US1)DeeJayKay (US1) US1 Posts: 40
    Am i not really awake or cant we see post about the LTPE coins, do we need to spend in
    this months quest or are we able to carry with for next months quest, are we seeing same 
    setup in July/August quest ?
    Can we get an answer to this please?
  • GGE Where is Berimond Invasion?

"Removed because it doesn't work with Kingdoms League"

JUST RUN A GLORY EVENT WITH BERIMOND INVASION..WHY ARE YOU GUYS ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE 200 IQ ALL OF THE SUDDEN?

LAST YEAR YOU GUYS RAN NOMADS AND SAMURAI TOGETHER

#Big Brains

The Devil
Sign In to comment.