We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Update Announcement Format

New update announcement format is dumb, just give us the information that we don't want and move on with your lives

Too much fluff, you could say "there's going to be a downtime from X to Y to solve Z" instead of that entire paragraph about ninja sabateurs and engineers. And the title gives no information either.

Absolutely pointless waste of time
Friedrich IV US1
The Prodigal Scrub Returns

Comments

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,600GB1

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 374Community Manager
    New update announcement format is dumb, just give us the information that we don't want and move on with your lives
    Thanks for the feedback on the new format. It will take us a little while to strike a balance with the announcements but this is the format we will be using going forward.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,600GB1
    Thanks for the feedback on the new format. It will take us a little while to strike a balance with the announcements but this is the format we will be using going forward.

This is basically GGS in a nutshell. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• New update announcement format is dumb, just give us the information that we don't want and move on with your lives
    can there at least be a clear title and a tldr at the end for those only wanting information and not a story about why something is happening?
    blackflames @ usa 1
    can there at least be a clear title and a tldr at the end for those only wanting information and not a story about why something is happening?

I'll do my best to make it clear, like today's announcement.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,347INT3
    edited 14.06.2019
    Crom Cruach said:

I'll do my best to make it clear, like today's announcement. 
    Well done!  VERY well done!  After all, the English Forum prefers the Announcements in German...…….

Here is the English version, that we all can see in game anyway...……….

Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 333NL1
    No comments on the moderators or you are put behind bars
    Or it must be an attempt to keep you in the game

• It's in english if you click the "update announcements" tab

It is indeed in english as you can see here @Wasso (INT3). As I also posted the German version on the German forum, which I don't usually do, the board picked up on that and displayed it above. Thank you though for providing the information here also.
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 333NL1
    It is indeed in english as you can see here @Wasso (INT3). As I also posted the German version on the German forum, which I don't usually do, the board picked up on that and displayed it above. Thank you though for providing the information here also.
    You better do not use sticky paper, it tends to stick everywhere :smiley:
Sign In to comment.