We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

June Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• mark19 (US1)mark19 (US1) Posts: 6US1
    ok so you brought back the black smith but it sucks. i dont want to buy a bundle nor do i want to buy anything else that you can buy under him, all of which can also be bought under the equipment trader. bundles are great for sets that we dont own any parts of but when we already have pieces to a set and only need a few more noone wants to buy the whole set over again. and remove the sets that are under the shapeshifters, they are just as easy to get under that event. so put the black smith back to the way it was the first time you brought him out, where we can buy pieces of sets that we need to complete sets. either remove the wishing well or fix it because i am tired of seeing just sit there being useless and in the way. stop making new things before you fix the issues you have said over and over again that you said you were going to fix and never do. the new relic items are great but we are tired of getting the same shit over and over again. i have sold so many of them off because it has been the same things it is not even funny. i thing a better explanation from you guys is needed like are the only gems you can get are timeworm for commanders and if not wny dont i get any of the other ones, why do i keep getting the same ones and not complete sets. we also need to be able to do something about the supplies in the construction yard, i have 40,000+ farming tools and that number keeps growing faster then i use them while sand and bricks never seem to ever have enough. thank you for bringing back flash player! my game sucked under html but now it is running great.
  • my problem with it you have to the event twice to get 1 set of equipment and no tools 

the other way you got  2 sets of equipment and a butt load of tools and gifts

the maths are wrong
    you still can get more then 2 sets if u buy the ones which r for 10k tokens instead of the more expensive ones.
    tools and gifts r removed but in equip set you r given a bit more choice, though all sets provided are 2nd grade in the blacksmith
  • Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) Posts: 221ASIA1
    Literally nothing positive to say about this update. Although the new equipment prices are real in the ruby shop. Tested that today.

I quit the game for two years. Now I'm back on the Asia server.

General for Drunken Fist

Previous accounts 5555s on US1 and Asia1

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 567AU1
    edited 08.06.2019
    my problem with it you have to the event twice to get 1 set of equipment and no tools 

the other way you got  2 sets of equipment and a butt load of tools and gifts

the maths are wrong
    I agree in that its not what we expect BUT Ive always thought for the last few years pieces have been too easy to get. It seems all of us have joined the instant gratification society. I got the Ivory Queen set fairly early for a non ruby player but it still took months of work.  Look at the number of high level players who have bought their experience.  I'd like to think GGE is back to thinking long term and making us EARN things.
    Shares @ au 1
  • TK07 (SKN1)TK07 (SKN1) Posts: 9SKN1
    No reason to hunt season points anymore, no soldiers, no equipment or anything, just coins for equipment we dont need (we can buy it in shop if we want) and it takes half year for a not full time player
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 637NL1
    No use to go active in lpte, will see what I get doing my usual things, mainly looking and testing other games

• hootie17 (GB1)hootie17 (GB1) Posts: 53GB1
    Does anyone known what bonuses the Military Academy provides?  The official announcement gave no useful details.  I don't suppose the lower levels of the building are of any use but maybe the higher levels?  Still ... not willing to waste precious build tokens without knowing what's on offer.
    hootie17 @ en 1
  • I would like to read a comment from a CEO of GGE on this totally garbage of an update.. ..... but on the other hand..... I know that' wishfull thinking. because CEO's of GGE don't listen to the customers . let alone that they would clarify on the WHY of this way of killing the LTPE it used to be before
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • if you are a level 50 alliance the overview will only show glory neede to top up the  level after that no ones glory will register in overview until your alliance drops down to level 49 or below the full amount .
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) Posts: 85AU1
    if you are a level 50 alliance the overview will only show glory neede to top up the  level after that no ones glory will register in overview until your alliance drops down to level 49 or below the full amount .
    I want to assure you that Boo Masters carefully considers all of your opinions. Whitetiger is having tea with Mrs. Lesch, the owner of GGE and her son will be there also. He operates all of the software and Whitetiger will share your concerns with him.
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • Reducing the rewards of the LTPE and pretty much making lives of non-ruby whales difficult is kinda killing my motivation for the game, thanks GGS.
  • The promis of having the foodbug fixed... it's a LIE....... food still fluctuates up and down.... you can't rely on your foodconsumption at al. and 1 of my alliancemembers even has a relic greenhouse that's only on a 23% food production...... sooooooo............ when is GGE going to keep their promis to fix this????
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • The game is addictive, and a addiction is all about breaking the habit. I never should have thought that a supply-er would flush his supply trough the toilet and cut himself out of the supply line... :"-)

There is literally no reason to buy a booster anymore? 

• no decent bonuses .... hardly a 100 % booster..... so nope
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 212GB1
    The game is addictive, and a addiction is all about breaking the habit. I never should have thought that a supply-er would flush his supply trough the toilet and cut himself out of the supply line... :"-)

There is literally no reason to buy a booster anymore? 

You make a very good point.  The game IS addictive as many of us know having played for many many years.  Many have tried to walk away and have ended up returning to the game.  So how do you break away before ill health and real life crises take you away?  I think for many it makes it a lot easier to do so when the decision is made for you.  And GGS is certainly offering that solution now by making the game either unplayable with bugs all over the place, or so uninteresting and demotivating that you find yourself missing the game less and less when you are away from it until you just stop playing.

Does this mean that GGS has developed a social conscience afterall?  And is now on a mission to improve the lives of its customers by helping wean them off the game?

(And whilst the above comments are made somewhat tongue in cheek, the message is very much to the point)
    Osiris @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,827INT3
    Osiris (GB1) said:
      And GGS is certainly offering that solution now by making the game either unplayable with bugs all over the place, or so uninteresting and demotivating that you find yourself missing the game less and less when you are away from it until you just stop playing.

Does this mean that GGS has developed a social conscience afterall?  And is now on a mission to improve the lives of its customers by helping wean them off the game?

(And whilst the above comments are made somewhat tongue in cheek, the message is very much to the point)
    Funny thing is, with the BUGS, the frustration is that we have trouble getting to do the things we WANT to do.  The Bugs just get in the way.  But, with the LTPE change it does make the game more "uninteresting and demotivating".  The things that keep us "hooked" are gone.  The "reward" that the "addict" gets, is what keeps him coming back for more.  Without that "reward".....what is the point?

Time to start the 12 Steps...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Trump (INT3)Trump (INT3) Posts: 1INT3
    STOP SPAMMING MY INBOX WITH PURCHASE EVENTS! At least give the option of deleting without opening; your constant barrage in my inbox does nothing but make me keep my pocketbook closed!!!
  • miriam (SKN1)miriam (SKN1) Posts: 35SKN1
    what what 
    are you skipping all  gifts ? or is it a bad translation  of  this uppdate of 18.6
    • You will be able to buy new packages that will include Tools, Units and Fusion Material.
    • Gifting these will not be possible anymore.
    in finnish translation = you cant send any gifts anymore

miriam @ skn 1

• what what 
    are you skipping all  gifts ? or is it a bad translation  of  this uppdate of 18.6
    • You will be able to buy new packages that will include Tools, Units and Fusion Material.
    • Gifting these will not be possible anymore.
    in finnish translation = you cant send any gifts anymore

Those gifts where already skipped with the last big update on the LTPE. 

The gifts are still availible between the prices of the other events, okay less then we used to gain without them out of the LTPE.  

But happy with this last promising  message about the comming update! :-)
Sign In to comment.