Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TU/TM/MUFU etc. vs kon War

BM Nerowhatever said last one got off topic so Imma define he topic for this one right away. The topic for this thread is anything related to the war aforementioned in the title so that people can stop talking on the reports thread. 

Thank you and have fun,

Sorth
MUFU Member

Comments

• Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) US1 Posts: 778
    What's left to be said? 

KoN is tucked in hoping we get bored. All their members are HoL aligned, most are on birds, and their members are looking for ways out of it. As I said a few weeks ago, TM is "in victory" right now. We can farm them, poach their members, and steal their properties at a whim. I welcome any differing opinions. 
    Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • What's left to be said? 

KoN is tucked in hoping we get bored. All their members are HoL aligned, most are on birds, and their members are looking for ways out of it. As I said a few weeks ago, TM is "in victory" right now. We can farm them, poach their members, and steal their properties at a whim. I welcome any differing opinions. 
    AMR is single handedly crushing FU, so check your facts.
    Can KONfirm
    The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:
  • amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) US1 Posts: 204

عمرو الحديدى 
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    Anyone have good memes relating to the war?
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) RU1 Posts: 271
    How ironic is it that KoN claimed TM cheats using alts, d-tanks, etc, when that's pretty much all that's left in their alliance?
    namsayin
    can u use nomsayin in the future to avoid giving me flashbacks

:harold:
    MFUGA

• Atticus Finger (US1)Atticus Finger (US1) US1 Posts: 90
    edited 17.06.2019
    @amr5 (US1)  For real dude whats up with the man crush on me?

DELETED

Your posts in general make no sense.  
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1
  • KKingofKKings (US1)KKingofKKings (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 17.06.2019

amr excluded for obvious reasons

Why do the memes always have people running from destruction? Hmm..  :s   :'(

CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL!

! CLICK HERE !

• Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 559
    edited 17.06.2019

amr excluded for obvious reasons

Why do the memes always have people running from destruction? Hmm..  :s   :'(
    DELETED

Sign In to comment.