Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Roadmap for Q2

Comments

• Lot of lags, also mouse arrow disapear from time to time, and new building dnt work at all, need to correct that GGS.
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    @Crom Cruach

Just to make sure this is seen. We are 2 months on and no compensation package for Royal Cities has been announced. How long are we expected to be patient for? 
    I will raise the issue again for you today.
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • i'm sure i had 'currency' ie tokens from the royal cities which seems to have disappeared from my inventory. if its been voided and removed what am i getting instead 
  • paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    Hahahaha, Crom getting abuse 😝
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Poor Crom, probably gets it from both sides:  Us pointing out all the GGE failures, and GGE execs telling Crom to tell us to go screw ourselves since the players have no effing clue(GGE perspective).  I'm really beginning to think the main purpose of GGE is not to make money via game sales but rather via paid psychological studies for some third party.
  • NewDèr (INT1)NewDèr (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5
    Hello GGE 

first of all thank you so much for changing the button of royal depot because the later was very annoying . now you can see how many messages do you have with out being obliged to click on the button of royal depot first .
    second thing please you have to change the appearance of the new soldiers - relic axeman , relic shortbowman , relic hammerman , relic longbowman - because they look like cartoons  and you can't even  see their facial features i'm sure that you can do something better than that .

• New LTP is garbage, rather be getting tools and troops.
  • i agree this is the best scam good game have come up with to date  and they have had a lot 
    well done good game
    see if you can find time to do all the fixes now you have time on your hands till your next scam
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • It's brilliant! 
    Yes it is! Just as brilliant as you are! :"-)

Last LTPE you did have the chance to gain two commanders of castellans, allong with those tools and troops and "trash" like the fussion stuff... 

And now you have only one commander after working trough two times the book... 

Rethink and do the math.

Again a update is very sobering... 
  • paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    Ok, you are right on the number of tokens we get and how doing the event twice over only gives us one commander, but idea the is still great. If they bumped up the tokens to make the pheonix commander, for instance, purchasable after only getting 1250 seasonal points (I think thats what is was to get the hero), then it would be truly brilliant. Other than that, it looks promising  :)
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
  • Ok, you are right on the number of tokens we get and how doing the event twice over only gives us one commander, but idea the is still great. If they bumped up the tokens to make the pheonix commander, for instance, purchasable after only getting 1250 seasonal points (I think thats what is was to get the hero), then it would be truly brilliant. Other than that, it looks promising  :)
    Hmmm what would of been brilliant is buying pieces of equipment instead of whole sets only.  That way folks with partials could complete sets. But god forbid GGE help the little guy, It stinks.
  • ian2121 (US1)ian2121 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I like the concept of being able to pick out your own equipment or wall build items.  What I don't like is them taking away tools.  I don't envision doing much of any PvP once I run out of boulders, the assault bridges just slow you down too much to make for a very powerful hit.  I get they want people to pay money for tools but the reality for me is I am not a ruby buyer and never will be.  But I know that my attacks have caused others to buy rubies and troops to send at me.  I get they want to get more people buying rubies, I get they need to take care of the regular buyers but what I don't think GGE gets is that the non-ruby buyers are important too, without them there would be much less players for the ruby buyers to hit.  Us non-buyers need to be able to get a few boulders and shield walls too for the game to function as intended. 
  • Ok, you are right on the number of tokens we get and how doing the event twice over only gives us one commander, but idea the is still great. If they bumped up the tokens to make the pheonix commander, for instance, purchasable after only getting 1250 seasonal points (I think thats what is was to get the hero), then it would be truly brilliant. Other than that, it looks promising  :)
    Mmm, Better! 

But still, after 1250 season points the first commander/hero whas complete, but now you still missing the ton of other small prices. I can buy them, no problem, but i won't. I rather keep the old version and never used the moat tools for example. 

After finishing one book, i just expect a comm/cast, nothing more nothing less. After two books i just want to get two.

After a quick calculation... Just a quick think... I guess the LTPE has a inflation of at least 1000% in this way. (But maybe, in the second book the tokens go up?)

Okay, it's alrigth. It just gonna saves me the euro's for the rubies and boosters this way. 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
     but we also  get to choose which cast/comm we want out of a handful of them.
    Commanders = 7 to choose from
    Castellans = 1 to chose from

I LOVE options...…... 
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• VicFlair (INT3)VicFlair (INT3) INT3 Posts: 4
    I just wanted to make a comment about something I noticed with the relic gems - I have been aggressively buying at least 5 relics a day through the allied forge and now have well over 100 relic items I still have yet to see a Castellan gem with a courtyard bonus vs enemy castle lords.  I found it odd that the few i did get that were castle lord gems had 35% courtyard bonus for NPC - first of all the cap on NPC courtyard bonus is 20 percent according to your own spreadsheet so my guess is you purposely put the NPC part in there in order to help sell your 299,999 ruby armor with courtyard gems that I saw in an offer this morning.  How soon before you actually let us get gems with a pure pvp courtyard bonus?  I suspect you greedy people are not allowing them to exist without ruby purchase for now.  Very disappointing I must say.  I could post a screenshot if anyone cares.  Anyone been able to find one of these gems without ruby purchase?  Just curious.
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 631
    So what does this Military Academy building do?

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 461
    Nothing useful for anyone lol.
    Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

I have been cranking out samurai attacks and only have 200 blacksmith tokens... it's too hard to get these tokens! And the store is overpriced, not to mention you can't buy individual pieces...

Wait... there's a thing called the armorer. Where you buy stuff for rubies.

Why not just give us all rubies lol.

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

I just wanted to make a comment about something I noticed with the relic gems - I have been aggressively buying at least 5 relics a day through the allied forge and now have well over 100 relic items I still have yet to see a Castellan gem with a courtyard bonus vs enemy castle lords.  I found it odd that the few i did get that were castle lord gems had 35% courtyard bonus for NPC - first of all the cap on NPC courtyard bonus is 20 percent according to your own spreadsheet so my guess is you purposely put the NPC part in there in order to help sell your 299,999 ruby armor with courtyard gems that I saw in an offer this morning.  How soon before you actually let us get gems with a pure pvp courtyard bonus?  I suspect you greedy people are not allowing them to exist without ruby purchase for now.  Very disappointing I must say.  I could post a screenshot if anyone cares.  Anyone been able to find one of these gems without ruby purchase?  Just curious.
    Not me. And I have been having trouble getting any relic weapons (because obviously they're the most worthless)

================
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

Sign In to comment.