We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

June Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• OLANZA (GB1)OLANZA (GB1) Posts: 33GB1
    Are GGE a company that wants to last or just try to get rich quick and run away, if they leveled the playing field so everyone has a chance to improve their alliance, for instance, royal towers, metropolises they should make it so it's only one of each per alliance. And are they really expecting people to spend money on bloodcrows and foreign castles when all you get is crap targets of 500- 1k even when you have dethroned them
    Come on GGE listen to your customers not your accountants for once
  • Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) Posts: 237NL1
    edited 03.06.2019
    Goodbye LTPE and Berimond Invasion.

How do you mean? And where did you read this? I guess i missed something?
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 288SKN1
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 643NL1
    Very great
    Where are the reports of food bugs being resolved.
    F off with all unasked for rubbish and expecting us to cheer about it
    You still don't seem to believe you are only pushing more people close to the edge of leaving this game, you cannot stop that by introducing more not proper working bugs as even the bugs fail.
    It is a big shame that we are still looking at negative production values and suffering starving troops
    BIG THUMP DOWN

If you cannot afford a new relic building ...... do you think the new skins are for free? you have to bleed to get 20 public order points.
  • JYT (US1) said:
    @Death77 (US1)
    Beri invasion can't easily be put into kingdom's league because of how the rewards system is structured.

If they set up KL as "how much gallantry/reputation points you win" then the best strategy for KL will mess up the actual event's rewards, as the best strategy for getting gallantry is to hit all 10 beri camps at once, sacrificing the individual player rewards for reputation.
    If the KL is set up for "how many reputation points you win for the side you hit first" then it screws the players who hit all the camps to maximize loot and gallantry, like many of the top players who already have all the EQ from the invasion or better, or who are more interested in maxing granaries than getting another cast/com, especially with the introduction of the relic equipment.

So putting beri invasion into the KL is a lose-lose situation for GGS. 

Which is why I'm monumentally astounded by the fact that the one event between the current KL and the next is just nomads/khan's revenge. A slap in the face, if you ask me.
    Praying that beri invasion doesn't go away again, because the relic stuff becomes too important to players that KL has to be run super frequently.
    It should be not that difficult.

Just count up the reputation points for all attacks together, blue and red, for the Kingdom leauge.

And it don't have to mess up the event awards because you still have choices:

1 - Go for the blue of go for the red camps when wanting the event awards.

2 - Go for both if you only want the gallantry points and bonus that go's with the title. (Like the most players in our alliance.) 

3 - Go for the other colour when all rewards for one side are in the pocket. ;-)

• Cleethorpes (AU1)Cleethorpes (AU1) Posts: 3AU1
    edited 06.06.2019
    Anyone else getting a massive CPU hit from the new update? The HTML5 version is the problem, Flash seems to be OK. It's bad in Chrome, but worse in MS Edge.
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 567AU1
    Anyone else getting a massive CPU hit from the new update?
    if that measn bad lag then yes
    Shares @ au 1
    I experience the opposite, html5 seems to be ok but flash used to crash about every hour and is doing that now every 20 minutes

• New building isn't working too, bugged totally. Fix ! :)

• This was a triumph
    I'm making a note here; "Huge success"
    It's hard to overstate
    My satisfaction
  • Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) Posts: 221ASIA1
    Just noticed that all ruby equipment prices had a huge price drop. That's nice.

I quit the game for two years. Now I'm back on the Asia server.

General for Drunken Fist

Previous accounts 5555s on US1 and Asia1

that is only a display bug
  • elendil (NL1)elendil (NL1) Posts: 54NL1
    i did build that academie. see how bad it was and demolished it again. waste of upgrade tokens andspeed builders. 
    who wants to  make the worst troops in game  a little beter for coins when you can make beter troops for less coins???

Take much to much time and effort to make a lvl 8 or higher for some real effect ever. for a lot of coins for a short time

i nominate this upgrade for worst upgrade ever.
    elendil @ nl 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 314GB1
    Really, Really glad that the message button is enjoying its own spot again - please pass our gratitude...as well as the expectation of better play testing going forwards.......
  • Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) Posts: 221ASIA1
    edited 06.06.2019
    that is only a display bug
    That's lame. I was kind of exited by that....

I quit the game for two years. Now I'm back on the Asia server.

General for Drunken Fist

Previous accounts 5555s on US1 and Asia1

• I thought this update was meh, then looked at the "Rewards" for the LTPE. What a joke. Literally a ripoff. Suck a fat one GGE.
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    I thought this update was meh, then looked at the "Rewards" for the LTPE. What a joke. Literally a ripoff. Suck a fat one GGE.
    nah its actually good, look at all those good prizes, who needs shields, moat tools, and all the other crap stuff ?
    I mean, in this game, we only need commanders and decoratives..
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• I thought this update was meh, then looked at the "Rewards" for the LTPE. What a joke. Literally a ripoff. Suck a fat one GGE.
    nah its actually good, look at all those good prizes, who needs shields, moat tools, and all the other crap stuff ?
    I mean, in this game, we only need commanders and decoratives..
    Okay! Byt where is that blacksmid then?! No new tent outside my castle so nog way of checking what this "new" tokens can bring for prices. Maybe a shitty comm/castellan? I don't need just another Scar commander! :-D
Sign In to comment.