We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server war Reports

Comments

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) Posts: 114US1

GM FU  after server war end i will visit u to teach u how to do war :)
  • Tempus (US1)Tempus (US1) Posts: 778US1

reposting old reports is that how u tell misc how does fu do war ,,, u guys are some of really big farmers and who u are to even talk to me i think my results better than your results in this war but iam sure u do well in events better than me in this war go keep fighting FC  and nomads please and stay away from this war 

Yil is very fake news.   #MAGA
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) Posts: 173US1

PLEASE  some one help STFU  ,,, if no one gonna help them i will drop KON and go  help them where are the leadership of MISC  why they leave thier subs alone or should i say they leave thier slaves alone 
    STFU isn't a sub soooo...
    MUFU Member

This is a war game , if u cant handle it go join STFU  or FU  please thanks 

ENJOY :)

• ENJOY  :)
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • So Amr, WB didn't share all the wreck hits he has last night when i was on.  Typical.  You keep drinking those 20 idiots koolaid and you will fit right in.  
    So Amr, WB didn't share all the wreck hits he has last night when i was on.  Typical.  You keep drinking those 20 idiots koolaid and you will fit right in.  
    so MAG  who are u to talk to me ,,, and stay away from forum baby your history full with defeat and lose another slave for misc lol 

ENJOY  :)
    could u show me the date and the history of this reports because till now i saw it 100 times same numbers :wink:
  • http://prnt.sc/nznu4t

was awesome, I slipped 17 like that one....love it
    I the Terrible @ usa 1
  • Ζombie (US1)Ζombie (US1) Posts: 2US1
    edited 11.06.2019
    could u show me the date and the history of this reports because till now i saw it 100 times same numbers :wink:
    It's not MISC's fault that KoN keeps loosing troop amounts like that on the daily. ;) Oh wait.. it is. :)
Sign In to comment.