We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Dwellings on other kingdoms?

As I've been looking at various guides and reading through the forums Tips & Strategy section, I've notice that we have skipped a really important theme. There are 4 kingdoms in Goodgame Empire, so should I have dwellings on the rest of the kingdoms? 

I joined everwinter glacier kingdom and the castle I spawned, had 3 dwellings (lvl 2). Should I demolish them? Would it be good if I had dwellings on the rest 3 kingdoms on late game? Thank you.

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,197ASIA1
    Demolish them.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    Dwellings are a blight on your food production; have none anywhere.

@JYT (US1) get on that already
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 610NL1
    deep pocket talk
    If you just have entered ever winter your cash income will not be very high, so keep the dwellings and build even more.
    only thing not to do is level them to high, that is a waste of resources and later in the game it will take way less time to demolish a low level dwelling.
    some better decorations will make up for the lost PO. A minimum of three dwellings/townhouse can hold the units lost build item.

Sign In to comment.