Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Help

Is there anything F2P players can do against ruby players?
This one guy single handedly wiped out the mains and ops of the best players in our alliance and now he's just using all of us as food farms. 

Comments

• Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    some players will tell you to hit them back
    others say make a safe house

and well there are ways to deal with it but the real Answer is really nothing a non ruby person can do all a ruby player ganna do is buy more Troops and Tools and do more pvp

you could message a leader and ask him/her to stop or join them 

your better off trying to create a safe house if your getting farmed you could also always move your main 

but all of these suggestions Cost Rubies so its all up to you :/ 
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    Depends on how much risk you like in your day.

I don't like this tactic, but for extreme cases: tool burn. 32 man hits that are designed to waste their tools/rubies/money. 

To make them effective you just need at least 3 per wave, 1 left flank, 1 middle flank, 1 right flank. 

It is a very dirty tactic and I never wish for anyone to use it unless being bullied in an extreme case. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file