Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beri Invasion

Why beri invasion is missing from june's schedule?

We didnt have beri invasion during may as well...

Any information?

Comments

• Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    No beri invasion is because there running  the kingdom league from 17th of june 29th of july

and there is a leage now going from may-june 14th

During a league there is no beri invasion so most likely no beri invasion next month too sinc eleague is going mostly for next month
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Gotta wonder how hard it would be for competent programmers to collect reputation points and put them into the kingdom league.  I would think a snap given that they collect khan points and fl/bc glory.  Oh wait, GGE doesn't have competent programmers.  They must have outsourced the original kingdom league programming since it actually worked...
  • mike697 (GB1)mike697 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    were is battle of invasion ?
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    edited 31.05.2019
    Hey @mike697 (GB1)

You can find the event schedule HERE. I don't see Berimond invasion, I can ask about it tomorrow!

I have merged two threads on the same topic.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 858
    Unfortunately, the Berimond Invasion will not be run this month, but look forward to it returning in the near future!

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Yakuza (LT1)Yakuza (LT1) LT1 Posts: 89
    1. How "long" is "Future" ?
    2. But you understand what almost two events running in all month for 2-3 month in a  row is not good ?  FED UP ALREADY. Really fed up as f..... It's like eating two meals everyday for a  hole month. 
  • Welcome to the world of gge where they screw with their customer base just for fun.

Nothing they say can be trusted in the least anymore.

• Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    edited 01.06.2019

Post edited by Thorten (US1) on
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    blah, this game is about over, they are on the last of their years.  bye bye gge
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,361
    Berimond Invasion wasn't scheduled for this month, this will happen from time to time. I can't predict as to when exactly the event will appear but I would be hopeful that you'll see it again next month.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file