We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

June Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 198US1
    I thought new relic building would be relic stone quarry... XD
    Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
  • @Crom Cruach

Why start a new thread for the june event schedule - just add to existing one ?

no Berimond Invasion again - can I ask why please ?

there appears to be a display bug in storm that once spied the moat % does not change when you change commanders - losses seem the same so am fairly sure this is a display issue but might not be one .

Also with the introduction of all these new tools can we have an update so we can stop all the zero tools popping up on the tool selection menu - i'm quite happy with the existing tools and think i have enough wall tools to complete all the khan and sam events for at least a year ! :blush:

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,617
    is your alliance level 50 ?

if it is i believe the alliance glory is capped, so one you reach that cap nothing else will show until the alliance loses some glory again.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 610NL1
    I noticed a couple of issues.... 

1. our alliance overview isn't showing glory half of our members get...and half the time if it does show anything, its a quarter of the amount of glory they actually show in the battle reports...and with their title, the alliance should have received double the amount. so my Q is this... even thou the glory isn't showing up in the overview, is our alliance even getting the glory? we lose .5% daily so I am afraid it will only cause our alliance to lose its levels. Ive noticed this issue with the glory not showing up for the past few invasion events (since the last update basically). 

anyone else noticed their overview not showing the glory at all or showing the incorrect amounts?
    the alliance reaches level 50 at 20.77m glory which glory is capped at 21.35m

• dpheyer (US1)dpheyer (US1) Posts: 13US1
    we just reached lvl 50, highly doubt my small alliance got 1 million glory in a short period of time but maybe that is the case. wouldn't know until I log in to check.
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 610NL1
    the game is sick, should be euthanized quickly

• 2. I am aware of the food production issue ive read in the forums, but today I noticed both in sands & fire that all of my production buildings (not just food) is showing -6 production per hour...that's including kingdom resources like my lvl 11 glass furnaces. I also don't see the percentage above the building when you hover your mouse over it. I wanted to demolish some wood/stone buildings but am afraid I will demolish the wrong ones 1st. I checked in ice & green, and they all seem to look fine & show the amount of production per/hr. Its just in sands & fire. Is this the issue that I read about with the food but now Im seeing it for other resources too?

This is a big one and it shouldn't be the biggest thing in the world to fi%. It's a very fundamental problem in the math of the game itself. I can't imagine why this wouldn't be the Number One Priority.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Does GGE have to write their update plans?
    I mean I guess everyone already knows what's coming..
    New useless looks, removal of events and fake promises  Goodbye LTPE and Berimond Invasion, keep up the good work GGE..

The Devil
  • dpheyer (US1)dpheyer (US1) Posts: 13US1

2. I am aware of the food production issue ive read in the forums, but today I noticed both in sands & fire that all of my production buildings (not just food) is showing -6 production per hour...that's including kingdom resources like my lvl 11 glass furnaces. I also don't see the percentage above the building when you hover your mouse over it. I wanted to demolish some wood/stone buildings but am afraid I will demolish the wrong ones 1st. I checked in ice & green, and they all seem to look fine & show the amount of production per/hr. Its just in sands & fire. Is this the issue that I read about with the food but now Im seeing it for other resources too?

This is a big one and it shouldn't be the biggest thing in the world to fi%. It's a very fundamental problem in the math of the game itself. I can't imagine why this wouldn't be the Number One Priority.
    oh I know! its like I keep seeing glitches quite a bit since the last update...I mean I still cant use my own smithy in HTML5,i have to switch over to flash...its either do that or delete each piece one at a time as the smithy freezes up in HTML5 if I try to do it. then I have to refresh & log back in...so I get the joy of taking awhile to delete them...and my storage gets maxed out almost daily. its even faster now that they introduce the relics. ive complained about the smithy too but I have yet to see it get fixed.
  • GGE screwing the hard working players that like to earn their rewards and tools.  Many of the non ruby players work hard to earn those tools and such during LTPE but GGE thinks "God forbid the non-ruby players get anything."  
  • why no seasonal event next month?
    adding new armors or what?

TFT Reborn! 
    Member of USA1 for 5 years!
    King clone
  • Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) Posts: 65US1
    @Crom Cruach

Why start a new thread for the june event schedule - just add to existing one ?

no Berimond Invasion again - can I ask why please ?

there appears to be a display bug in storm that once spied the moat % does not change when you change commanders - losses seem the same so am fairly sure this is a display issue but might not be one .

Also with the introduction of all these new tools can we have an update so we can stop all the zero tools popping up on the tool selection menu - i'm quite happy with the existing tools and think i have enough wall tools to complete all the khan and sam events for at least a year ! :blush:

if your aksing for why beri isnt in Event schedule you should be asking why ISNT beri part of the league cause if beri was part of the league there would be more beri and for some reason beri is not part of the league and since league is runnig almost Every day beri will hardly Ever come

just my 2 cents :) 

https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    A no ltpe event is going to hurt all players, no matter if they're rubi or free players.
    But at the end of the day, this game has ran long term point event for over 2+ years now, a pause from it is welcome from my oppinion, they might change how the event works, or we will have some new sets (talking about the relic sets).

Anyway, 1 month with no ltpe event is fine.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Death Spear (IN1)Death Spear (IN1) Posts: 55IN1
    edited 02.06.2019

So When are you removing the bugs?

GGE - Roadmap For 2023

1) Removing Bugs

After 2 more year

Roadmap for 2025

1) Removing Bugs for real this time

Adds Look for Relic Woodcutter instead

The Devil
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    @Death77 (US1)
    Beri invasion can't easily be put into kingdom's league because of how the rewards system is structured.

If they set up KL as "how much gallantry/reputation points you win" then the best strategy for KL will mess up the actual event's rewards, as the best strategy for getting gallantry is to hit all 10 beri camps at once, sacrificing the individual player rewards for reputation.
    If the KL is set up for "how many reputation points you win for the side you hit first" then it screws the players who hit all the camps to maximize loot and gallantry, like many of the top players who already have all the EQ from the invasion or better, or who are more interested in maxing granaries than getting another cast/com, especially with the introduction of the relic equipment.

So putting beri invasion into the KL is a lose-lose situation for GGS. 

Which is why I'm monumentally astounded by the fact that the one event between the current KL and the next is just nomads/khan's revenge. A slap in the face, if you ask me.
    Praying that beri invasion doesn't go away again, because the relic stuff becomes too important to players that KL has to be run super frequently.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,706INT3
    JYT (US1) said:
    @Death77 (US1)
    Beri invasion can't easily be put into kingdom's league because of how the rewards system is structured.

If they set up KL as "how much gallantry/reputation points you win" then the best strategy for KL will mess up the actual event's rewards, as the best strategy for getting gallantry is to hit all 10 beri camps at once, sacrificing the individual player rewards for reputation.
    If the KL is set up for "how many reputation points you win for the side you hit first" then it screws the players who hit all the camps to maximize loot and gallantry, like many of the top players who already have all the EQ from the invasion or better, or who are more interested in maxing granaries than getting another cast/com, especially with the introduction of the relic equipment.

Which is why I'm monumentally astounded by the fact that the one event between the current KL and the next is just nomads/khan's revenge. A slap in the face, if you ask me.
    Praying that beri invasion doesn't go away again, because the relic stuff becomes too important to players that KL has to be run super frequently.
    You are giving GGS too much credit for understanding Advanced Gameplay...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) Posts: 65US1
    JYT (US1) said:
    @Death77 (US1)

You make good points JYT yes it would be a lose-lose situation  no matter how you look at it its just bad The Only Way for it to work is before you do beri you get to pick the Side you Want than you get the 5 camps and it would be Balanced But Players would not like this cause some like doing BOTH Sides so no matter Waht its still a lose-lose situation

The Only way for beri invasion to work is after leage Finishes we do a 4 day Beri event than league comes back this is the only way its ganna work to see beri invasion back 
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    Just run the goddamn event with another event lol
    Just do it.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....