We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Outer Realms - Third Iteration Improvements

1810»

Comments

• joined late got Wheel tickets  - might just join next one and do nothing like a lot of players seemed to do in top 50k
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 664NL1
    the rubies are still not moved
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 315GB1
    a couple of people here have said the same so think you aren't alone regarding not getting OR rewards - report to support

• I enjoyed it, but perhaps it helps to be bananas....

The duplicate keep was never fixed and that was annoying - used up space. Next time at least those with 2 keeps should get some sort of boost lol.

Changing the strategy every 2 rounds is a great idea, as it means you have to adapt, learn and try new things. This time the strategy was far more defensive and those that figured this out early did OK.

Another good thing was to remove the server competition - one of the charms of Outers is teaming up with folk from other servers and exchanging ideas on the game and generally chatitng about stuff. The server competition put a bit of a damper on that side of the game and should not return.

Remember, though frustrating when it is all going wrong, this happens to all players and the game isn't meant to be easy, it is meant to challenge us. 

At the end of it all, some nice greenhouses to plant banana trees in, so definitely worthwhile.

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,845INT3
    Got my Greenhouse in INT3.  While this was an "Event", at least it was one based more on PvP then on grinding out camps.  Wasn't difficult to end in the 5k-10k range.  Even spent a few days away, and was able to keep my spot.  

Still, the pollution of an "event" that gives easy PO boost AND Food Production boost bugs me.  I know I am the minority here, but I LIKE INT3 without the easy give-aways that the other servers get.  True, that I went ahead and got my Greenhouse and Goddess of Nature makes me a bit of a Hypocrite...….. but, if I didn't, that would give others a bonus over me.  While I am a man of principles, I TRY not to let that make me an idiot as well.

Sometimes I am more successful at that than other times...……...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 664NL1
    edited 26.05.2019
    You can walk backwards on your hands, but even then you cannot beat forestw :lol:
  • discription for outer realms is misleading and false theres no challange no skill involved at all the big guys beat up the little guys thats all it is and again the only rewards woth getting is the construction tokens i joined just for the 100 free rubies after that is of no interest as got hit 11 times in 1hr after joining 
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) Posts: 537US1
    edited 28.05.2019
    Maybe they'll get this outers thing right eventually i don't think anybody was complaining about the last one i think people loved it but hey its GGS they don't even know what they're doing with their game I dont enjoy trashing on low levels to move up in rankings but its what i have to do ruining the experience for other smh

Edit: only way to play this version
    Post edited by Keenanxbox (US1) on

THE MISC
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 567AU1
    discription for outer realms is misleading and false theres no challange no skill involved at all the big guys beat up the little guys thats all it is and again the only rewards woth getting is the construction tokens i joined just for the 100 free rubies after that is of no interest as got hit 11 times in 1hr after joining 
    ditto..the ranking version at least means you can roughly get to a level equal to your effort...this version is random BUT Im going to persist as it helps a little.
    Shares @ au 1
  • Cougar (GB1)Cougar (GB1) Posts: 2GB1
    I tried to make a real effort with Outers this time around - totally pointless. We are placed next to an alliance 3 times our size that were determined to farm us off the map. At level 19 I was attacked 6 times but the same alliance with guys all level 30 plus and the attitude from them is "defend or dont play."
    Short of spending a total fortune which I cant afford, how can I defend when I am wiped hour after hour. And you cant relocate after the first move which makes you a sitting duck for any coiner that wants to farm you to death. 
    I wont bother next time unless GGE make the system so that smaller players at less have an outside chance of being able to build. BTW small doesnt mean inactive - it just means "doesnt have a loaded credit card"
Sign In to comment.