We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RELIC EQUIPMENT

2»

Comments

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 570AU1
    edited 16.05.2019
    I see another problem with relics. You cant quickly swap between relics and other equipment. You have to take all the relic pieces off before putting on new eq & vice versa..this isnt so much a problem with Comms but with casts and impending attacks its slows up the click and drag process.

oh and you cant complete  relic sets with other eq.
    Shares @ au 1
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) Posts: 356AU1
    edited 16.05.2019
    @Temprance
    @Crom Cruach

Oh and yeah the daily tasks used to cost me around 5,600 coins to produce an item in my alliance smithy. Now I have to make a useless relic piece for 80,000. Sucks so much I almost decided to forgo the 100 rubies the last couple of days.

Maybe we could be given the choice whether to produce relic or normal items in the alliance smithy. or alternatively remove this task from the list of dailies.

Thanks,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Heimdal (GB1)Heimdal (GB1) Posts: 19GB1
    Why do I have to spend 80k in the alliance smithy on items I don't want, for a competition I don't want to join, that I don't understand the consept of for prizes I have no idea what or when I might get and don't want any way. 

This is brings the major problem to the fore again namely this game has no manuel (handbook or guide) and on the few occasions that such things are offered they don't address the basic questions and are couched in jargon that is inaccesible to all but a few. 
    Heimdal @ en 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 883Community Manager
    oh and you cant complete  relic sets with other eq.
    No, you can't and that is deliberate. Relics can only be combined with other Relics.
    Maybe we could be given the choice whether to produce relic or normal items in the alliance smithy. or alternatively remove this task from the list of dailies.
    I'll bring this up specifically in the feedback round with the team. 
    This is brings the major problem to the fore again namely this game has no manual (handbook or guide) 
    I am doing my best to provide guides for new features and events as they come out. Getting to the backlog might still take me a while though...
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,718
    @Crom Cruach 

As per mu numerous posts can you please confirm there is an issue with the NPC relic cast not working and that there is a fix on the way please.
  • Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) Posts: 239GB1
    Phil

The answer will be the same as always that the information  has been passed on to the team and they are looking into it.  Same as they are looking into moving the royal depot from the messages link, and  that they are still looking at how to give us compensation for all the capital coins and tools they took from us.  

So I wouldn't hold your breath while waiting for a reply lol 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 883Community Manager
    The answer will be the same as always that the information  has been passed on to the team and they are looking into it.... So I wouldn't hold your breath while waiting for a reply lol 
    Oh ye of little faith...

As per mu numerous posts can you please confirm there is an issue with the NPC relic cast not working and that there is a fix on the way please.
    There is a problem. We've submitted this as a bug yesterday and the Game Design team are pushing to have it fixed. Essentially when creating the effects for the NPC Relic Castellan the system wasn't designed to allow them to work correctly. I'll inform you here once a fix is in place.
  • I just got a glory invasion relic commander, does that work for lords, blood crow, and foreign invaders, just the last two, or for something else?
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 210US1
    Glory invasion = bloodcrow and foreign invaders.
    Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
  • Ok, thanks.

• I can only find relic gyms for npc and castle lord, are there gyms for glory invasion, or do the castle lord gyms work for glory invasion?
  • paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) Posts: 69GB1
    edited 31.05.2019
    Are there any building destruction effects for relic sets? :-)

++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 
Sign In to comment.