We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 307GB1
    Sams filling the war chest 8/9 is broken - it deducts khan medals WITHOUT completing the event :(
  • When making change at your fooditems, because maybe you have a new one…

All of the food items are replaced to another granary when switching in the item menu from normal view to list view... :"-) 

Removed a food base lvl 14 from a 100% granary and after removing, i looks that i removed it from a 42% and the base lvl 9 from that 42% was automatic placed on the 100% granary… And the 42% granary switched places in het castle with the 100% granary. 

Those buggs are getting more, and more, and more every day. This does not looks ridiculous, it is ridiculous! 

Better take you loses, freeze the food and take a downtime for a few days to fix everything. The next thing is people start missing large amounts of rubies and what then? The game isn't trustworthy in this way... 

Do the right thing, come on!
  • Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) Posts: 215NL1
    edited 17.05.2019
    And so stubborn as i am...

I tried to fixed it and again lost coins and the result whas that the 56% granary lost his fooditems instead of the granary that i selectd. 

So in two days:

Lost about 2000 points on the decoration that where upgrade with the fusion system, and there fore lost % of public order and a amount of grain production. 

Lost around 300k of coins with this fooditem bugg. 

No sign of mods on the forum or staff from the "customerservice" 

But yes, the advertisement and special offers works just fine!

Only you can buy them, that special offer, but you will not use it! 

:smiley:  

• SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • yup it was fixed , bullshit
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) Posts: 83US1
    in the 15 days since gge introduced this problem into the game, some progress has been made.  They have finally admitted they have a problem !!  and are talking about food calculations ... and apologizing for asking you to sign out and back in every hour to keep your food prod where is should be....24 times a day  no less !! 

BUT - no mention of honoring troop reinstatement requests ( you all gonna set your alarm 24 times a day to work around their screw up and keep your troops ? ) 

AND - no response to the request that reinstatement of troop requests be handled in a priority manner by customer service

AND - no statement at all about any consideration for all the lost coin spent to remove and replace food widgets 

Now I posted what I am about to say on another thread which has apparently suffered a 'disappearance glitch'.  this time I will make and keep a copy should it inadvertently meet up with a delete button. 

Whether the food issue ... or the relic equipment issue ... or the broken events of late... or the ( you fill it in )...

the reality is the game is not nearly as much FUN anymore. Too much online time is spent trying to work around programming bugs, or signing out and back in because HTML has caused a freeze or the lag, or the map has whited out or just disappeared altogether... and it goes on.  By the time your have managed around game design and programming issues, there is little time to play the game for .... FUN.

then add in customer service seems to have been instructed to hold the bottom line  - don't use common sense,  don't reimburse anything, and don't worry about customer 'cry mail'. 

as a result, long timers are reaching their limit in increasing numbers and are 'taking time off',  withdrawing from the game altogether, or selling their accounts. On US1, you have only to look at the vast areas vacant of any castles on the map. ( and then ask yourself how many of the castles that are still  on the map have a player with one and only one account behind it?) 

Players who are still here have hope for the game to be 'bug free' and FUN again.   Let's hope gge can deliver on that before too many more players run out of patience. 
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) Posts: 117US1
    here is the lastest on my food bug.. took screen shot 1st is error..-1319/hr

https://prnt.sc/npz1gw

then i did the widget fix (removed and added back for 54 k coins)

https://prnt.sc/npz1no

after.. +2080 (3400/hr difference)

smalls 

sboy777 @ usa 1
  • in the 15 days since gge introduced this problem into the game, some progress has been made.  They have finally admitted they have a problem !!  and are talking about food calculations ... and apologizing for asking you to sign out and back in every hour to keep your food prod where is should be....24 times a day  no less !! 

BUT - no mention of honoring troop reinstatement requests ( you all gonna set your alarm 24 times a day to work around their screw up and keep your troops ? ) 

AND - no response to the request that reinstatement of troop requests be handled in a priority manner by customer service

AND - no statement at all about any consideration for all the lost coin spent to remove and replace food widgets 

Now I posted what I am about to say on another thread which has apparently suffered a 'disappearance glitch'.  this time I will make and keep a copy should it inadvertently meet up with a delete button. 

Whether the food issue ... or the relic equipment issue ... or the broken events of late... or the ( you fill it in )...

the reality is the game is not nearly as much FUN anymore. Too much online time is spent trying to work around programming bugs, or signing out and back in because HTML has caused a freeze or the lag, or the map has whited out or just disappeared altogether... and it goes on.  By the time your have managed around game design and programming issues, there is little time to play the game for .... FUN.

then add in customer service seems to have been instructed to hold the bottom line  - don't use common sense,  don't reimburse anything, and don't worry about customer 'cry mail'. 

as a result, long timers are reaching their limit in increasing numbers and are 'taking time off',  withdrawing from the game altogether, or selling their accounts. On US1, you have only to look at the vast areas vacant of any castles on the map. ( and then ask yourself how many of the castles that are still  on the map have a player with one and only one account behind it?) 

Players who are still here have hope for the game to be 'bug free' and FUN again.   Let's hope gge can deliver on that before too many more players run out of patience. 
    The tactic is: Don't respond on anything, just wait until the storm is over and the players work around a problem. And we players will keep playing, because we are addicts. But remember one thing keep changing much in your accout will only make it harder to find something wrong back. So i only keep getting grain, produce some wooden tools, and certainly ot buying or spend one rubbie before things are sorted out. And maybe a good idea! withdrawing awhile, signing of and go under protected mode until this "something" is running whit out bugs. In the last two days i did spend more time on this forum and sending tickets the actually playing the game. :"-)
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 333NL1
    they don't respond on tickets as there are so many and they keep on introducing new bugs.
    the arrangement of production buildings workload is not optimal until all are on max level but that is not much of a problem as you are not upgrading building every 5 minutes and you know when you are doing it, now we are forced to check every hour? even when you have done nothing and find workload of all production buildings -1%

WOR -- get the battle all loaded .... send it and immediately get unable to send selected units AND you lose the attack gird 
               This is not an isolated incident 

WOR -- not all but some spy reports lasting incredibly short period of time ...   again  ( like 3 minutes or less ) 
    Thorten @ usa 1
    WOR -- get the battle all loaded .... send it and immediately get unable to send selected units AND you lose the attack gird 

WOR -- not all but some spy reports lasting incredibly short period of time ...   again  ( like 3 minutes or less ) 
    your bucket list is incredibly short, the first, battle loaded and then unable to send.... If the attack is going anyway, your mouse has a double-click problem.
  • Half of my spies are missing
    I have 1 lvl 3 tavern and 2 lvl 2 taverns, giving me 11 agents total
    Now i only have 6? It was fine 5 minutes ago, i had the total of 11, but when i tried esp'ing just then the risk went up dramatically and i only have 6.
    I have checked that i have no outbound espionage, and i have no returning spies.
    no -- problem is not mouse / double click ... and to be sure I have tried 3 different ones . 
    this only happens in HTML - never even one time in flash 

Thorten @ usa 1
  • the food problem
    the -1% production is getting worst, even if you fix it by taking out a build item and put it back . 
    it's back the next day, and we cannot afford to pay those coins every day for food,wood and stone buildings everyday at every castle and OP.
    you have to do something about that , not everybody has that kind of money to spend everyday to fix your problem
    is there any news on the fix for this problem from gge....  this week,,, next week ... in our lifetime ?   anything ?

If not, freezing food for everyone should be a serious consideration until you can install an appropriate fix..  this problem exceeded unacceptable a long time ago.  And your sign out before you are on an hour is hogwash.   My castles reverted to zero % production between when I signed off last night and returned 4 hours later to check food.

Provide your users some information !!
    Thorten @ usa 1
    for one thing, the -1% is just an annoying display numbers wrong bug, it is not causing the lesser production

the problem is caused by the new way the workload is assigned to the highest level build item  instead of assigning the highest level build item to the highest workload.

all I know is this.     see -1%,  remove and replace widget,  and get increased food prod .     simple 
    Thorten @ usa 1
    new bug.. click on alliance tab and i get stuck and have to refresh

https://prnt.sc/nsd1c5

smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
    buggy today

https://prnt.sc/nsdj3r

cant spend my charcoal

smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • I can't drag and drop troops into the attack boxes. It reverts to the action when you click directly onto the empty cells. This is in the Flash version btw (HTML is not optimal on my system).
Sign In to comment.