We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pointless Hypotheticals 2 - What if I looted 150 fire towers a day?

Azelfian (ASIA1)Azelfian (ASIA1) Posts: 277ASIA1
edited 23.05.2019 in General Discussion
Now, THIS is gonna be a fun one. Welcome back. It's been a while. These posts take inspiration to write and this time the inspiration comes from John Snow in the GGE Empire Discord. Let's talk about, and do the math, on what would happen worst and best case scenario looting 150 fire towers a day. Disclaimer: I do NOT support botting publicly and these metrics are NOT achievable without botting. Any jokes or references made to real players and the idea of botting are merely JOKES. Do not skewer me for this! Thank you!

Rubies:
We're assuming these towers are maxed. Fire towers, on average, are giving between the range of 10-30 rubies a hit. Big range. Let's go on the low end and assume 15 rubies on average a hit. Let's also assume only 50% of our towers are giving rubies, instead of time skips. Let's also assume you're perfectly hitting the towers 3 times a day, every day. Morning, evening, and right before bed. A true looter.

15 x 75 (half the number of towers for our 50%) = 1,125 rubies
1,125 x 3 (3 hits a day) = 3,375 rubies a day
So here are your totals for different metrics.

One week of looting = 23,625 rubies or approx. $25.99 per week (Rubies valued at 0.0011 Dollars per ruby, based off my first thread)
One month of looting = 94,500 rubies or approx. $103.95 per month
One year of looting =  1,231,875 rubies or approx. $1,355.06 per year

That means it would take you 45 days (Rounded Up) to loot yourself an Elementalist at an 85% discount. Not bad actually for completely natty play! However, it does take 151 hits to max a fire tower. 

How many hits to max 150 fire towers:
At a constant rate, let's assume it takes you 1 hour on average to reach every tower, and 1 hour to travel back. No matter the distance. at 151 hits, only being able to send 35 hits each time, you're looking at having a fucking horrendous year. Let's do the math.

151 x 150 = 22,650 hits total. This divided by 3 = your total per run = 7,550 hits per run. 
If it takes 70 hours per run to hit 35 towers, then you're looking at 215 runs (rounded down) or 430 hours to do 7,550 hits. That's approx. 18 days per set of levels. 
22,650 x 2 = 45,300 hours. To put that in perspective that is: 1,887.5 Days, 269.6 Weeks, or 5.17 Years. Good luck! Naturally, these are based on the worst case scenarios.

Now let's say one of you crackheads somehow managed this. How much loot are we talking off of 3 hits a day? Let's assume each tower has a base loot of ~71.5k for normal players. This includes the Marauder bonus and Research Tower bonuses. With a loot comm, the total comes out to ~99k(Thanks to @Herveus (AU1)  from AU1 for that number). And let's assume the max modifiers you can get is a 270% looting bonus, which also includes the Marauder and Research Tower, or a 120% bonus if we only count HOL and Beri Title. (Thanks to LEGEND from USA1 for those numbers). Now we have to remember percentages don't affect coins, as pointed out by Herv. With that being said, the numerics for all bonuses included for an above average player would be ~124k without a loot comm, and ~185k with a loot comm. (Just for reference, with absolutely no bonuses it's 47.5k). 

So let's use these numbers, shall we? Remember, an Average Player is defined as having no HOL loot bonus or Beri bonus but DOES have Marauder and Research done. An ABOVE Average Player has all of those combined.

How Much Can I LOOT: 
If your name is LOOT IS MY WAY, then apparently quite a lot. If it's not, then here's what humans can achieve: 

Average Players: 
-71.5k a hit. 3 Hits a day = 214.5k a day per tower. 214.5k x 150 towers a day = 32,175,000 a day in loot. Without a loot comm.
-99k a hit. 3 Hits a day = 297k a day per tower.  297k x 150 towers a day = 44,550,000 a day in loot. With a loot comm.
That means the average player could potentially loot  225,225,000 loot per week by botting without a loot comm! 
It also means the average player could potentially loot 311,850,000 loot per week by botting WITH a loot comm!

Negans of the Server:
-124k a hit. 3 hits a day = 372k a day per tower. 372k x 150 towers a day = 55,800,000 a day in loot. Without a loot comm.
-185k a hit. 3 hits a day = 555k a day per tower. 555k x 150 towers a day = 83,250,000 a day in loot. With a loot comm.
That means Negan could potentially loot 390,600,000 loot per week by botting without a loot comm!
It also means that Negan could potentially loot 582,750,000 loot per week by botting WITH a loot comm!

Conclusion:
So what did we learn? Well, we learned that we should all start bot- I mean BUYING many many rubies because looting them naturally in this manner would take ages! We also learned Herveus has an ungodly amount of knowledge about the game mechanics and LEGEND is a very nice guy. We also learned I'd make for a great accountant and you should hire me to handle your taxes. I'm kidding. Don't. I will allow the IRS to garnish your wages.

Thanks again for reading. Cheers again to Herveus and LEGEND for helping me with this one. Herveus plays the AU server and LEGEND plays USA1 so if you see them give them a shout from me! 

The inspiration for this idea came from a discussion in the GGE discord server, owned and operated by Sir Nick and John Snow! Want to join it? Contact them!

Cheers, -Aze
Post edited by Azelfian (ASIA1) on
Goliath @ Asia1 - Elder Maxson @ USA1 

Comments

• Azelfian (ASIA1)Azelfian (ASIA1) Posts: 277ASIA1
    edited 23.05.2019
    A couple of math errors originally. Thanks to Sir Nick for calling me out on them! Fixed!
    Goliath @ Asia1 - Elder Maxson @ USA1 

• kaiapple (AU1)kaiapple (AU1) Posts: 10AU1
    lol 
    How about with cooldown coms (the nutcracker) means you can hit every 1.5 hours
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 578US1
    Does me feeling like a bot, count as me being a bot?

I can't run a proper train on anything, since running trains is too mind numbing for me.
  • Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,176ASIA1

151 x 150 = 22,650 hits total. This divided by 3 = your total per run = 7,550 hits per run. 
    If it takes 70 hours per run to hit 35 towers, then you're looking at 215 runs (rounded down) or 430 hours to do 7,550 hits. That's approx. 18 days per set of levels. 
    22,650 x 2 = 45,300 hours. To put that in perspective that is: 1,887.5 Days, 269.6 Weeks, or 5.17 Years. Good luck! Naturally, these are based on the worst case scenarios.

What's going on here? Why we doing 151 x 150? 

And why divide by 3?

I would assume it's 150towers/35comms*2h = 8.5 hours/ 150 towers. 
    Dark Venom on Asia1, and your mothers tinder dates list. 
    Paypal Me Money on US1, and at the local charity bins stealing clothes. (inactive until I get myself a new laptop).
  • Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,176ASIA1

What's going on here? Why we doing 151 x 150? 

And why divide by 3?

I would assume it's 150towers/35comms*2h = 8.5 hours/ 150 towers. 
    Dark Venom on Asia1, and your mothers tinder dates list. 
    Paypal Me Money on US1, and at the local charity bins stealing clothes. (inactive until I get myself a new laptop).
  • lol nice example - BUT you can only have 150 active towers MAX in total - being mortal -  and needing sleep - when i do the loot thingy in peaks i have about 6 decent (low tool) commanders and 20ish maxed towers so usually can do a round of them in about 1 1/2 hrs so with recruiting and healing (as you'd run out of troops) - you can get about 10k rubies a day - actual towers usually give between 20/30 for 4/6 hits as well looking at my results !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,776AU1
    lol nice example - BUT you can only have 150 active towers MAX in total - being mortal -  and needing sleep - when i do the loot thingy in peaks i have about 6 decent (low tool) commanders and 20ish maxed towers so usually can do a round of them in about 1 1/2 hrs so with recruiting and healing (as you'd run out of troops) - you can get about 10k rubies a day - actual towers usually give between 20/30 for 4/6 hits as well looking at my results !
    depends I got enough troops to use vip comms in sands and ice so it takes me about an hour for a full 150 tower round sometimes 1 1/2 if I got ss attacks or some fl out at the same time.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.