We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Foreign Invader (and Blood Crow) castles - get with it GGE!

I keep a running total on spy missions on player castles (aren't spreadsheets wonderful?).

Anyway on the level 70 castles that I've spied in Green, the average for lower levels (70/1 through 70/100) is on the order of 1200 defenders with militia all over the map.  Average number for higher level 70s is of course higher.

The idea that players would have 450-550 defenders in their castles is on the face of it, somewhat ludicrous.  

This present go around with the FIs, I've had under 10 castles in the range of 600-800.  The rest have been lower.  One was actually over 1000.  If the FIs are supposed to be a representative sampling - I would really hate to see the players that these are supposedly based upon.

Let's have some more realistic numbers of defenders - or else give us more FI banners.

Or wait - maybe this is just a ploy on the part of GGE to get us to buy more banners?  They wouldn't do that, would they?

JLNorthGA @ usa 1

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,228ASIA1
    EARN BIG CASTLES. More active = bigger castles. Very simple formula active players follow.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Graycat (US1)Graycat (US1) Posts: 9,993
    Exactly. Want castles with more targets in them? Loot the first ones that you're given.
    catbargif
    95% of  people on the internet have some kind of mental or personality disorder. Society is sick.

Neph's 3rd apology to the Misc
  • Jeesh just got my first one over 800... about damn time... no idea how many i've actually attacked this time, but i'm guess based on Ice champ points, somewhere around 20 plus however many there are to begin with... so whats that? 30ish castles to find one above 800... blah bad luck this time around....

• JLNorthGA (US1)JLNorthGA (US1) Posts: 103US1
    Exactly. Want castles with more targets in them? Loot the first ones that you're given.
    LOL - I have over 600K glory from this session of FIs.  I have been looting nonstop for the past several days.
    At an average of 15K glory from each FI - that's at LEAST 40 castles looted.

JLNorthGA @ usa 1
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) Posts: 282US1
    2 open gates so far this round also , players still do that , LOL
  • champdavid (US1)champdavid (US1) Posts: 665
    edited 09.02.2017
    Can confirm he has over  600 troops at main I have around 1000+ (i just got attacked)

I agree we need bigger targets!!
    Also what is the next piece for 663K glory?
    Post edited by champdavid (US1) on
  • I keep a running total on spy missions on player castles (aren't spreadsheets wonderful?).

Anyway on the level 70 castles that I've spied in Green, the average for lower levels (70/1 through 70/100) is on the order of 1200 defenders with militia all over the map.  Average number for higher level 70s is of course higher.

The idea that players would have 450-550 defenders in their castles is on the face of it, somewhat ludicrous.  

This present go around with the FIs, I've had under 10 castles in the range of 600-800.  The rest have been lower.  One was actually over 1000.  If the FIs are supposed to be a representative sampling - I would really hate to see the players that these are supposedly based upon.

Let's have some more realistic numbers of defenders - or else give us more FI banners.

Or wait - maybe this is just a ploy on the part of GGE to get us to buy more banners?  They wouldn't do that, would they?

Or to get us to spend our coin, tokens or rubies to dethrone the castle for a better one.  Even using rubies I have not yet gotten one after dethroning over 1400.  Last year before the dethrone feature I was getting all 10 over 1000 and some from 3k - 5k defenders.  

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    2. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • Exactly. Want castles with more targets in them? Loot the first ones that you're given.
    I know this is an old thread, but it's going on right now.  I've been looting the first ones I was given and re-looted them and re-looted, ad nauseam.  And still, the only time I get above 900 defenders is when I dethrone a castle with rubies. I earned about 689K glory this go around by using higher level flags to get more glory, which is costing me more rubies.

LadyThundara

Proud Member of Dumais
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.
    2. All improvements to the game that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. A large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen. Like right now, Nov. 25, 2019, I have 4 Icons on the left by the Message box going vertically up the screen, and I have three icons on the right side by the toolbar going vertically up (sometimes it's 4 on the right), plus all but one of the icons has arrows to flip through the offers.  Too much of my screen is covered with this nonsense.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,845AU1
    I know this is an old thread, but it's going on right now.  I've been looting the first ones I was given and re-looted them and re-looted, ad nauseam.  And still, the only time I get above 900 defenders is when I dethrone a castle with rubies. I earned about 689K glory this go around by using higher level flags to get more glory, which is costing me more rubies.
    I did not use a single flag and still managed 4m glory not a single one above 1k, just smashing enough of them works as well if you got high honour.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • kaiapple (AU1)kaiapple (AU1) Posts: 10AU1
    Want better Fls, Use the ruby fortify feature.
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    I did not use a single flag and still managed 4m glory not a single one above 1k, just smashing enough of them works as well if you got high honour.
    when you get high honor, now you know why you get smashed when you get high honor....
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,922INT3
    Herveus (AU1) said:
    when you get high honor, now you know why you get smashed when you get high honor....
    True, true.  Many people forget, or never learn, that Honor is more than a few extra coins each week.  The higher your honor, the higher your glory boost for attacks.   There IS a reason some of the folks with the highest Honor are also in the strongest alliances.  

..and SOME of the highest "Honor" holders are now under 6,794 day birds...……...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    some people don't even understand the word honor and threaten with war when they cannot win events in an honest way and most irritating of all are still pretending to play fair, disgusting.
    Or as a German would say ; zum kotzen
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 698US1
    GGE ist zum Kotzen

Or properly translated to as meant(not literal)  GGE makes you want to puke.

We know GGE doesn't understand the word honor.  Shouldn't surprise us that the people they seem to listen to don't either.
  • commando (US1)commando (US1) Posts: 471US1
    and a lot of time to send all those attacks.  some people don't have all day, every day to do that.
    commando @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.