We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Maximum of 150 towers on all continents...

I'm reaching the maximum amount of towes that can be attacked?

I heard about the 150 max, isn't it a good idea to rase this maximum to at least 300 or maybe even higher? 

Captured a new outpost, a few weeks ago, and the neighboring towers can't be brought a level up...

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,829AU1
    Write a ticket to support to get some reset gotta give them coordiantes of them and in which kingdom that you want to be reset, upping it would further promote botting before that issue is solved I'd not up that limit

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Write a ticket to support to get some reset gotta give them coordiantes of them and in which kingdom that you want to be reset, upping it would further promote botting before that issue is solved I'd not up that limit
    Thanks!

I'm planning to do that, but it wil give some work to get those coordinates, be easyer for me to give the coordinates of towers that i want to keep. 

But do you also know if this is true?

I heart that when attacking another new tower above those 150, that this wil reset the tower with the lowest level of those 151 towers that where attacked? 

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 315GB1
    I've not contacted support myself so don't know how quickly or happily they will reset them.... but you'll need to ask them as there is no other way...

The mechanism is that the game will only "remember" 150 towers.... you can hit more but above the first 150 the progress on the later towers isn't saved any where: so the moment you log off, the progress is lost and those towers start the next session back at lowest level for that land.   

That's the behavior that happens once you've reached the limit - for some towers, the progress isn't saved and reverts back to base level every time you log on. 
    Write a ticket to support to get some reset gotta give them coordiantes of them and in which kingdom that you want to be reset, upping it would further promote botting before that issue is solved I'd not up that limit
    Thanks!

I'm planning to do that, but it wil give some work to get those coordinates, be easyer for me to give the coordinates of towers that i want to keep. 

I heart that when attacking another new tower above those 150, that this wil reset the tower with the lowest level of those 151 towers that where attacked? 

it depends I accidently once hit a tower in ice that reset a tower in green that was higher level then that and a tower in sand reset the one in ice so it seems like it just demotes one in the next lowest kingdom, also took me some time to find the robber barrons I wanted to get reset.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) Posts: 237NL1
    edited 21.05.2019
    I've not contacted support myself so don't know how quickly or happily they will reset them.... but you'll need to ask them as there is no other way...

The mechanism is that the game will only "remember" 150 towers.... you can hit more but above the first 150 the progress on the later towers isn't saved any where: so the moment you log off, the progress is lost and those towers start the next session back at lowest level for that land.   

That's the behavior that happens once you've reached the limit - for some towers, the progress isn't saved and reverts back to base level every time you log on. 
    Okay i did noticed that some towers reset themselfand others not.

The 3 towers i level up this afternoon stayed on their level 15! (So far.) 

I thought tot work around it, what i heard about only resetting the tower with the lowest level, now i need to get some grain for the warehouses and this is most of the time the moment that i noticed the drop back to base level.

I wil post my experience tomorow. Herveus (AU1) said:
    Thanks!

it depends I accidently once hit a tower in ice that reset a tower in green that was higher level then that and a tower in sand reset the one in ice so it seems like it just demotes one in the next lowest kingdom, also took me some time to find the robber barrons I wanted to get reset.
    I made a list of towers and their coordinates that i'd like to be rest. 

I'm gonna wait with it untill another issue is sorted out. 

But what i find out isn't that clear to me also...

I almost, think 99%, found every single tower back in Ice/Sand/Fire/Green that i have attacked. (Even the few ones at 1 hour walking distance.) 

And if i count up the numbers i only come to 124 towers? 

I send 47 spy's around in Green to every single tower above 1 to 2.
    I have 15 towers on the max on Ice, and want for 11 a reset.
    I have 15 towers on the max on Sand, and want for 11 towers a reset.
    I have 15 towers on the max on Fire, and want for 10 towers a reset. 

So all together there are only 124 towers above their base level? (Okay let's say i forgot 1, or 2, or 3..)

But 26 towers? 

Are the HQ and OP and maybe the Foreigners/Bloodcrows also counted in those 150 saving slots?

An interesting topic! 

Better upgrade those slots to 300/600/1200! :-)

PS: When those 31 towers, in time, did have their reset. I can go further with level up those robbers near my new outpost for a few years before their all on the max. 
    Did you perhaps move? I had quite a few level 2 robber barrons where I started out cause I did the robber barron nobility when I starved and moved during it took ages to find them, I counted mine and I have

37 in Green ,1 max 36 level 40+
    22 in Ice maxed
    41 in burning sands maxed
    50 in fire peaks maxed

exactly 150 

• Did you perhaps move? I had quite a few level 2 robber barrons where I started out cause I did the robber barron nobility when I starved and moved during it took ages to find them, I counted mine and I have

37 in Green ,1 max 36 level 40+
    22 in Ice maxed
    41 in burning sands maxed
    50 in fire peaks maxed

exactly 150 

Yes i moved, but only 5 or max 10 steps from the original startingplace.

Did another searh and found 5 extra, i'm sure that i will find the rest of them. :-)

(I'm kinda blind voor those towers now, after looking for them so long today. ;-)

A friend in our alliance send in a ticket to support this evening, and asked for a reset of several towers too. And he asked also if it was possible to get a list with coordinates from support. If  that worked out, i could give that a try also. 

But the good news is still: So far the last 3 robbers still staying on their level 15. Kinda worried about tommorow, maybe tonight there ar reset back to the base level? Vingers crossed! 

Have a good night! 
Sign In to comment.