We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

This cannot keep happening, it needs to stop.

Hello, dear gge.
We've been daily reporting a player to support for multi accounting.
This keep happening for more than a year and a half.
We get ignored by support, and this can't keep going forever.
There needs to be done something, and faster.
Because he's making a lot of problems to not only me, but many other players in this server.
Stealing resource villages, sending tool burners, sabotages after sabotages and attacks during times when people is offline on islands.

And the list can keep going.

He's been collecting and making accounts over the several years, stole accounts from players, and changed passwords.
He owns more than 40 accounts on the entire server, most of them (35) are in his alliance.
Hes been making accounts with our names a lot of time, to make confusion or to ask passwords of our alliance players.

His alliance has a account with my own name, players from other alliances been asking me if its my account.

How can we deal with him? 
Tell me?
If support ignores us...

Hes been sending attack's and tool burners over the last few hours, and this is just today.. since he left his bird, and had good amount of troops.

In green kingdoms is another story, hes been relocating his main account all over the map, attacking players and now trying to tool burn our metro and all players around him.
Hes literally having a bird account near him to save his troops in case of a attack..

This leads us to the most interesting part of this, which has been reported to support  multiple times, and if this is not enough evidence of him muli accounting... then god ... like one of our alliance players said, if he never gets banned, hes 100% working at ggs....
He is been moving 12 to 13 accounts all around our leader and deputy, to attack, sabotage, capture their outposts and tool burning hits.

We cant play like this, getting 30 40 sabotages daily, a normal player cannot play like this, putting the fire out of a location, and the next day to have another 10k ruby fire repair...
If this is not enough proof, then we all know in what side goodgame studios is in. Same goes for support, if they cannot close 40 accounts with enough evidence, having the same name in main castles.
Or giving private messages that he is multi accounting, and ggs is doing absolutely nothing.

~Emanuel - Pycb, im in this server since 2014, and nerver seen such a company deal with their players.
] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
 To be continued....

Comments

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    And just wake up a few minutes ago to find this chaos, thanks ggs once again... you've done another great job with yesterday's gift....

To be continued....

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,614GB1
    I suspect there will be players like this on every server, I confess not that blatent!!!  But still.

I have no idea if its that GGE do not have the ability to check for multi accounting or if the players doing it are simply smarter than GGE.  Or if its simply that GGE just do not care enough to deal with the issues.

I personally think its the latter its just too much effort for them to ensure the rules of the game are adhered to and in reality these rule breaking players are only hurting other players which means they have to spend more to fight them off. 

A win win for them.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,630GB1
    edited 20.05.2019
    Encourage more users to report them. 100 players writing one ticket each, reporting 1 player is more effective than 5 players writing one report each. 

If support cannot deal with the problem then they'll have to find ways in which they are able to deal with it. 
    The fact that support are unable to handle multiaccounting issues is nothing new, unfortunately there is nothing to do about it other than keep sending reports. 

If you can report them for other things than just multiaccounting, then do that as well. 
    Extreme language is an example of "other things"

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,668INT3
    No advise from me that isn't already known, and seemingly worthless.....

Just wanted to chime in that I also ran afoul of the "Thailand Alliance" during my time on Asia1.  Everything that Muffins said is spot on.  Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE eventually learns that he is a massive Multi.  If you have the bad fortune of stumbling upon one of his MANY accounts, and do a simple Shady Lady...… you are in for at least a dozen low level accounts springing up next to your main - chock full of horrors and purchased coms.  My belief is that he also bots, as his attacks were far to perfectly timed from each account exactly as the cool down would expire. THAT many accounts hitting THAT many times for several days around the clock?  Multi + Bot.

Hard to "prove" it?  Sure.  But, circumstantially - there is no doubt...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    All we need is just help, our alliance can't  do anything at this point.
    We need help from CM's to look into this, and do something.
    My mails are not heard by support at all, nor my alliance's.

To be continued....

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,614GB1
    like i said I suspect its the dont care option.  Just too much work and too little reward for them
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) Posts: 160ASIA1
    lmao this guy been on asia server for years with these accounts i remember when some of those level 70 ones were just starting out when i was playing went to war with him few times- what a dedicated guy 
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • TheBigO (ASIA1)TheBigO (ASIA1) Posts: 106ASIA1
    He's just the tip of the iceberg, there is at least one other that runs 30-40(maybe more like 20) accounts, although he isn't usually as big a pest. People running a dozen or more accounts seems to be the norm now.
    You have the strongest(cough) alliance on the server, run round the clock attacks, he can't cover everything 24 hours and I doubt he'll keep buying in enough of them to matter.
    You thinking GGS will do anything is delusional. I recently ran across some old screenshots of messages blatantly admitting to playing other accounts and my complaints to support about them, yet those accounts still exist for the most part.
    TheBigO @ WWW 1
    He at least needs to get a better name for all his castles.  There should be a limit to how many can be named "Fat Pig LIKA".

Although, if that kind of language can result in forum threads being shut down, maybe they can justify a ban on a player in game...….
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,192ASIA1
    Massive multi accounter. Countless PM's in game of him saying it, yet no one does anything. All IP's would be tracked to the same location. Same computer. Same everything. I am not in this war, but it is seriously the biggest pain to hear about. At no point should a strong alliance built on hard work (and money) be annoyed and pestered for such a long time due to breaking T&C's. 

I personally say an official letter should be written to GGS direct from Asia players with a list of names saying they will boycott until Piya and all accounts accessed on his computer are deleted.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) Posts: 97US1
    understand that one of the metrics followed in the gaming world are average daily users.   so while the 'rules' say one account per real life person: the business model says  

'this many accounts sign in and play every day.  and these accounts on average have done so for xxxxx number of days.
    AND they purchase in game currency driving revenue and profitability 
    Our business model continues to work extremely well.   invest more money in the company - we are growing and have satisfied customers as evidenced by our retention rate and our average daily users'

now just think what would happen if they suddenly ACTUALLY ELIMINATED  MULTI- ACCOUNTS ( which of course they know about ) 
    it could be catastrophic to the metrics of the game and therefore damaging to the company .... so it will never happen. 
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • understand that one of the metrics followed in the gaming world are average daily users.   so while the 'rules' say one account per real life person: the business model says  

'this many accounts sign in and play every day.  and these accounts on average have done so for xxxxx number of days.
    Our business model continues to work extremely well.   invest more money in the company - we are growing and have satisfied customers as evidenced by our retention rate and our average daily users'

now just think what would happen if they suddenly ACTUALLY ELIMINATED  MULTI- ACCOUNTS ( which of course they know about ) 
    it could be catastrophic to the metrics of the game and therefore damaging to the company .... so it will never happen. 
    Sad but too true - i've located blatant multi's on uk1 and reported in the past but they are still there - some players even sent me goodbye messages when they left the game but the p/w's were give to people in their alliances - Crimson sword is only one of many alliances on uk1 !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • βΔŁŦØ (ASIA1)βΔŁŦØ (ASIA1) Posts: 2ASIA1
    edited 21.05.2019
    I play in Asia too and i confirm that, everyone knows he is the worst player of this server.
    This "genius" also use to make fake castles using name of leaders, changing per example a "l" with a "i", than he asks for pw to every player in that alliance.... some distracted players gave it, and he destroyed his account. Even if this player never attacked or messaged him, just becouse he was part of alliance he had war against...

i really would like to see interest in this question from a moderator or community manager who can report this matter
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) Posts: 160ASIA1
    edited 21.05.2019
    gge really dont care tbh, i remember years ago maybe 5-6 years- when support wasnt some random bot like person with same automated responses, i reported a player for multi accounting he had around 12 accounts, i provided evidence and guess what? he actually got banned support was very useful, BUT, i then went on to ask the person who was dealing with it if they could give the player a second chance and unban him and they did lol i can go search my archives for the email if anyone wants to see was quite suprised by it 
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • GER0BAK (ASIA1)GER0BAK (ASIA1) Posts: 2ASIA1
    understand that one of the metrics followed in the gaming world are average daily users.   so while the 'rules' say one account per real life person: the business model says  

Sad but too true - i've located blatant multi's on uk1 and reported in the past but they are still there - some players even sent me goodbye messages when they left the game but the p/w's were give to people in their alliances - Crimson sword is only one of many alliances on uk1 !
    ,,,,Thorten is right,,,,,"ACTUALLY ELIMINATED  MULTI- ACCOUNTS ( which of course they know about ) 
    it could be catastrophic to the metrics of the game"... we need Thanos to eliminated all those multi..
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 314GB1
    Hes been making accounts with our names a lot of time, to make confusion or to ask passwords of our alliance players.

To be honest.... many alliances are a huge part of the problem because they think a little bit of password sharing between themselves is fine because "everyone does it" - the o.p. perhaps even implies his own alliance does it and hence the ease that their nemesis has to get passwords and steal accounts.....

so, no wonder servers get the sort of trolls they deserve (GB1 included).  Yes, GGE support needs to get better at searching out the troll/multi-accounters but also individual alliance leaders have got to get a lot more intolerant of this sort of low level behavior within their own alliances.
  • Archive messages where he admits being a multi. Tell support you archived them.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    PJH_ (GB1) said:

To be honest.... many alliances are a huge part of the problem because they think a little bit of password sharing between themselves is fine because "everyone does it" -

individual alliance leaders have got to get a lot more intolerant of this sort of low level behavior within their own alliances.
    Agreed!!!!  I have been saying this for a while now.  My questioning of Alliance Leaders who invite me into their Alliance netted another offer the other day. This time, I was saying that I didn't want to turn my Alliance over to anyone in order to visit theirs.  So, the Alliance Leader said "I have a dead account that I can give you the keys to.  Change the PW and give it the Crown."  That was the last message we exchanged.

I cannot count how many Alliance Leaders I have chatted with who openly admit to (1) PW Sharing (2) having "Dead Accounts" to use and/or (3) Turn a blind eye to reports of their Members doing these things.  Sometimes in Subs, other times in their Alliance Main.

The fish stinks from the head down...……..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

Sign In to comment.