We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Outer Realms - Third Iteration Improvements

Comments

• i will not be playing the outers again...this as been terrible 
    john tupper @ en 1
  • Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) Posts: 28SKN1
    edited 14.05.2019
    GGE statement about todays update: The duplicate Keeps will be removed
    Yeah, that worked well? The duplicate Keep is still there...

Atleast those invisible attacks seems to be fixed. But still a horrible amount of serious bugs left..

Edit: Yeah, the travel time for attacks is fixed now, but not only do the troops return home immediately now, they come home empty handed as well, you get nothing of the resources shown in the report. Nice job GGE!
    Edit 2: Actually i get the resources, but not in the OP i send attack from, but always in main castle instead. Logical?

Outer Realms has been a complete disaster from the start. The event should have been stopped permanently when they stopped it the first time. And no use complain to support about getting any money back.. normally i don't even get an answer within 3 months. And report bugs is like trying to dig up the ocean with a shovel.. I'll just do as the rest, either ignore the event completely or put in a castle and not log it again to get free rewards.
    Post edited by Aloq (SKN1) on
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • are there any spaces left ? thinking of joining outers as late as possible for the 100 rubies :smiley:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 648NL1
    thank god GGE don't organise a beer festival,no one would end up pissed
    of course no one end up pissed , the beer will be missing

• sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) Posts: 127US1
    found another bug.. not receiving the loot.. should have had 1k ea. w/s/f from hit.. when my attackers got back i got nothing.

outers is in really bad shape gge

-smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) Posts: 28SKN1
    found another bug.. not receiving the loot.. should have had 1k ea. w/s/f from hit.. when my attackers got back i got nothing.

outers is in really bad shape gge

-smalls
    the loot ends up in main castle, regardless of where you attacked from. I guess you attacked from an OP and looked for the loot there (as i did).
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • Becca (NL1)Becca (NL1) Posts: 10NL1
    I still have 2 keeps; the memo says its fixed?
  • I still have 2 keeps in Outer Realms.  When is this going to be fixed?

LadyThundara

Proud Member of The War Kings
    All of the following are unfair practices by GGS and I protest them all:

1. The new Kingdom League that gives you so-so rewards unless you buy a season pass for 17,600 rubies.All improvements to the game 
    2. that require more and more Rubies to be purchased and spent.  How about some improvements for those players who don't or can't buy Rubies?
    3. Changes to events that allow only the "Ruby Whales" to obtain a full set of some really great equipment sets.
    4. The large number of challenges going on at the same time which makes it impossible to master them all and the icons for the events, and pop-ups that fill up my screen.
    5. The never-ending Sale Pop-ups that I have to keep closing these boxes and having these pop-ups interfering with tasks I am doing.
    6. And any more of events that require the use of large amounts of Rubies.  It’s about time for GGS to pay attention to all the players.
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) Posts: 72AU1
    What a shameful ruby grab now and GGE not even trying to hide it...lol

buy ruby troops and we will give them extra strength for the next day...

as if they are not strong enough already  ..lol  shame GGE shame

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 567AU1
    I was hit. and on fire..BUT no sign of fires on any item.....
    Shares @ au 1
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) Posts: 127US1
    just got hit with no horn... lucky i won
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 667US1
    I didn't know I had 2 keeps because they were stacked on top of each other until the bottom one spontaneously caught fire today.  Sure I was previously attacked and had fires.  I put them out, and the burning icon went away.  Then today with no attacks or sabos on my castle the burning icon pops up.  Some fix. 

I also notice anything that costs the players is always 'complicated' to fix(the current food bug as an example), but yet anything that MIGHT cost GGE anything is instantly fixed.  The 'development' team, and decision makers really should stop listening to whatever 'group' they're listening to, and listen to real players.  It would do wonders for the bottom line.
  • Even with some bug fixes this has truely become a ruby event.  With the focus of stealing rankings from other players, those who spend the money on casts and commanders will rule.  At least with the old heritage model a non ruby player could work hard and do well.   But this pretty much shuts the door on anyone not shelling $$.  Pathetic, just another way GGE is the official fluffer of the rich.
  • At least Int 3 finally has an event to play 
  • Interesting how it says you cannot swap ranks yet someone swapped 24k rank with a 3800 rank.  Something fishy go on.
  • How do you do the rank swap!? :) 
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,845INT3
    edited 23.05.2019
    How do you do the rank swap!? :) 
    Defeat a player higher than you.  But, not TOO high.  They have to be in the next grouping to yours.

Example:  I was hit earlier and dropped to the 25k+ Ranking.  Now, I can only swap places with someone in the 10k+ section, and ABOVE my own.  You cannot swap down.   (I think they should have allowed that - to deter early entries from Farming lower levels. - But that is a different topic)  Use the Daily Ranking tab to see your "Hit List".  

Hitting anyone without a GREEN CHECKMARK will still get you Resources, and wipe all their troops, but won't swap your positions.  

Now to go get my 5k+ ranking back...…..(yes it will take 2 hits.  One to get into the 10k+ rank and the 2nd to get to the 5k+.....)

Ok - that's better...…….

Post edited by Wasso (INT3) on
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) Posts: 126GB1
    Hi guys.

This months outers is good for the rank swap but very very bad how you thought this out.

Low levels get the rank .....early then an alliance to protect them ruby free......high levels who spent face bigger incommings and get crushed...

Where for me this has failed is the fact on a maxed castle the actual food made us not enough to feed an ethiopian let alone an army...so 2 tactics....buy food or get protection ....

If buying gge win....if protected gge win as some1 is buying it for the player protected.

Need to sort out the low levels.....ie make a comp for them with chit prizes so they graft to level up.....this has not been thought out...

Personally I think the top 1000 only should get build and upgrade tools as people are entering here and doin 0 and know they can take 2 times as long not sending 1 hit all month or even logging in.....where is the brains in this?????/

The concept gge is to make everyone try....cant reward some1 for entering....just stupid....and the actual prizes for each section upgrade matter but to many established now with relics they happy sat idle sipping the gravy.

Use some fucking common sense 

maverique @ en 1
  • pit bull (GB1)pit bull (GB1) Posts: 15GB1
    I ENJOYED THE 1ST OUTERS EVENT BUT THIS ONE DIDNT GET MY INTEREST AT ALL 
  • I also didn't get my rewards - are they still being processed?
    Logician @ au 1
Sign In to comment.