We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server war Reports

Comments

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 616US1
    edited 15.05.2019
    MORENTZ  THE leader of KINGDOM OF SLAVES  said BM AND MISC  were allies ,, SO WHY U  declared on them and forced them to JOIN u   LIAR  
    "When MISC got us" - I would think means when MISC and BM merged - as in MISC got BM as part of the fam. MISC and BM were never at war.

"Big guys dictating the way we play game knew this war was coming" - I would think refers to KON trying to dictate the game to everyone, and now KON getting wrecked in this war.

I wouldn't expect someone that can barely understand simple English, to interpret that PM properly.
    Post edited by BM Neroxnex on

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 616US1
    Here's some more reports from this morning.

I won't include the open gates from Kolan, WildBill2 and Scotty Seahawk though. Or the burn hits on Squirrel Lord's 3x OPs.

• WHOSTOLEMYNAME (US1)WHOSTOLEMYNAME (US1) Posts: 21US1
    edited 15.05.2019

FU  better than u keep putting my name on your describe try to do some work for your members who keep sending me cry mails in time of SERVER WAR  asking me why i keep hitting them who want peace go out of this war :wink:
    lol RIP amr. PM posting and finna get forum banned. 

Oh what will I ever do without the person who taught me so well on the forums?
    Post edited by BM Neroxnex on
    The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:
  • Hey guys,

I shouldn't have to remind anyone that posting private messages is not allowed within the forums. This is a server war reports thread, so let's please keep it on topic and away from pointless bickering / posting private messages. Thanks!
    Lol BM nero relax dude/(or gal)  you are killing all the fun and entertainment with crap rules 
    dragonmonkey @ usa 1
  • @amr5 (US1) .  How you doing buddy?  Wanna go 1vs1?  Oh yeah I forgot you actually need troops to do that....

AF
    QUEEN  of FU  please when me and your king talk stop putting your nose ,,, go fight  and remember U took FU  from top 1 to top 100  lol i was right when i called u THE STUPID LEADER  also i was right when i left your  bad FAMILY  

i will say that the new FU  is more better than old FARMERS  and more better than your leadership 
    @amr5  Hey bro...your google translate is broken again.  I asked if you wanted to grab ankles, while I attack you over and over.  You game for a 1vs1?
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1
  • USACyberMonkey (US1)USACyberMonkey (US1) Posts: 388US1
    edited 18.05.2019

tfw amr tries flexing 3month old crymail as current
    Post edited by Temprance on
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 16.05.2019

FU  better than u keep putting my name on your describe try to do some work for your members who keep sending me cry mails in time of SERVER WAR  asking me why i keep hitting them who want peace go out of this war :wink:

We already did try to put some work into hitting you, but we were met with open-gates, toolburns, and unsolicited ewe and cow pictures hanging on your castle walls.

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Aleximer (US1)Aleximer (US1) Posts: 4US1
    edited 16.05.2019

well congratulations for ur op theft kvass

• @amr5 (US1) I'm on the way...grab some lube, cause I aint bringing any.

AF
    Atticus Finger @ usa 1
  • Once more, this is a server war reports thread. If what you're posting does not relate to or contain battle reports, it most likely does not belong here. If this continues to go down the wrong path, actions will be taken against those until it is corrected. Please keep it light and on topic. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about this. Thank you.. :)
Sign In to comment.