We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RELIC EQUIPMENT

Hello 

I have to admit these new relic equipment has left me behind with the stats
i am at a lost with them

But i like to ask some questions

Can they be upgraded in the thief of coins

Because there are many way to collect them they will overload the storage also lost and found 

Also if they become so plenty full and they cover npc non npc and cast will they out date  all the sets that we have already won

Are they a game changer

If you put gems on will it cost a gazzillian rubies to remove them 

BUT MAINLY COULF YOU PUT PICTURES OF GOOD COMMS HERE SO I CAN COPY THEM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 799Moderator
    Hey,

If you read the Relics info thread, some of your questions would be answered. I do not think they will out date most of the current commanders. They simply have unique stats and different stat caps that allow you to make strong customized commanders like in the old days. 

When you sell a relic item, you get relic shards in return. These are used to remove gems from relic equipment, so it should not cost any rubies.

For the time being, relic equipment cannot be upgraded through the technicus.

Hope this covered all of your questions,
    Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Hello 

i am at a lost with them

Because there are many way to collect them they will overload the storage also lost and found 

Also if they become so plenty full and they cover npc non npc and cast will they out date  all the sets that we have already won

Are they a game changer

BUT MAINLY COULF YOU PUT PICTURES OF GOOD COMMS HERE SO I CAN COPY THEM PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Relic stuff is good but not so good it renders unique stuff useless. For a PvP comm CY maxes out at 100 w relics. Flank base is only 30%, doubt it gets much higher.
    The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:
  • valeri (SKN1)valeri (SKN1) Posts: 2SKN1
    Is anyone else having a problem with the tasks related to the new relic equipment? The game takes my coins that I donate but I still don't get the equipment. Is there going to be refunds?

• Is anyone else having a problem with the tasks related to the new relic equipment? The game takes my coins that I donate but I still don't get the equipment. Is there going to be refunds?

if your doing the BC fill the war chest quest then yes theres an issue with it so stop donateing the coins for it  as it does thake them each time
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 257Community Manager
    Is anyone else having a problem with the tasks related to the new relic equipment? The game takes my coins that I donate but I still don't get the equipment. Is there going to be refunds?

There is a problem, we will be refunding the excess payments of coins once the event is over.
  • Dark Venom (ASIA1)Dark Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,086ASIA1
    I dislike the system they are given in. Like it's pure luck at this point - no planning on our behalf which is what the game should be about (as it's a long term war game). 
    @Dark Venom (ASIA1)  Its not about how they are given, its about how you use them!
  • Fix the  war chest quest already lol
    Fix the  war chest quest already lol
    As I updated the community yesterday on this I would hope that you had ready my post. Once the event is finished we will be refunding coins spent in excess and giving out the Relic equipment to those that met the requirements.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,537GB1
    So whilst we are on the subject, I hope that after the over whelming feedback there is a fix to give us some half decent storage as all these quests are great at giving out new equipment which would be great if there was somewhere to put them!
    Philt123 @ en 1
    edited 14.05.2019
    Can anyone help me out 

I have built a relic cast and it shows as follows

http://prntscr.com/nobync

(sorry I dont know how to get it to display in post)

From this can someone tell me what I can expect the melee strength to be firstly against a normal player, and then against a kahn incoming?

Becasue I read it as being it should be 120% Against a normal castle lord and 139.2% against an NPC incoming ie the Kahn lord.  ie 120% normal plus 19.2% NPC bonus.

Can someone confirm this is how its supposed to work?

Philt123 @ en 1
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 70NL1
    yes, the extra 19.2% only works against NPC incomings:
    which is khan & RBC incomings
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) Posts: 13INT1
    Hello 

i am at a lost with them

Are they a game changer

Relic stuff is good but not so good it renders unique stuff useless. For a PvP comm CY maxes out at 100 w relics. Flank base is only 30%, doubt it gets much higher.
    Are you sure the max for CY bonus is 100% in PvP? According the the stat window for relic commander, I see only max 20%?
    Tony C @ WWW 1
    Thanks Marten, 

Thats how I thought it would work in that case its not working correctly.  As its not giving the extra NPC bonus against the Kahn. 

So it needs fixing!!!
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 70NL1
    Hello 

i am at a lost with them

Are they a game changer

Are you sure the max for CY bonus is 100% in PvP? According the the stat window for relic commander, I see only max 20%?
    80% normal cy,
    20% cy for pvp
    80 + 20 = 100%
  • Pmiddy (GB1)Pmiddy (GB1) Posts: 22GB1
    Fix the  war chest quest already lol
    As I updated the community yesterday on this I would hope that you had ready my post. Once the event is finished we will be refunding coins spent in excess and giving out the Relic equipment to those that met the requirements.
    I spent the coins numerous times (to my chagrin) and met the requirements for the Relic rewards, so have I been compensated?
     I don't notice 3 extra pieces of equipment in my inventory.  
     I don't notice 3 extra pieces of equipment in my inventory.  
    Pmiddy I will have to ask the Game Team when the fix will go through once they are in. 
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 1,977INT1
    Hello Crom

Another question about Relic Equipmet storage. I source at least 10 pieces a day , not by buying lol , i an just a good looter.
    so in a week i can acquire 70 pieces in a month 280 

This is going to be a big problem soon not just for me but for many others , the Relic eqipment is not like the main stream equipment that hrder to come by . The Relic Equipment is so easy to get.

My Question is will they expand storage and by how much , i feel this relic equipment will outdated before we are into in a month. if there is no more storage then maybe many just might not bother with the quest side of it but just the forge method .

Big T
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    I want to know when they are going to give us somewhere to store it.

And when they are going to make it work as it should as the NPC cast simply does not work correctly non of the NPC bonus work.  Its like radio silence, even the acknowledgement of a problem would be a start and that they are working on it.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,903ASIA1
    Hello Crom

Another question about Relic Equipmet storage. I source at least 10 pieces a day , not by buying lol , i an just a good looter.
    so in a week i can acquire 70 pieces in a month 280 

This is going to be a big problem soon not just for me but for many others , the Relic eqipment is not like the main stream equipment that hrder to come by . The Relic Equipment is so easy to get.

My Question is will they expand storage and by how much , i feel this relic equipment will outdated before we are into in a month. if there is no more storage then maybe many just might not bother with the quest side of it but just the forge method .

Big T
    Not needed to expand, just make a different kind of inventory, unique with unique, and separate for relic sets.

] - asia 1 / top 1 player - 2.3m power - 13.06.2019

Sign In to comment.