We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why there are no events on the International 3 server?

Answers

• do you have to be on a cetain server to be in the samuria and khan events? i can't see those events, and i am in int3
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,232ASIA1
    How long have you been on the server? Have you played before?
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 268US1
    Int3 has NO EVENTS.
    Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!

• I had an account 2 years ago but also how do i change servers?

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 828Moderator
    Hey,

You can switch servers through the login screen. If you do so, you will have to make a new account on the new server.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Thank you
  • Hello can you tell us that when will international server 3 get some good events like nomad or samurai invasion or berimond because i have been playing on this server for a month now and have only seen events like shady lady which get repetitive and make the game boring. Most of the players with whom i have discussed this issue also seem clueless a reply would be appreciated.
  • its may and still no events except shady lady and outer realms this is disappointing
  • gge directing all new players to a unnecessary int 3 server when other servers are already too small and not giving events in order to try and kill off the game.
    King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • Hello can you tell us that when will international server 3 get some good events like nomad or samurai invasion or berimond because i have been playing on this server for a month now and have only seen events like shady lady which get repetitive and make the game boring. Most of the players with whom i have discussed this issue also seem clueless a reply would be appreciated.
    As far as I know, INT 3 only exists as a PvP server because many players wanted a PvP-only server to play on and GGE gave it to them. To my knowledge, there are NO current plans to add events to INT3 for this reason. If you want events, I'd switch servers before the time investment becomes too great.
  • Hey, so I am wondering if there are any events happening in may on international 3 ( because there are none happening for me).  I started my account May 1 and so I don't know if that affect if the events show up for you,
    If anyone has some input or know a solution please let me know
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,928INT3
    NO

There are NO events on INT3.

If you would like to play on a server with events, please log into INT2, INT1, or any of the Country Based servers.  They have all the events your heart will desire!  

….and grow to resent...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Alaryk (INT3)Alaryk (INT3) Posts: 18INT3
    Hey guys, I am new to this game, and going through the forum I saw so many posts about events, but now that I am playing I don't even see a single event, Have they been scrapped from the game completely, or is it something else. 

Any help would be appreciated regarding this. Currently at level 20. 
    Alaryk

• MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 98NL1
    On your server, INT3, there are no events.
  • I know INT3 is more based on PVP, but would it hurt to have 3-4 events per month? I was thinking of buying crowns on this account, but when I found out there were no events, I decided otherwise(100k crowns I was going to buy). Instead, I spent it on fortnite. But would it really matter to these PVP players, to have 3-4 events per month? This would definitely make me and other players more active.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    events are a curse

No, i don't play on GB1. 

edited 22.05.2019
    I feel bad for new players being selected to start on INT3 without any warning that it's different compared to the other servers. 

Not that i support event gameplay, but i believe people should at least be given the ability to be able to choose for themselves and not let the game try to fool you. 

New players of the game will start on int3 as it's standard, they'll have limited ways to know there are different experiences available depending on your server. 

Right @Crom Cruach ?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• So no event ever or just for may?
    So no event ever or just for may?

no events

ever

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,928INT3
    I know INT3 is more based on PVP, but would it hurt to have 3-4 events per month? I was thinking of buying crowns on this account, but when I found out there were no events, I decided otherwise(100k crowns I was going to buy). Instead, I spent it on fortnite. But would it really matter to these PVP players, to have 3-4 events per month? This would definitely make me and other players more active.
    Change to one of the 50 other servers with events...………..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.