We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Server war Reports

Comments

• Morry who got rekt  ?  iam confused 
    Its quite amusing you bother to screenshot and upload 32 wolves dying from a few days ago lmao

I, on the other hand, won't bother screenshotting and posting all the farming hits on you. People can just go and laugh at the flaming dumpsters that are your castles.

thats how u got REKT  Morry :)
    Imagine honor sniping in the SW.
    The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:

• Morry who got rekt  ?  iam confused 
    Its quite amusing you bother to screenshot and upload 32 wolves dying from a few days ago lmao

I, on the other hand, won't bother screenshotting and posting all the farming hits on you. People can just go and laugh at the flaming dumpsters that are your castles.

Lol posting metro and capital hits. Just stfu already AMR, you're complete and utter garbage.
    well that is KON for you
    SWISSCHEESE48 @ usa 1
  • Come on guys we literally have a banter thread just keep it to reports here please.

THE MISC
  • Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) Posts: 271RU1
    edited 13.05.2019

KINGDOM OF OPEN GATED  so what is this u guys cant kill 700  BTW  it was only me who sent HIT  lol change your words bro 

im sorry did i hear open gates

so what is this u guy cant even kill 400 hahaha delete your post bro

:harold:
    MFUGA

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 616US1

Morry who got rekt  ?  iam confused 

]

Its quite hilarious that you save 32-troop hits from weeks/months ago - all of which are on my metro/capital that are firecasted and empty.

Meanwhile, you're busy popping gates or burning daily now.

• amr5 (US1)amr5 (US1) Posts: 114US1

with this 2 hits total kills in this morning = 28767  :)
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 616US1
    edited 14.05.2019

GOOD MORNING MORRY  
    You're so tough and scary, hitting a retirement alliance and bragging about it on the forums.

No wonder KON is losing the war with monkeys like you playing for them. While we take your KTs and wipe your members, morons like you are busy hitting dead accounts.

Every single alliance you have been in Amr, that was been at war with THE MISC, has gotten wiped out.

- THE MIST
    - FURY KINGS
    - DT
    - KON

• CaptainBro (US1)CaptainBro (US1) Posts: 873US1
    edited 14.05.2019

with this 2 hits total kills in this morning = 28767  :)

I think my favorite part is you making up stories as if you're some force to be feared, those reports are weeks old.  They did happen, but dont bullshit that it was this morning.  Please prove me wrong and move by my KT after all the KoN alts disappear, 

You're a poor representative for your people, just remember that, for both your alliance and IRL.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • lol,what brought me here !!!!!

• USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
Sign In to comment.