We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Relic mission for blood crows bug

2»

Comments

• Hori (GB1)Hori (GB1) Posts: 64GB1
    Of course there is a bug...
    Filling the war chest quest, donate coins - I've donated 4 times already, coins taken from my account but quest still not completed. It is not only about the coins but also about the time - I want to progress with that quest but due to the bug I can't.

Hori
    Hori @ en 1
  • TK07 (SKN1)TK07 (SKN1) Posts: 11SKN1
    Same problem here
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 828Moderator
    Hey,

Yeah, I'm experiencing the same thing. Will have to wait until Monday to let GGE know :(

If you want reimbursement for the coins, you will have to contact support.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 828Moderator
    Please note, I've merged about 4 threads on the same topic.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 901Community Manager
    I added an announcement about the quest to the forum. We are really sorry that it's not working as intended. We will look into the matter on Monday.
  • abab (GB1)abab (GB1) Posts: 12GB1
    Isn't it about time these announcements are posted in game, you've already got the popup mechanism for ruby purchases, it can't be too hard for them to include useful announcements.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,845AU1

I do not even have the questat at all lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) Posts: 94NL1
    I do not understand why a company like GGS even allows themselves weekends off. Especially those responsable for updates that have come out only a day before. If they really know themselves they know there's a 90% chance they f*cked up somewhere and they should be there to fix it.
    It's like being a doctor and leaving all the sick and/or wounded people to die in the weekends.
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 573AU1
    Temprance said:
    Hey,

Yeah, I'm experiencing the same thing. Will have to wait until Monday to let GGE know :(

If you want reimbursement for the coins, you will have to contact support.

Temprance
    surelly they can work who has paid what wo support being involved?? Ive paid at least twice but dont intend wasting my time with support..
    Shares @ au 1
Sign In to comment.