We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GRANARY PRODUCTION ---- messed up BADLY

we are now in the 3rd day of granaries not holding their % production bonus assignments.   this is causing ( in my case ) anywhere from a 2500 to a almost 5000 production loss of food per hour per castle.     I am not alone,  happening to many in my alliance and other alliances.   a ticket has been filed --- nothing back so far.

this MUST be a top PRIORITY.  if you can 't figure it out  - freeze food until you can !!   it is repetitive.   I have manually forced my castles to reassign production per cent now at least 6 times  ( which can get expensive )      I can not find a trigger.   it has happened when I have been online .... and offline as well 

Get this FIXED 
Thorten @ usa 1

Comments

• I agree, happening to me too.
  • Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) Posts: 99US1
    and now food has reset to negative again .... unacceptable gge    ( I have not signed off either ) 
    http://prntscr.com/nmm396

and here it is 'fixed'

http://prntscr.com/nmm4co

Thorten @ usa 1
    and now food production is broken again!    troops will starve.   a ticket will be filed.   and you will say we are not honoring any losses due to HTML - just as you have for other tickets filed.  
    Thorten @ usa 1
    example of problem 

http://prntscr.com/nmni01
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • look at the bright side, With the new update, everything is now Broken. ^_^
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,095INT1
    Why can it not be sorted out faster, it has now gone beyond a joke
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,842AU1

For me it is only a display error or still produces the right amount just shows the wrong amount.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • I'm NOT getting any of these issues ?!?

But am running on flash instead of HTML as it's still unplayable on my p/c - are you all using HTML or is there a mix !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    I am using HTML... 

the same HTML that gge has told me on other reported issues that they are not honoring any in game losses resulting from the use of HTML

Thorten @ usa 1
    more info ...   buy a resource village.   your production will go DOWN.     
    why ?   because your production per centages on every granary are wiped out

this calculation issue must be a fairly widespread issue or some moderator would have already been in here saying there isn't a problem. 
    now it is a problem that will have to wait until at least Monday !!  
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    Unfortunately this is how it is, everytime they try and fix something, they break something else. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• TempranceTemprance Posts: 829Moderator
    Hey,

I don't think I've seen a response to this yet, will bug them about it again come Monday. I still use flash, haven't encountered such an issue myself.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • I have had this happen numerous times in last few days. I still use flash as well.

I logged off today with 10 hrs of food left 121k, I logged back on in 4.5 hours and had starved. I wasn't hit or sabo'd etc...

I feel bad for writing another ticket since this morning GGE reimbursed me 9k troops, 1 mill food, and 2 mill coin for losses earlier in the week.

But seriously this is some bullshit. 
  • My granary,wood and stone in all castles show that they are not produce right.A negative sign is shown on production work load.Troops are being starved.I go to bed and wake up no troops.Not happy
  • Pieter Cornelis (NL1)Pieter Cornelis (NL1) Posts: 248NL1
    edited 11.05.2019
    Try to remove a fooditem from a granary end replace it. 

You see your food production go to te roof! :-)
    yeah - I have heard of some people getting 400K per hour food prod.   they aren't complaining .... or filing tickets lol 
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Posts: 829Moderator
    Please take a look HERE.

Thanks for your patience,

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
     I am glad they are aware of the food calculation issues.  Until it is actually fixed, however, the folks who are impacted are severely hampered at best... and many have lost serious numbers of troops.  One guy I know was 'handled' by support with a ...." I can't replace your troops but have credited your account with 2 mil coins for your inconvenience."    The player is threatening to quit the game he is so pissed..  

So please advise how support has been instructed not to 'blow off' the tickets we file on losses as a result of this database jumble, and how quickly they will prioritize these and return lost troops to players.   Screw the 250K coin I spend average every day to 'reorder' the granary production %,  it is the unfair starvation of troops that must be reinstated 
    Thorten @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.