We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Blood Crow Quest

Members of my alliance and myself can not donate coin to complete the first quest ... with a time limited quest this is going to be a carrot that most wont be able to grab. 

Anyone else having this issue ?

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,731GB1
    yep
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • everyone has that issue.. and be careful not to keep trying if it works. because your coins DO disappear
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • I have tried different browsers ... flash and Html5 .. refreshes and restarts ... it is defo a GGE issue .. as stated above it does take the coins but does not complete quest ...  I would recommend not clicking it until GGE issues a fix statement ... I would also recommend MM your alliances to stop those that are unaware of this issue from losing their coin.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,096INT1
    Same

But is is the weekend , lets hope that sort it
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 920Community Manager
    We are aware of the problem but we won't be able to fix this until Monday. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
  • We are aware of the problem but we won't be able to fix this until Monday. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
    Will lost coins be reembersed? 
    The Pacifist - US1 :smiley:
    We are aware of the problem but we won't be able to fix this until Monday. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
    Will lost coins be reembersed? 
    They shall be once the event it finished.
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    great to get a refund of the coins used for a not working event, many would rather have got what they payed for, a relic item, but we are COMPENSATED with 15.000 coins so you can get the item in the smithy ,at least when you are a level 70, have joined an alliance and ow shoot, the first relic item takes 80.000 coins.
    Oh Well we GOT something, that will make you all stay in the game won't it?
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,096INT1
    This is a total discrace i spent far more coins as i was not aware that they were being takens as for 15k coins instead of 3 relic pieces is also petty minded if that the case please let me buy as many relic pieces at 5 k coins as possible. GGE you are just a joke of a company, and one day someone will look at you profile and how you treat your customers.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    What we wanted to do was have the quest automatically set to complete for the players that finished it. On top of that we would then refund the coins. Technical limitations within the quest wouldn't allow us to set it to complete for players once the event was over. We chatted with the game team and the decision was made to continue with the refund of coins but to also give out enough free coins on top to complete the quest next time it comes around so that you would then get the items.
  • Steel 69 (US1)Steel 69 (US1) Posts: 53US1
    well The whole event is a waste of time really 500 to maybe 1000 if you are lucky.
    Might get one with 3000 troops after 50 hits. If you are really lucky all defenders .
    FI in no better 
    Steel 69 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.