Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hello

Can some one please tell me the full cost to build a Relic Greenhouse from level 1 to level 20 , i have built 2 , but for the life of me i cant remember when i built them and what it cost to build them, please help

Tony
BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1

Comments

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    BigT asks for the level 1 greenhouse and the number of construction token needed is 120

they are great to build but be warned, they use food
  • foolish (AU1)foolish (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    thanks
  • Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    bummer --- actually relic greenhouses should not ever be negative. Nor should any other food production building.  your account is being effect by a technical mistake gge made on May 2.    see threads re: food bugs in both technical and discussion sections.  unfortunately there is no estimate on when gge will have this corrected ... but they are aware and are working on it.
    To get your food production back, remove a widget and then immediately replace it from any one or your food buildings.     you will have to do this to every castle affected.   and the 'fix' will not last.   keep checking and 'fixing it' the same way every time until gge gets it resolved.   yesterday I had to do it 3 different times.

when you remove and replace a widget  - try to find a 'cheap' one.   over the days and weeks, this has gotten expensive on coin

oh - and file a ticket every time you starve troops because of this.  gge has not honored them so far, but we keep trying 
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,288
    We are working on the issue and would hope to be able to fix it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience 
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
    We are working on the issue and would hope to be able to fix it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience 
    please make that "They are "
    and @ Thornten, you may have missed that the negative workload affected not only food, but also other production buildings.
    It seems to be corrected at this moment
  • Thorten (US1)Thorten (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    I only have food buildings  - so that is is affecting wood and stone is new info to me.   but that would make sense from a database standpoint. 

The problem cones and goes.   can reintroduce itself whether you are online or not.  One day I might  need to reset 3 or 4 times ..... another day maybe only once.  that is why it is so easy to have troops desertions - just no planning for it 

and let me just say... this is more than an 'inconvenience'.   Crom, you and gge both would do well to stop trying to underplay the negative impact this is having on game play.   food production is THE driver of the game 
    Thorten @ usa 1
  • We are working on the issue and would hope to be able to fix it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience 
    Do you know any time schedule when support starts working on a ticket? Send one yesterday with another bugg that could destroy a important part the game when not worked on soon.  
  • When making change at your fooditems, because maybe you have a new one…

All of the food items are replaced to another granary when switching in the item menu from normal view to list view... :"-) 

Removed a food base lvl 14 from a 100% granary and after removing, i looks that i removed it from a 42% and the base lvl 9 from that 42% was automatic placed on the 100% granary… And the 42% granary switched places in het castle with the 100% granary. 

Those buggs are getting more, and more, and more every day. This does not looks ridiculous, it is ridiculous! 

Better take you loses, freeze the food and take a downtime for a few days to fix everything. The next thing is people start missing large amounts of rubies and what then? The game isn't trustworthy in this way... 

Do the right thing, come on!
Sign In to comment.