We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Player warnings for all alliances

Would you be able to setup a link that goes to all alliances about players that don't play by the rules?

Comments

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 314GB1
    Players who really aren't playing by the rules (The GGE published rules) should be reported to support with all the evidence you have.

For everything else where you don't think someone is playing by your rules.... feel free to warn other like minded people you have contact with on your server but otherwise.... they are probably lone wolves so don't give two hoots what you think of them and the gameplay they delight in.
  • however this brings me an idea about alliances having a 'reputation' if you will and people can like either +1 or -1 to each alliance's reputation and you can see what people think of certain alliances. this would work very well in large servers like us1 and the german one, maybe people can give another vote every month or something idk gge think about that if u think its a good idea.
    King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,829INT3
    however this brings me an idea about alliances having a 'reputation' if you will and people can like either +1 or -1 to each alliance's reputation and you can see what people think of certain alliances. this would work very well in large servers like us1 and the german one, maybe people can give another vote every month or something idk gge think about that if u think its a good idea.
    imagine how many multis would flood the server just to give a -1 to those they hate and +1 to themselves...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 199US1
    Server war would turn to reputation wars lol
    Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
Sign In to comment.