Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Royal Capital Coins - Compensation?

Not sure if its been mentioned anywhere on the forums (had a quick look, didn't find anything).

Whats GGE planning to do about compensating players for all the Royal Coins, as well as Tools, they had?

I had just under 700k royal coins myself, interested to see what GGE is offering as compensation for removing them from the game.

Comments

• I am not personally aware of any current compensation plans. Typically compensation is done on an individual basis and it's done through the support teams. If you believe you qualify for compensation, I recommend contacting support. They'll take a look at your account and work with you to see if you qualify for compensation and if so, how much. 
  • Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) US1 Posts: 631
    Thank you Nero, will do that.

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Upon removal they had announced there would be compensation, but that it hadn't been decided on.  Brilliant move on their part.  Blow everybody off for as long as possible, hopefully until they forget or have deleted/lost the proof of what they had.  That's the official line.  In reality, everybody had already been compensated:  A reaming of the orafice of your choice.
  • jennyj (AU1)jennyj (AU1) AU1 Posts: 43
    well said.. i contacted support to ask about compensation.. this is what i got...

May 02, 2019, 12:47 +0000
    Thanks for taking the time to write in to us, I totally understand you are having now that the Royal Capitals have been removed from the map! My name is **** and I'll be helping you out today. 

Currently our support teams do not have any further information on this matter. Appropriate compensation for players investments on alliance upgrades, tools, equipment and currencies, as well as your time and effort, have yet to be decided. Additional details regarding this matter will be posted on the forums as soon as they are available. 

Do let me know if you've got any more questions about this matter (or any other). 

Have yourself a GOOD day!

then i got a how happy were you with our service...   REALLY what service.. i have been given zip compensation for my royal coins that you lovingly confiscated, no clue what the compensation will be, no timeline as to when you might get around to it
    so thanks for all of that
    oh and have yourself a good day
    jennyj @ au 1
  • JakesHere (AU1)JakesHere (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    Another thing GGE can't do right.

Hard to find something they actually do well though. 
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,367
    Another thing GGE can't do right.

Hard to find something they actually do well though. 
    Surely they do Community Management really well?

We are in discussions on compensation for Royal Capitals, we were delayed last week when we wanted to do it, my apologies. Please be patient, as soon as I have information I will get back to you. 
    Forum SignatureDiscordFacebookTwitter
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 187
    I am not personally aware of any current compensation plans. Typically compensation is done on an individual basis and it's done through the support teams. If you believe you qualify for compensation, I recommend contacting support. They'll take a look at your account and work with you to see if you qualify for compensation and if so, how much. 
    In fact, typically compensation is done on a "so we changed something, you lost, too bad - now go buy some rubies and stop bothering us, we will take away whatever we like and there's not a damn thing you can do about it".  Case in point the value of wheel tickets.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    The compensation should have been decided way before now, in fact it should have been the first thing that was decided when you took the decision to remove the royal capital from the game.  It shoudl have been announced at the same time the announcment was made that they were going to be removed and it should have been paid at the same time the items were removed.

The fact that this very very simple process has not been carried out is just another window into how GGE operate, Shaft your customers first worry about how much its going to cost you later, depending on how loud your customers cry.

To be honest its a pretty shocking way for any business to conduct itself.  
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    edited 08.05.2019
    GGE always half lemon their compensation it doesnt even matter no ones gonna like what they give
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • UD1 (INT1)UD1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,321
    I have a feeling it will be a generic compensation to everyone whether you had a million coins or 1, it will be the same amount of compensation , and that will be the biggest insult of it all.

i know how many coins i had so we will see what will happen now
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    GGE always half arse their compensation it doesnt even matter no ones gonna like what they give
    True.  This is both due to them giving very weak/unbalanced compensation, and opportunists wanting to get something for nothing.   Can I get compensated for the coins I had over a year ago on my US1 account?  (Sarcasm)  

When Uncle Sugar starts passing out the candy, ALL the kids get in line...…...
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file