We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Stupid messages placement

the fact i have to click two buttons to get to messages now when there are buttons like the alliance button on the bottom left i have never clicked is just stupid please fix it
King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
Discord - The Torrent#5588
You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.

Comments

• You have never clicked the alliance button?

An alliance is a group of other players that you can play with, support each other and team up with to compete in events as well as send support in war. Also a good way to learn how to play the game instead of being a solo punching bag for other players that have learned how to play by being in an alliance.
    Some of these players are from other parts of the world, not just (not so) Great Britain. I once played with a guy from Pakistan, lol was hard to make out exactly what he was saying.

Oh and yes the message placement is pretty bad part of the update.
  • You have never clicked the alliance button?

An alliance is a group of other players that you can play with, support each other and team up with to compete in events as well as send support in war. Also a good way to learn how to play the game instead of being a solo punching bag for other players that have learned how to play by being in an alliance.
    Some of these players are from other parts of the world, not just (not so) Great Britain. I once played with a guy from Pakistan, lol was hard to make out exactly what he was saying.

Oh and yes the message placement is pretty bad part of the update.
    nono not that lol i would be ill if i did not use the alliance lol.

i mean the actual button. normally i just click on the chat box on the right to open alliance menu.

i mean when im talking to people at the moment expecting messages every minute im having to navigate through a menu which is just annoying.
    King The Torrent The Furious, 448k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
Sign In to comment.