We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Australia - Free Labs and Monuments

Comments

• Nice kd u got against a lvl 61 sent 1.4k killed 500 didnt even beat wall

Oh you mean against raider cast and 90k support lol while i'm only sending 1.3k attackers?

yeah, you're a beast lol

Thats why I lost 32 troops and wiped your shitty EW. 

not even a full raider cast but okay, you're the beast here with claw king title ll666 hitting a level 61 , since I think one should go for people that stand a chance do you mean you are only as good as a level 61 that has not even spent  ;)
    yeah man can be real proud of those hits

also I remember only loosing about 100 when whipping you in EW

herv you used to hit me at a low level all the time and that was without me being a mouthy cunt like drugdealer

yeah and you had 250k support while your hol was defence (like most of your crews castle are because the best strategy you have is to attack and jump straight back into defence mode. that or bird lol. you guys really the best haha.

you guys are nothing without your botter based defence lol

you aren't a hero, you're a fag lol

remember to ask your parents for some allowance when you decide to get some attackers young man. 

Herveus =

when one of the biggest whales on the server calls out someone who spends occasionally for being a huge whale 
    when one of the biggest whales on the server calls out someone who spends occasionally for being a huge whale 

Shut the hell up drugfucker. either back up your own shit or i'll keep hitting you everyday. Sick of seeing your sooky alliance members message me about hitting you. maybe if you learned to shut the fuck up I wouldn't keep hitting you.
    and you won't do shit because you'll be like everyone else in your crew and constantly be in HOL defence when you're actually able to be hit properly. 

Also broads can thank Craigus for giving me the info I needed to confirm you guys password share lol. 

#tardswords.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,825AU1

Nice kd u got against a lvl 61 sent 1.4k killed 500 didnt even beat wall

Oh you mean against raider cast and 90k support lol while i'm only sending 1.3k attackers?

yeah, you're a beast lol

Thats why I lost 32 troops and wiped your shitty EW. 

not even a full raider cast but okay, you're the beast here with claw king title ll666 hitting a level 61 , since I think one should go for people that stand a chance do you mean you are only as good as a level 61 that has not even spent  ;)
    yeah man can be real proud of those hits

also I remember only loosing about 100 when whipping you in EW

herv you used to hit me at a low level all the time and that was without me being a mouthy cunt like drugdealer

yeah and you had 250k support while your hol was defence (like most of your crews castle are because the best strategy you have is to attack and jump straight back into defence mode. that or bird lol. you guys really the best haha.

you guys are nothing without your botter based defence lol

you aren't a hero, you're a fag lol

remember to ask your parents for some allowance when you decide to get some attackers young man. 

Also you are trying to call me out for spending a bit of my own money, that I get from the job I work and put on my bank account, every now and then, when you are litterialy one of the biggest spenders on the server.

I told you how you can easily avoid getting hit and not lling a lot, at ll666 maybe have more than 12600 in all outers combined, and not use unteched castellans and HAVE WATCHTOWERS ABOVE LEVEL 2!

You clearly have the rubies to upgrade them, also upgrade you bakeries maybe, that'd help
    That was the biggest load of drivel I've ever had to be subjected to. 

You don't spend your own money, you spend your mummies money, we all know it. 

Your players use bots, so when you get to 250k support and players in your alliances pretending it is just a few players providing that support make no sense when you can clearly already see he attackers and other defenders you having in your castles. Your castles food production simply would't be able to contain them all.

and so we all know, I can confirm Broadswords password share to help set defence for a player thats being attacked but isn't on at the time

If you decide to attack properly, you change your hol to attack and launch off... then you pay rubies ot jump straight back into your defence. I see you do it every time, along with everyone else in your alliance. 

Yeah I'm glad you showed screenshots so I can tell everyone I autofilled the whole thing and gave him enough time to swap casts over before each attack landed. So keep saving those screenshots because there's going to be a lot more coming and will be a whole lot different. Also noticed you didn't show the other time I attacked you and you had more and I still took out 2k. Nice prospective for everyone on how much of a gutless cunt you are.

Also just so everyone knows as well.. Herv taught me a lot when he used to attack me in my low levels in small struggling alliances.. gave me plenty of tips and advice on PVP that he is now showing everyone how shit they really are.

I'm already better then you at every event and have been since being level70 and when my hol is max'd and get better at tooling I'll dominate you in pvp as well. 

Lets keep going because I have a lot more to share with everyone
    I spend my own money, my name is not LiamTZA, if I was spending the money of my mother I'd have a lot more to spend lol.

You should maybe ask bub or ong or Lesky about food production, just because some of your castles are poorly optimized does not mean everyone has them poorly optimized for food production, and as I said on average we keep more deffenders, I personaly think 60% of food consumption should be used to feed deffenders, but we also have potatoes, and you've seen me when I was active and kept 20k+ deff a castle, so yes most of the support comes from the same few almost every time.
    And we do give advice about setting deffence and we do the thing that most top allianced do, we call players that are being attacked, sometimes it works sometimes it does not.
    There we 2 weeks between the attacks you guys sent and me flipping back to deff HoL as I wrote you during the mass just then could I freely set it back again.
    And yes I did not show that one cause I did not find it, I ran into a full deff HoL of Lesky and still took out I think 2.5k that's pretty good imo.
    And did attack you a few times while you were there but you make it sound like I attacked you every 2cnd week, I barely ever hit you, and how come I got plenty of good battle reports, and also some bad ones ones, using the tactics I also taught you, so why do you say they are bad, and if they are bad and you are right than most of you guys are even worse since quite a few of you have not done well against it.

And yes you do better at most events since you have become level 70, what you forgett to mention is that I have not been taking events seriously for months as there is nothing important I could get from them and sitll just by hitting towers I have more loot than you in most weeks, events starting a certain point, where we are both at, is just how much money and time you spend on them 0 skill, same for loot.

Also I also have evidence that alchemists password shared/shares passes down accounts, let's be honest here you'll be hard pressed to find any top alliance on any server that doesn't I do not know what all of my alliances mates do, I know I have not shared my password or passed down an account ever.

Also maybe try less insults and instead respond to the actual parts and not cut out everything.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    How about this JakesHere we both drop out, for 2 weeks preparation time each of us, no spending in that time and then we go at each other till 1 surrenders, and no spending during that.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • How about this JakesHere we both drop out, for 2 weeks preparation time each of us, no spending in that time and then we go at each other till 1 surrenders, and no spending during that.

we can do that. but we can do whatever we want during the time. if that means spending then so be it.

also about the insults?.. you guys insult me personally and the way I play all the time lol. be douche bags and you get it back. Herv, you know how complementary I've been towards you but you jus aren't being the player I thought you were.
    How about this JakesHere we both drop out, for 2 weeks preparation time each of us, no spending in that time and then we go at each other till 1 surrenders, and no spending during that.

we can do that. but we can do whatever we want during the time. if that means spending then so be it.

also about the insults?.. you guys insult me personally and the way I play all the time lol. be douche bags and you get it back. Herv, you know how complementary I've been towards you but you jus aren't being the player I thought you were.
    Why do you insist on spending? Spending has not a whole lot to do with skill, if you want to we can do it on a budget of something under 150€, saving to move out atm and get a car so I can't affoard to spend a lot on gge atm.

You say "you guys" insult you all the time, maybe other people from my alliance have insultes you, but point out the time I insulted you, it's easy to point out when you insulted me, and I know how complementary you have been torwards me, and you know how I have given you advice, you should know I don't bot and that I spend my own money.

Just pm me, so we can keep this thread at least clean.

• herveus aka mr clean
  • forestw (AU1)forestw (AU1) Posts: 85AU1
    SPRING AND THE HATCHLING OF THE BIRDS CELEBRATION GIVEAWAYS

FREE RV IN ICE:
    674-614

Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    *a division of the DPRK Gaming Club
    For recruitment inquiries, contact Juggernaut or Sam
    For FREE Giveaway Events, message me or OldBags1973
  • Well...that's ten minutes of my life wasted reading this thread....

But entertaining nonetheless, so maybe the time was worth it, lol

Seriously...I almost wish I still played on that server JUST to witness this in person. ;)
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 123)  Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 48) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    I like how every single Alliance thread is just GGE's comedic relief at this point. I'd rate this one 8/10 (-2 for actual attempts at seriousness)
  • TheBigO (ASIA1)TheBigO (ASIA1) Posts: 106ASIA1
    There is quite the collection of Douches on AUS server, lol
    TheBigO @ WWW 1
  • JakesHere (AU1)JakesHere (AU1) Posts: 39AU1
    edited 06.05.2019

Why do you insist on spending? Spending has not a whole lot to do with skill, if you want to we can do it on a budget of something under 150€, saving to move out atm and get a car so I can't affoard to spend a lot on gge atm.

You say "you guys" insult you all the time, maybe other people from my alliance have insultes you, but point out the time I insulted you, it's easy to point out when you insulted me, and I know how complementary you have been torwards me, and you know how I have given you advice, you should know I don't bot and that I spend my own money.

Just pm me, so we can keep this thread at least clean.
    Take a look at your first comment to me on this thread..please stop contradicting yourself. You had nothing to do with this and you jumped right in. 

If you want to think you can say whatever you want to anyone at any point then expect all the repercussions that come with it. That goes for anyone in Broads as well (as I know you're all having a gander) 

Don't expect fair play rules because you won't be able to handle it if I decide to spend big. (you think I'm one of the biggest spenders on the server? you haven't seen anything yet)

Keep talking your shit and same with the rest of your crew and they'll be no rules and we can jump out whenever you're ready. I don't need 2 weeks preparation. 

I'd suggest you keep your mouthy low level under wrap as well as I will be hitting him again. 

This isn't about insults or spending. You guys think you can talk how ever you want to me so I'll do whatever the fuck I feel like in terms of game-play. You guys need to put big boy pants on if you want to start shit. 

Jump out any day and I'll fkn drain all your castles Herv. Even if I take out 500 def at a time.. I'll make sure you end up with 0.

I already have a house and car so I'm ready to go mate. 

PM me any time. Otherwise I'll be here all day :)

p.s - just wanted to add for any others server players that are reading getting a kick... I actually have huge respect for Herv. He taught me a lot. But there are a lot of things he and his crew says and does that I don't agree with (same as my alliance) but I don't start anything on my own. I just got pushed passed the point of snarky comments. Herv was a big reason I stayed and played gge. Helped me a lot when I was under 70. Wish it didn't have to end up being like this but heads with clash if need be. 
    Post edited by JakesHere (AU1) on
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION - FOR IMMEDIATE NEWS RELEASE

Boo Masters regrets to inform all concerned that the Spring Festival and Celebration of the Hatchling of the Bird has been canceled, effective 1200 hrs Pyongyang Time Zone.  
    Further information will be forthcoming. In the meantime, if anybody has knowledge of a theft of young bird from Whitetigers Glorious Beard, please contact your local Boo Masters official or Pyongyang Special Crimes Unit.

Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
    BOO ALLIANCE SECURITY FORCE ISSUES WARRANT FOR SUSPECT TO BE QUESTIONED.
    Juggernaut, lowly peasant errand messenger of Boo Alliance, reports that criminal mastermind Noble Donkey is wanted for questioning in disappearance of bird of beloved Whitetiger the Wise most magnificent white beard.
    If anyone knows where bouts of NOble Donkey please notify Boo Alliance Security immediately. Do not approach him by yourself, as he may kick you.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
  • Well...that's ten minutes of my life wasted reading this thread....

But entertaining nonetheless, so maybe the time was worth it, lol

Seriously...I almost wish I still played on that server JUST to witness this in person. ;)
    ur welcome to join alchs if u return Best alliance there ever was or will be
    THE ARCHBISHOP OF BANTERBURY B) 

Most  Important News Release:

The leadership of Boo Alliance is in turmoil as the investigations continue into the theft from Whitetiger's Glorious White Beard. "We wants the bird that was stolled from our masters beard returned," says a Boo member, wiping sad tears from his angry face. "Its so wrong to take that bird."

Meanwhile, Whitetiger has entered into a room of privacy in his trailer, and is only seeing the Preacher Man for thoughtful meditation. The very false lies and vicious rumors spread by the devious Fark are untrue. Whitetiger has not shaved his beard or removed the other nesting birds from his beard. 

Any player with information shall contact Boo Security. 
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 642NL1
    edited 11.05.2019
    Just a heads up to all player on AU1 without a mental disorder,
    Forestw entered firepeaks and will soon lose his novice bird, beware of his lowlife attacks on your assets

IMPORTANT NEW RULE FROM BOO MASTERS

"Just as a mother must teach her children the difference between right and wrong, so must our holy alliance teach others not to steal from us," said Preacher Man in his much anticipated Mothers Day Message and call to arms.

"It is said, an eye for an eye, a castle for castle and RV for RV. Yet someone has stolen that which belongs to Whitetiger, and so all must suffer until the stolen property is returned. For too long, these sinister forcs have hidden behind their low level servants but I say now, that will end," proclaimed Preacher Man to much applause and nods of agreements among congregants of the First Royal Asembly of the Most Holy Order of Boo Alliance.

After the service which was followed by morning tea and discussions wich varied from the greatness of Kim Jong Un to the mysterious theft from Whitetiger's beard, Boo Big Boss OldBag issued the following decree: "Until the stolen property is returned, any suspect player may be attacked regardless of level or rank. As the Preacher Man says, so Boo shall make it be."
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 642NL1
    who does start a fundraiser to help this guy end his illness in a humane way?
    SHARE WITH THE SERVANT EVENT\

Boo Masters, the greatest alliance in the history of GGE and the only one endorsed by the DPRK and Great Leader himself, reminds all players to share.
    "Playing video games is good, because it takes our mind off of me," says Great Leader Kim Jong Un. "But even peasants such as yourselves must know act of appreciation and humility," said Great Leader while sipping his favorite tea.
    All event players are encouraged to contribute resources and send gifts to castles of forestw. The player who send the most by the end of this week will receive a FREE RV in ice, desert or fire...your choice!

Also, every donation earns you a ticket into a drawing for a free RV! The most lucky winner will be announced at the end of the week, and private messaged the location of the RV prize! 

"Send in your donations now," says Great Leader., as he adjusts his feet on his footstool which is the back of a peasant worker from the Alchemists alliance. "...and be rewarded for your good deeds!"
    Senior Officer
    Boo Masters Alliance
Sign In to comment.