We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,818INT3
    Game keeps redirecting me to flash version all of sudden, why is this?
    Short answer: HTML5 has a bug.

Longer answer: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/363355/redirect-to-flash-game-version-due-to-technical-problems-on-weekend-26th-28th-of-april
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 567AU1
    Game keeps redirecting me to flash version all of sudden, why is this?
    issues with html of course..check the otehr threads..anyhow I seem to have html but cant see my bookmarked places  
    Shares @ au 1
  • Frðsty (US1)Frðsty (US1) Posts: 4US1
    edited 04.05.2019

See yall in 9 years :)
    If I make a new account would it still be multi accounting??
    Post edited by Frðsty (US1) on
  • For the treasure map targets, why is it that the commander is greyed out and it won't let me select one of my six commanders? How do we use a commander for those targets?
    For the treasure map targets, why is it that the commander is greyed out and it won't let me select one of my six commanders? How do we use a commander for those targets?
    You cannot use your own in those quests.  you must use the one provided.....
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• For the treasure map targets, why is it that the commander is greyed out and it won't let me select one of my six commanders? How do we use a commander for those targets?
    There isn't any available. When do some become available?
  • _R11G_ (US1)_R11G_ (US1) Posts: 76US1
    For the treasure map targets, why is it that the commander is greyed out and it won't let me select one of my six commanders? How do we use a commander for those targets?
    There isn't any available. When do some become available?
    That is the point, you can't use a commander for those
  • If I have a greenhouse in a outpost and that op get's capped do I lose the greenhouse or does it come back to me like deco items do....??
    codfather @ usa 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 767US1
    greenhouse goes into storage
    @codfather (US1)

You have to use the no-stat commander the game provides you in the treasure map quest lines and in events like thorn king/blade coast/underworld maps. o wait.
    @fluffydude (INT3)
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • LionFin (INT3)LionFin (INT3) Posts: 3INT3
    Why there hasnt been pretty  much no events on internatonal 3 server? It is new one, opened at beginning at this year, but still, no samurais, no foreigners etc. Cant complete missions without them.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,215ASIA1
    Why there hasnt been pretty  much no events on internatonal 3 server? It is new one, opened at beginning at this year, but still, no samurais, no foreigners etc. Cant complete missions without them.
    The server isn't for events, it was designed as a solution for PvP - I believe the Outer Realms was added to gain construction and upgrade tokens.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
    The server isn't for events, it was designed as a solution for PvP - I believe the Outer Realms was added to gain construction and upgrade tokens.
    In regards to the missions, they have said it is too difficult to remove those parts from the code for INT3.  So, they will remain there, and remain unaccomplished.  Just like the achievement for the Great Tournament that NO Server can complete...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) Posts: 347AU1
    Just a couple of quick questions.

If I block (ignore) messages from another player, will they receive a message saying that they have been blocked?

If a player tries to send me a message after I have blocked them, will they receive a message saying they have been blocked?

Thanks in advance,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Are the defense figures on walls and keep really +100% for ranged and melee. I mean forexample if I put 100 soldiers will they behave like 200 soldiers because of +100%... I launched an attack on robber baron castle and it does not seem to be like this.
  • Another question, what is the maximum production bonus I can get from decorative items, is there a limit or not?

P.S I tried to edit my above comment but it showed an error
    Hi again!
    Has every server same amount of time needed to recruit troops?
    I have recruitment speed 214% on mine outpost.
    I just put 120 two- handed swordsman, and 120 heavy crossbow mans into training.
    I got help from allaince which increased total amount of troops into 292 troops.

I was shocked when i looked into timer, idont usually look into it.
    Recruitment time for these troops is.... over 855 hours. Or, 37.5days. 13 troops per day. Over 2 hour each man.

I think that this is ridiculous. I cant even attack into robber parons, i dont enough troops to defaet them. Maybe tomorrow..
    On storm islands, i can get 100 troops per day, when moving all troops into there. With those 100 troops i am able to steal 200 aquamarine.

It is impossible to play! I should also recruit defenders. How can you recruit them if slots are full for these assholes?
    if you delete them, well you just lost 10hours.

How is this acceptable, and is it like this everywhere??
  • Hi again!
    Has every server same amount of time needed to recruit troops?
    I have recruitment speed 214% on mine outpost.
    I just put 120 two- handed swordsman, and 120 heavy crossbow mans into training.
    I got help from allaince which increased total amount of troops into 292 troops.

I was shocked when i looked into timer, idont usually look into it.
    Recruitment time for these troops is.... over 855 hours. Or, 37.5days. 13 troops per day. Over 2 hour each man.

I think that this is ridiculous. I cant even attack into robber parons, i dont enough troops to defaet them. Maybe tomorrow..
    On storm islands, i can get 100 troops per day, when moving all troops into there. With those 100 troops i am able to steal 200 aquamarine.

It is impossible to play! I should also recruit defenders. How can you recruit them if slots are full for these assholes?
    if you delete them, well you just lost 10hours.

How is this acceptable, and is it like this everywhere??
    I just checked, for me it would take 32 hours with 206% speed for 120 two handed swordsman and 120 heavy crossbowman.

Maybe, there is some bug.
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) Posts: 635NL1
    if you are in protection mode it sounds like very normal times
    if you are in protection mode it sounds like very normal times
    i wasnt, it was going to start in 12 hours. I am now.
    why is it like this in protection?

because of possible war situation?
  • XK2X (INT3)XK2X (INT3) Posts: 4INT3
    edited 14.06.2019

Why does my recruiting take so damn long

Like damn!

Sign In to comment.