We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Halloween event

maybe a bit out there but was wondering peoples thoughts on a possible suggestion for halloween this year.

what about a zombie apocalypse event/theme for halloween this year. you would get zombie attacks at your castle (like f/l used to) and would win good prizes and equip and maybe a good look item for the comm and castle. 
i know its not the kind of thing for a medieval setup but would be fun to see i think.

whats everyones thoughts? would love to hear them 

lu x

Comments

• It's a little early, but nice to see the creative juices flowing. B)
  • yeah it is a little early but if enough like it i know programming something like this could take time so wanted to give the creators time with all else they are busy with wink: x
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 315GB1
    good idea to give GGE a heads up well in advance... perhaps we've got it all wrong and the developers do listen to forum input..... just take a really long time to do anything about it :)
  • hey im blonde haha...nah just wondered other players thoughts first. after all we play the game so its good to see other suggestions alongside it and if enough ideas ect come into it then take it to them and see if they do listen??? xx
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,910INT3
    edited 05.05.2019
    If they DID do anything with this, I would expect them to do it as a Bead, Pelt, Bee collectors event.  It SHOULDN'T be too difficult to copy/paste one of those with new skins on it.  Sell a few ruby items for boosters.  

I know that isn't what you were thinking, but it is how GGS thinks...…..
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.